Chapter 21

Hate U Love U

 

“ALRIGHT LUNCH BREAKS OVER EVERYONE!” Mr. Salvador said with his megaphone. “FIND YOUR PARTNERS AND BACK TO THE ACTIVITY AREA” everyone was walking towards the activity area. Yoona and Seohyun went to their respected partners so as the others. “OK SO EVERYONE IS HERE” then Ms. Reyes came up  and whisper something to Mr. Salvador “LOOKS LIKE MS. JESSICA JUNG WON’T BE JOINING US THIS AFTERNOON” then everyone in the wall buzz about it Yoona and Seohyun was worried when they heard about Jessica and went to Mr. Salvador “Ahm.. Sir..” Yoona said Mr. Salvador went to the edge of the platform “ don’t worry she’s fine now” “what happen why is she in the nurse’s office?” Soehyun said worriedly “ something about a spider” and that even made them worried “s-spider sir?” Yoona said horror in her eyes “ yes why?” “she’s..she’s afraid of spiders in fact It almost cost her, her life..” Seohyun added “ Mr. Salvador offered a warm smile “ well lucky that someone was there with her, Heechul took her to the nurses office to rest so you don’t have to worry ok?” the two girls felt relived a little knowing that Heechul was the one took her in the clinic so  they returned to their partners, they passed Erin, Laica and the others they all worried. Siwon and Kris was looking at the them when they passed beside them. “ OK! SO LET’S START THE AFTERNOON FUN!”  the afternoon was started by a group game a dodge ball game, every time had a hard time because everyone is good, but  Yoona’s team  was up against with the a group of 3rd years in the final game. It was a tight game 1 is to 1 so they had to break the tie..it was Yoona’s team was the one to dodge the ball. The only ones left in are Kris, Yoona, Siwon and Nathan. “ OWW LOOKS LIKE THE DODGE BALL OVER THERE IS GETTING INTERESTING! KRIS AND SIWON ARE REALLY AMAZING DODGING THE BALL”  and with that girls from other teams who are finished with their games came all running to watch the princes. “ go Prince!!! Ahhh! Their so handsomeahhh” “omo! Prince Kris is so cool!” said the other girls when Kris dodge a ball that was about to hit his left shoulder “ ahhh i felt like I’m in a movie PRINCE Siwon is so cool too!” completely out of the picture Yoona and Nathan “ Geez this two really could caught every ones attention” said Nathan between his breath Yoona just side glance on them “ just don’t mind them..this is fun!” she said  “hey! Come on guys tired already?” she said totally asking for it “ man! This seniors are really something” said one of the throwers “ yeah and it’s getting annoying this girls cheering “ “hey! Let’s take the girl out first” said the tean leader and everyone agreed to it “ Oh-ow Yoona looks like they are targeting you..” Nathan said but Yoona just smiled “ ok, bring it on!” then it started again this time they throw the ball really hard as if they were furious, obviously they are.  But Yoona is good in dodge ball games and she easly dodge them  and it made everyone boys watching cheer for her “ wow! Yoona’s so cool!” “ yeah Pretty and COOL!” complements from here and there “ GO!! YOONA!” Seohyun cheered for her Yoona smiled at her back. The Nathan was hit by the next throw and it knocks him in the floor “Nathan are you ok?” Yoona ask  “ yeah I’m fine” then he got up and dust his “they throw really hard good luck Yoona” he said then went to the side and sit “ OK guys! Three to go!” then they started again the game is getting more intense they are targeting Yoona and she keep dodging the ball and it took her stamina, she’s catching her breath now geez.. they are really serious..ahh I’m so tired  she said then wipe her sweat in her face and then when she thought they will throw the ball straight she readied herself for a knee slide but it was a fake and they hit her directly in the chest “AHHH!” she said they throw the ball so hard at her that made her scream  “AHHH YOONA!” someone shouted from the crowd Kris and Siwon went to her “ are you alright?” said Kris, and they both help her get up she was clutching her chest “ yeah I’m fine “ she cough a little “does it hurt?” said Siwon “just a little guess they’ve taken the game personally “ Yoona said “ok come on let’s have you rest “ then they help her to sit next to their teammates  “Yoona are you ok?” they asked “yeah I’m fine don’t worry “ Seohyun came to her “ Unnie!” “It’s ok Seo…” “come on Kris we have score to settle “ Siwon said seriously although his always serious but this time he looks dangerous  “yeah “ they walk back to the center and ready for the game but “ STOP!” the AD said “ LET’S HAVE A TWIST IN THIS DODGE BALL GAME, THE THROWERS COULD BE OUT TOO, ONLY, IF, THE DODGERS COULD CATCH THE BALL AND HITS THE ONE WHO THROWS THE BALL THE SAME WAY AROUND..BUT IF YOU MISSED THE BALL YOU’RE OUT HOW ABOUT THAT… IT’S THE FINAL GAME AFTER ALL” said the Assistant Director and everyone agreed to it “ now this is fun, let’s show them how to play a really game” said Kris both of them totally dangerous. The game started with a whistle “are you ready?” said the team leader of the throwers “2 against 8? Are you sure you could win?” “we’ll just have to find out I guess” said Siwon with confidence and it agitated them more “ full of yourself huh let’s see’” then he throws the ball ready hard harder that before but Siwon caught it and throw it harder to one of the them, everyone was quiet what happen was too fast. Kris andSiwon hig fived and everyone went shouting. “come on!it’s just luck!” said the other thrower “ we’ll see then” the  game was tight and Kris and Siwon keep dodging the ball and hitting them one by one and now they are down with 2 to 2 per team “ WOW WHAT A TURN OF EVENTS! NOW WE HAVE ONLY 2 PER TEAM LEFT IN THIS FINAL GAME, THIS IS EXCITING WHO WILL WIN”

 

“come on let’s finish this!” said the leader then he throws the ball really hard to Kris but Kris caught it and hit the other player  “ so..looks like you’re going to be finished” said kris and gave the ball to Siwon  the leader of the team look like a little helpless puppy  “ come on guys..this is just a game no need to be arrogant..” but Siwon didn’t say a word but he just hit the ball with his palm in the face of the third year “ you lose” then we walk away “ huh coward!” said the third year and Siwon answered him with a flying ball it went straight to his stomach and have him flat on the floor. “WOW! THAT WAS UNBELIVABLE SIWON’S TEAM WON!” everyone cheered them but  he when straight to Yoona who is still sitting “ come you need to have that check” he said then caught her arms and dragged her to the nurses offices. Yoona look disbelief of what is happening she turn her head to look at her teammates who is waving and smiling meaningly to them and Seohyun who is  looking at them worriedly. “NOW NEXT GAME WOULD BE FOR THE PARTNERS. LOVER’S EATING PIE CHALLENGE! Now all you have to do is eat as many pies slices as you can within there is no time limit so you’re your time eating and also think of this as a date well anyways we have different slices of pie here so partners ready?!” Siwon came to Mr. Salvador “ Yoona can’t play.” Siwon was about to walk out of the activity area when Laica grab his hand “ You sir are not ditching me, so come on we have pies to eat!” Siwon has no choice when Laica dragged him to their table where lay different pies “wow they look so yummy!” looking at the pies with so much affection “ you eat too much” “quiet! I’m hungry and I’m eating them so you will too!”  “LOOKS LIKE EVERYONE WAS SET, AND GO!”  that was a signal “ here eat this!” Laica shoved a slice of pineapple pies in Siwons mouth, good thing it’s a bite size slice. Everyone is eating like there’s no tomorrow but Seohyun is worrying too much about her Unnies “ hey Seo, you’re not eating is something the matter?” Rey ask her a slice of mango pie in his hand “ ah, it’s nothing just..” let’s visit them after this game ok?” Rey said and touch Soehyun’s hand to comfort her “thanks” Seohyun smiled at him, Kris was eating quietly while his partner talks about almost everything, he turn to Seohyun and saw Rey reach for her hand and touched it, when she smiled at him he felt a sting in his heart and he look away. After a few minutes almost everyone gave up eating and an pair of third year student won “WOW YOU CHILDREN SURE HAVE A LOT OF APPITITE, LET’S HAVE A 30 MINUTES BREAK FOR THE NEXT GAME” Everyone scattered but Seohyun went straight at the nurses office with Rey. She knock onto the door and open it slowly “ ow come on Seohyun and Rey” said Ms. Reyes “ Unnies!” she run towards them “ I’m so worried..” “we’re fine Seo don’t worry..” Yoona said “ how’s your chest?” she ask “ It’s fine Ms. Reyes gave me a pain killer “ “how about you unnie, I heard about the spider what happen?” Jessica’s face turn red when she remember what happened earlier  “let’s not talk about it ok?!” she said coldly but her face is getting red “ why is your face red unnie?” Yoona and Ms. Reyes giggled “well it’s because….Heechul thought Jessica want him to take off his shirt!” “DEH?! He what?!” Seohyun said surprise but can’t hide her laughter “oh great laugh all you want” Jessica said being her old self their laughter was disturbed by a knock on the door and it was Erin,Laica ,Nathan and the Princes. As soon as Kris saw Rey in the nurses office his face become darker and Heechul went straight to Jessica “are you ok now my love?” he ask “will you stop calling me that! Now everyone thinks you’re my boyfriend! Arg!” she said annoyed “ but I’m you’re boy—“ “FYI! You’re not!” Heechul gave her a wicked smile “ come on Jess, everyone knows that already after—“ “yeah after you announced it publicly..arg!” “come on now, lovers shouldn’t be fighting!” Erin add teasingly and Jessica eyed her but she gave her a sweet smile “this is all your fault..” “yeah it’s all OUR fault and we’re proud of it” she said with head high. “alright enough with the lovers’ quarrel you children, Jessica you can join them in the next activity so as you Yoona.” “Great now, let the Royal Couple be United!” Laica said “ Royal Couple?” Rey asked curiously Laic and Erin eyed him as if his from another planet “ Seriously Rey? You don’t know?” Erin disappointedly but Rey looked at her blank “ are you a cave man or what? Looks like you stayed in your cave for so long..i mean like ages we’ll anyway..” Laica said waving her stylish hand as she came next to Jessica, Yoona, Seohyun, Heechul, Kris and Siwon and arranged them in couples “ Rey Meet the Royal Couples, we have here the Prince of Snob Siwon and the Race princess Yoona, and here we have the Casanova and the Ice Princess and finally the Cold Prince and the Doll Princess. Rey looked at Laica with disbelief “ really?them? are you sure??”  “enough Laica, I think he got the picture already, come on we need to leave now” Nathan said and pushes Laica and Erin out of the door “come on Princess” Heechul said helping Jessica to get up of the bed “ but she just ignore him and walk straight at the door Yoona tap his shoulder “come on..she’s fine now” then headed to the door Heechul and Siwon followed “ Seohyun let’s go” said Rey , Seohyun nod to him and headed to the door and Kris just looked at them, forgotten that Ms. Reyes was there “ Kris is everything ok?” he looked at her but didn’t say anything and just went out of the door.

 

“hey have you seen my Prince?” Maggie said to her followers “no I haven’t” “wait I think I saw him went to the nurses office’s together with Prince Siwon and Prince Kris with that Transfer student” Maggie who is checking her nails suddenly turn to them “my Prince is with who?! Don’t tell me he went to that witch girl?” “ahmm looks like it Mag coz, they’re coming this way.” Said the other girl and pointed Heechul’s group who is walking at the hall and when she saw Jessica beside Heechul her eyes went one line and she looks like a volcano ready to explode. “that ! I guess I should give her a lesson she will never forget” “ahmm what are you thinking Maggie?” said the other girls alarmed by what she said “ it’s not good..i’m sure.”

 

“I’m just going to change my clothes how about you Jess?” Yoona said “ sure” “we’ll see you later guys..bye bye!” Yoona and Jessica went to their cottage to freshen up “ Erin, Nathan come with me I want to see the manmade lake at the back” “what?!” “don’t what me Nathan come on, we’ll go ahead guys..see you later bye bye!” Laica was dragging both Nathan and Erin on both hands  “I’m going  back to the cabin freshen up a little and take a short nap I guess..i’m totally drained” Heechul said “I think I’ll just rest over there, she’s pointing a bench under a mango tree that was full of young mangoes near facing a small fountain “let’s go I’ll accompany you” Rey said and Seohyun smiled Kris look away as if he didn’t hear or saw anything and acted cold just like he always does “ well then bye guys and “gomawo” for earlier with my Unnies” “Kweanchana” Heechul answered her in Korean Seohyun smiled at them and bow before leaving Rey followed her bewildered. “let’s go..” Heechul said “ you go ahead Hyung I’ll just have a cup of coffee” “huh? You coffee? That’s unusual..you always prefer hot choco that coffee.” Heechul said surprise by Kris “ let him Hyung, see you later then” Siwon gave him a meaningful look and then drag Heechul away, before he walk towards the cafeteria a glance were Seohyun and Rey are setting and saw how happy they were laughing together he look away and walk straight to the cafeteria.

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________

Authors' Note

I'm so sorry guys that I wasn't able to update last week.

I had an accident and end up with a broken clavicle and i couldn't move my left hand for days.

but i hope you will like my update today.

take care always!

and please leave comments

for my silent readers

come out, come out

where ever you are..^^

bye