CHAPTER 1: Bradford Academy of Elites (B.A.E)

Hate U Love U

 

“WHAT!”  Yoona, Jessica and Seohyun shouted back at LSM. The old man covers his ear because their voice filled the study room.

LSM is the only brother of their grandfather, Yoona, Jessica and Seohyun are cousins. Yoona’s fatherr, Jessica’s mother and Seohyun’s mother are siblings. Their parents died in a car accident when they were 10 years old and LSM as their only relative took them in. LSM doesn’t have any children, at first they were afraid of him because his an old geezer  and quite scary but time passed that those feelings were change.

“I think I’m going deaf” he said then composed himself. “ I said where going to the Philippines,  I have some business that needs my personal supervision so it might take a month or years to finish it, so you three will have to transfer school.” Then back to the papers in front of him.

“but aboji..why do we have to go? Can’t we just stay here? Were old enough to take care of ourselves..”  Seohyun is trying to reason with LSM. And Yoona nod to agree with Seohyun.

“no, my decisions are final, and did you say old enough? My little Seohyun?” LSM give then an observing look and the three girls suddenly quite.

“ahmm..ahmmm..” Seohyun is stammering.. “ahm..yeah..were old enough..right unnie?” she was asking Yoona for help. Yoona look at her 

“ah, yeah….right..” she too is stammering.

“is see, well I guess what you did the other day was something that a grown up lady should be doing?” LSM take off his glasses and sit at his chair with his hands touching together. “ skipping class just for a bike race...” looking at Yoona, Yoona just smiled.. “ and going to the mall almost every day?” then to  Seohyun “ how about shutting yourself out of society.”  Jessica just gave a side glance.

“and do you think I’ll let you stay here? NO. You three are coming with me to the Philippines and that’s final. No buts, ARASSO?”

When LSM use this kind of voice there is nothing the girls could do to change his mind.

“fine” Jessica said then march out of the room.

“aboji….” Seohyun went to aboji trying to change his mind she offer him the sweetest smile she know  “ aboji….please…could we just stay here…please..”

“Seohyun…..my dear Seohyun…” he turned to her and smile “ you sure know how to use your charm dear one, but it won’t work on me… why not go to your room and pack you things huh?” then patted her head like a little child. Seohyun pouted her lips and march outside the study room..Yoona was left their standing and LSM  on the study table getting busy with the things he need to finish..

“a..aboji…” Yoona started.

“Yoona-ah..it’s useless..it’s still no.” he side without lifting his head from what he is doing.

“I know,,” then Yoona came closer  “ just  don’t overdo things ok? you’re not getting any younger..remember” then hug and kiss LSM’s forehead

“Thank you my dear..”  LSM said and patted Yoona’s hand.

 

In Seohyun’s rooms, Seohyun was throwing everything out from her walk-in closet.

“ahhhh, what I’m I going to bring I don’t have enough clothes.”

O.O? “Seohyun-ah, you have the biggest walk-in closet from the three of us and you always went to the malls almost 4 times a week spending almost thousand of money on clothes and this is what you mean you DON’T HAVE ENOUGH CLOTHES?! HUH?!” Yoona blurted out to Seohyun but she just ignores her.

“hey Unnie” she was calling Jessica who has her own world with her books. “UNNIE!” Jessica finally notice her

“what?!”

“come with me I need some new clothes..let’s go to the mall” she said.

“aigooo!”  Yoona said then drop herself in the bed full with clothes that she bet Seohyun only wear ones..other clothes still has their tag price in it.

“ if you want to go, go by yourself beside Aboji your cards until the day we went to the Philippines.” Jessica said then back to what she was doing.

“WHAT!!!!” Seohyun’s voice was like a mermaid’s cry, I felt like my eardrum is going to break yoona’s thought

“yah! Stop shouting will you!” Yoona shouted back at her. “geez!”

“ b…bu..but..why did he do that?!” Seohyun said, getting panic because of what Jessica said.

“to stop you’re shopping madness” Jessica said in no interest voice. “ I better pack my things now..” then she stand up from the chair near the window and walk out of the room.

“unnie…..!!!” Seohyun  came to Yoona.

“ what?! I don’t have money..” Yoona said.

“that’s not it, let’s use your card I’m sure Aboji didn’t cut yours..” she said.

“huh!” Yoona stands from the file of clothes she was lying before.  “ if your card is cut, I bet all of our cards too…so there’s no use asking for help, we might do what aboji said.” 

Seohyun sit at the bed helplessly “ fine..what else could I do..”

“so you better find a big bag or suitcase for those clothes..” Yoona said between her laugh before leaving the room.

 They are schedule to leave after 5 days and LSM is taking care of everything that needs to be settled.  It’s the night before the flight and Yoona is checking her things  when LSM came in.

“still awake Yoona?” LSM said his head is behind the door.

“oh..aboji..come in..” Yoona said and put her suitcase aside. Meet LSM half way. “ just taking some few things so I don’t missed out something.  Here have a sit.” Yoona pulled out the chair from her study desk.

“I see..” LSM said before sitting “ Yoona..” LSM voice became serious and that made Yoona sit straight and look at him directly.

“You know I’m not getting any younger..” he said smiling “ I’m doing this because this what I promised to your parents, you, Jessica and Seohyun. I promised to take of you three and I intend to keep that promise. And going to the Philippines is part of that, so don’t think that i did this just to stop you with what you’re doing..”

“aboji..why are you saying this to me?” Yoona said.

“ because I know that you’ll understand this in the future..goodnight child..” he said then he stand up and kiss Yoona’s forehead before leaving Yoona wondering of what he just said.

 

BRADFORD ACADEMY OF ELITES, Somewhere in the PHILIPPINES..

A/N: of course it’s just my imagination..heheh ^^ there is no such school in my home country..

“Mr. Lopez..” the director called the assistant director.

“yes, Director..”

“today LSM’s granddaughter will be arriving and LSM ask for no special treatment ok?, he wants them to learn to leave without the things they use to..”

“yes, Director, I’ll advice the faculty about this.”

“verywell..” then the AD left the room.

 

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

“yah! Seo Joo-hyun!hurry up were going to be late!” Jessica shouted

LSM was just got out from his room, “ getting late on your first day?”

“aboji..” Jessica and Yoona greeted him.

“oh?where is Seohyun?” notice that Seohyun is missing.

“still in her room..were getting late actually..” Yoona said to him..

“I’m here…I’m here…sorry..” Seohyun said running on the stairs. “ morning Aboji..” then kiss LSM “ sorry I’m late..”

“yeah what’s new?, come..bye aboji..” Yoona said waving at LSM.

“bye bye aboji…” Seohyun wave too..

“you girls take care..have fun in school..” LSM wave back at them.

The girls get in the car.

“all set, Miss?” Mr. Park ask he is the driver hired by LSM to take the girls to school.

“yes, Mr. Park..” Seohyun said.

Then drive through the city it’s a little far from the city so there will be no outsiders to the school. And it’s no ordinary school it stand with its name, the whole school is filled with trees and it’s very relaxing they reach a huge gate with CCTV’, guards and K9 dogs to check every vehicle that pass through it.

“wow, unnie look..” Seohyun pointing at the huge gate.

“I know Seohyun I could see it..” Yoona said.

“wahh! I bet it’s pretty inside.” She said very excited.

“geez.. they’re all the same..” Jessica cut it.

MEHRONG!! That’s all that Seohyun replied to Jessica.. as soon as they passed the gate a huge lawn greeted them and students are everywhere they came from different country some are Americans, Chinese, Japanese, British and Koreans too also Filipinos.

“were here” Mr. Park announced.

“thank you..” Yoona said

“I’ll be here  4 pm” Mr. Park reminded them.

“bye Mr. Park take care” Seohyun wave at the car driving off

“Ms. Im, Ms. Jung and Ms. Seo.. hi I’m Mr. James Lopez, the Assistant Director of the School Welcome to B.A.E” a middle age man greeted the three girls. “come, I’ll take you to the information desk to have your school schedule, this way please..”

Mr. Lopez  guide them to the information and to the faculty and introduce them to the teachers, and they all greeted them warmly.

“thank you for the warm welcome, please take care of us” the three girls said and bow as a respect.

“very well now that you have your schedules, Mr. Alvarez” then a man same as the age of Mr. Lopez came closer. “ This is Mr. Renz Alvarez, he will be your adviser Ms. Jung and Ms. Im, and this is Ms. Reyes, she is your adviser Ms. Seo.” The girls greeted their class adviser.

“I’ll leave to your hands now, Ladies..” Mr. Lopez smile and then left them.

“alright, Ms. Seo let’s go..first subject is about to start.” Ms. Reyes said.

“ok Miss, Unnies see you later..” Seohyun said and then followed Ms. Reyes.

“alright!” Mr. Alvarez said, his an energetic and with an approachable presence. “ let’s go.. first subject, is Social Studies..come on ladies let’s meet your classmates!” the girls followed Mr. Alvarez as he lead the way to the class room.

Good thing they grow up in States so they are fluent in speaking English, so it’s easy for them to communicate. When they reach the class Mr. Alvarez announce about the new students.

“alright class, today we will have a new classmate and I want you to treat them well and make them feel at home alright?”

“yes, Mr. Alvarez!” everyone answered.

“alright, girls..” he called the two..

They came in and of course Yoona gave her best smile, while Jessica the usual no reaction attitude she has.

“alright, this are Ms. Im Yoona and Jung Jessica, girls please..” then he gesture the front for them to introduce.

“hello everyone I’m Im Yoona, You can call me Yoona..nice to meet you all.” She said and bow

“Jessica here, nice meeting you..” she said with a force smile..

“alright! Now is there any vacant sit?” Mr. Alvarez ask and act like looking. “ oh! There’s two, ..girls you could sit over there right next to those guys..”

“thank you sir..” yoona said, then went to the empty sit.

And here a buzz of whisper..

“look they are sitting next to the Princes..”

“yeah..no one has attempted to sit next to them because Prince Siwon was scary..”

“yeah..but it’s ok they didn’t know about it..well for now..”

That’s all she heard.. then she look around trying to sit what the girls are talking and two pair of black as coal eyes and a heavy lashes meet her haunting gaze..his like an angel, is this what they called scary? He doesn’t look like one.. Yoona’s thought..

“hi..” so she greeted him. But he just side glace at her then back to Mr. Alvarez and Yoona was just like

O.o?? what was just happened? Did he just side glance at me?!wow, speaking of no manners….this guy!argh..

Yoona composed herself and focus on the lecture..and it helpsalthough it’s intimidating that she know his presence beside her.