CHAPTER 5: CRAZY FIGHT

Hate U Love U

 

JESSICA’S POV

 

I’m looking the hate mails I found pasted on my locker.

“unnie,is that love letters? Where is Yoona unnie by the way?” Seohyun ask teasingly I just stare at her.

Arh! Really curse the day I meet that jerk of a Prince, since that encounter I didn’t have a normal school day because of his fan girls. OW, how I wish to scrape all they’re hair.

“Unnie I’m just going to get food..” shesaid “ and will you..” she laugh  “ stop looking at them…you look like you’re going to kill someone..” she said then cover her lips to hide her laugh. I looked at her and smile devilish.

“you know…that’s not a bad idea, I think I might do that.” I said and I’m aware that my eyes were filled with amusement.

“really? well can’t wait who will be that unfortunate soul.” Seohyun said with fake sad expression.

“we’ll see” I said then pick my book again and read.

“ you’re weird again unnie”  she said and left

I continue reading and totally forgot those hate mails, later I will burn them before aboji  knows about them. Moments later they returned.

“here you go unnie and by the way we have visitor..” Yoona said as she arrives and she whisper in my ear softly then I slowly lowered my books and then, I saw the worst face ever that ruined my whole day and cursed the day he start talking.

“great!” I rolled my eyes and put the book aside. Great now my lunch is ruined, we will be eating our lunches with these three? The one who helped us earlier at the hallway the R3 or is that what the students here called them or whatever their name is I don’t care.

“thank you for the help earlier by the way” Yoona started.

“it’s nothing, don’t worry..” said Casey with a big smile on his face, aish his so flirty, arg! It irritate me, but I remained my poker face.

“by the way we haven’t introduce ourselves even though were classmate..i’m Casey Kim by the way..” then he reach his hand for a handshake, Yoona and Seoohyun took it but I just stare at it. “ and this is Choi Siwon and Kris Fan.”  The two boys only bow their head lightly for respect.

“by the way, this are my cousins this is, Seo Joo-hyun and Jung Jessica and I’m Im Yoona.”

“alright now that we know each other how about we start eating..” Casey said then he switch place with Kris “ Kris let’s switch” he said Kris was seating close to Seohyun that’s way. Argh don’t tell me his going to blurt out some stupid lines of his.  That will be unacceptable. Just try Casey Kim or you’ll have what you’re looking for! I shouted in my mind. GOD please…..please….but

“you know that dress is beautiful..”

(o.O) OMO!

“t-thank you..” Seohyun said her head lowered, I was looking at Casey .. you better not…. But again..

“but you’re more beautiful princess..” argh!that’s so lame! I return my attention to my food which is unfortunately received my wrath the poor tomato was full of holes and the lettuces are like being murdered. Yoona’s face was distorted for a second but she just continues eating the other two guys just looked at Casey and shook their heads and continues eating.

“why are you looking at me like that?” Seohyun asked Casey but he just smile and the next  thing he said..is

“Sorry, it’s just I forgot you name…” he said then smile..

“ow..”

“can I call you MINE?” he added

BOOM! That’s it, I couldn’t take it.

“excuse me..” I said.

 

YOONA’S POV

 

EARLIER BEFORE LUNCH

It’s our last subject for the morning.

KRRRRIINGGGG!

“Alright, everyone enjoy your lunch “ Mr. Cruz said his our Math teacher, ahh! I stretch my hand, thank God it’s lunch time, I let Jessica go first then I turn to my side and saw his getting ready to leave so I went to him,

“ahmm..excuse me…..” then he turned to me, with those eyes, damn why is that I’m so weak with those eyes, I felt my knees were losing their strength so I have to grab into my chair for support.

“yes?” he ask..

“ahmmm, hi..i..i..i would like to…ahmmmm ask you …guys for lunch…” I said stammering.

“for?”

“well ahmm, “ I couldn’t look at him straight “ ahmm I..i just want to…ahmm thank you for…earlier..you know…the ahmm the little incident..at the hallway..” I manage to said.

“sorry but—“

“well go!” I turned to the man who answered and it was Casey. “ well go, right Siwon?” he said looking at Siwon, as if Siwon couldn’t say no to him.

“alright hyung.”

HYUNG?? Wait..

“Hyung?? So you too are…Koreans?” I ask..

“yes, we are..” the he started talking in Hangul “is my Princess joining us?” he said  with amusement I his eyes.

“deh! She is..”

“chinja?alright  wait I’m going to text Kris..” then he took his phone and start typing. “ alright!let’s go?”

I smiled, “alright let’s go.”

When we got to the cafeteria, everyone was looking at us, of course Yoona they’ll be looking you’re with the R3 remember?! I said to myself.

“hey isn’t that one of the transfer? What is she doing with the R3?” I heard a girl said.

“ahh! How dare she!” one girl said with frustration.

Great! I hope they won’t send me hate mails. I just continue walking then I saw Seohyun.

“Seohyun!” then she turned to me surprise look in her face.

“hi Princess!” I heard Casey shouted at my back

“unnie?”  she ask looking at me

“well I invited them for lunch, a “thank you” for earlier” I explain.

“ok…but..” she came closer to me and whisper “ Jessica unnie will freak out”

“i know” I said in a worry.

She look at me then to them. “where are you going?” Casey ask

“I’m going to grab some food”

“good, let’s go! Let’s grab ours too”

Then we all went to the counter and grab something to eat, Casey and Kris carry our tray and Casey is escorting Seohyun as if he is a real Prince, when we got there Jessica was reading, Gosh good thing her face was covered every time she is reading so I took the tray from Kris.

“ can I have this….thank you.” I smiled at him

and then went to Jessica “here you go unnie and by the way we have visitor..” then she slowly lowered her book  “great”

She rolled her eyes and then she puts the book aside and start eating.

“thank you for the help earlier by the way” I said.

“it’s nothing, don’t worry..”said Casey with a smile and then I looked at Jessica I know that she is pissed with him I could see it in her moves she’s murdering her food actually right now. As she murder the poor tomato in her plate

“by the way we haven’t introduce ourselves even though were classmate..i’m Casey Kim by the way..” Casey said, then he shake our hands but Jessica just stare at them, i gave him a weak smile and mouthed “sorry” then he continues

“ and this is Choi Siwon and Kris Fan.” 

Me and Seohyun bow our heads a little but Jessica aish…nothing.

“by the way, this are my cousins this is, Seo Joo-hyun and Jung Jessica and I’m Im Yoona.”

“alright now that we know each other how about we start eating..”Casey said, and started eating. We eat in silence until “ Kris let’s switch” he said then they switch places with Kris who is seating next to Seohyun.

“you know that dress is beautiful..”

(o.O) OMO!

“t-thank you..” Seohyun said her head lowered I looked at Casey..ow boy he better not continue that line of his, the I looked at Jessica..O.O wahh she’s scary I felt like a dark aura was creeping out of her. This is not good.

“but you’re more beautiful princess..”  aish, that was lame.. I shook my head then concentrate on eating..for a few moments.

“why are you looking at me like that?” Seohyun asked Casey but he just smile and the next  thing he said..is

“Sorry, it’s just I forgot you name…” he said then smile..

“ow..” Seohyun said then I looked at Casey again

“can I call you MINE?” he added

O.o?!WHAT?! i slowly turned my head to Kris and Siwon they too are just looking at Casey of course they are used to him but Jessica.

I looked at her then she…wahh..help she’s scaryyyyyyy!!!

“excuse me” she said me and Seohyun looked at each other

“unnie..”  she said.

“I know…and I’m not liking this..” I said.

“Hyung,” Kris called Siwon “ could you move a little?” he said to Siwon

“why?” he ask

“ just move”

Siwon moved a little and so as Kris, I looked at them, I have a feeling that Kris know what will happen .

“why?”

“I don’t want to get wet.” He said then.

“AAAHHHHHH!!!” we heard Casey scream, we turned to him and like..

(-.-) > (o.o) > (O.o)> (O.O)!

Are faces are like that, because Jessica poured a glass of cold water on Casey, who is unfortunately now soaking wet.

“YAH! WHAT’S YOUR PROBLEM HUH?!” he stands and snap out to Jessica

“ I DON’T HAVE ANY PROBLEM IF YOU MAY ASK, BUT YOU SIR!”she pointed Casey’s forehead  “HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM, IN THAT BRAIN OF YOURS!WHY NOT PAY A BRAIN SURGEON TO HAVE YOUR SELF A BRAIN TRANSPLANT! BECAUSE YOU NEED IT!” she to shouted at him.

We four are just there looking at them

(-.-) – Siwon

( --.--) –  Kris

(,o.o) – Seohyun

(O.o?) –  Yoona

“OW REALLY?! I NEED IT?! OR YOU NEED IT! YOU!YOU! YOU!” Casey raise his hand and pointed at Jessica “ YOU UGLY WITCH GIRL”

“UGLY HUH?! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HUH?!”

“I’M CASEY KIM THE CASANOVA PRINCE OF THIS SCHOOL AND THE MOST HANDSOME AMONG THE R3!” Casey said with pride but the next thing that happened was, Jessica smirk which means.

“ OW THE MOST HANDSOME YOU SAY??? “

BOOOOOGSH!

“AHH!!!OUCH!” Casey scream for the second time, because Jessica punch him in the face..and we four froze in our seats.

“SERVES YOU, LET’S SEE IF THEY STILL THINK YOU’RE THE MOOOOOOST HANDSOME AFTER THAT! I HOPE YOU HAVE AN EFFECTIVE CONCEALER TO HIDE THAT BLACKEYE!” She said then stormed out of the cafeteria, everyone in the cafeteria move aside when she passed afraid to get punch in the face just like Casey who is still covering his left eye.

“AAHHH! THAT WITCH! YAH! WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOUR COUSIN  HUH?! LOOK WHAT SHE HAS DONE TO MY FACE!” then point at his eye.

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!

And his face (O.O?)

I can’t take it anymore I’ve been holding my laugh since Jessica stormed out of the café, so as Seohyun… but Kris and Siwon they just shook their heads, hello guys….this is the part where you can laugh????aish,  but I didn’t mind them, my tummy is hurting.

“sorry, Casey….hahahahhaah..there’s nothing hahahhahaha wrong with her….” I said I couldn’t stop laughing.

“sorry about that” Seohyun apologized but she was covering to hide her laughs.

“YAH!”

Then Casey jump at Seohyuns back..

“Y-YAH!W-W-WHY D-DID YOU R-RETURN HUH???!” He said stammering.

Jessica came closer and  Casey hide even more at Seohyun then at my back.

“YOONA, SEOHYUN let’s go! She said then marched out again, me and Seohyun grab out bags .

“we’ll be going now, thank you again.” I said.

“no problem” This time Kris answered us because Casey is too afraid of Jessica.

“thank you.” Seohyun said.

“Kris, you go with Seohyun..i’ll take Hyung to the clinic” Mr. Snob said.

“alright, let’s go” Kris said to Seohyun

“I could take café of myself. Thank you” she said, wow was that Seohyun? Did she just answer him so bluntly?

Seohyun left  Kris and walk away.

“ well then I’ll go now” I said and bow then walk out of the cafeteria.

Casey didn’t attend the subjects because of what happened and Jessica got some more haters. The girls in our class always looking at her.  If only looks could kill, Jessica could have been laying there now cold as ice.  The last subject has ended me and Jessica  went to the car first, then few moments  Seohyun came.

“ARGHH! I REALLY HATE THAT GUY!!” she scream then hop in to the car and BANG! Closed the car door.

“oooook..now someone’s in the bad mood..” I said.

“let’s go” Jessica said then she get in the car.

Ahh, good thing weekend is tomorrow no class! Yes! finally I need to relax, this week has been so stressful. But I wonder what happen to Seohyun..

 

----------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS!!WHO ARE YOU? 

HER'S CHAPTER 5 ENJOY..^^