YOONA AND JESSICA'S PRANK

Hate U Love U

 

(-@-) MWUAHHH! He kissed her.

Everyone in the room was shock with what just happened that they were speechless.

“ so this is how to make you stop.” he looked at her with a victory smile on his face. Victory is mine..bwahaha

“alright love birds that’s enough” and with that voice every one snap into reality again, The Assistant Director arrived, everyone went to their proper seat.” I see you guys must have been busy?” he looked around the messy room that Jessica had made.

“I’m sorry sir, it’s all my doing” she said to the Assistant Director. “very well Ms. Jung I could only imagined what happened here, anyway I want you to know that we’re going to have a Camp Retreat this Weekend if you want to join just go to the information desk at the Directors office and ask for the Waiver and have your parents or guardians sign it. It will be a 3 days and 2 nights camp so I hope those who will be join will be ready because this we are not having a vacation there.”

“ahmm sir question” Nathan raise his hand and stand.

“what is Nathan?”

“is it for all the levels?”

“no this will be only for the junior and the seniors which mean only 3rd year and the graduating class are going to the camp, anymore questions?”

“sir” one of the fan girls raise her hands “ are gadgets allowed in the camp?”

“NO, strictly no gadgets, we will confiscate all gadgets before going there.”

“but..what if something will happened to us during camp how will we communicate?” she said with an irritating voice.

“don’t worry nothing will happen to you and we are well equip as a matter of fact so, for all those of you who will not join this camp you will have to take community service in the campus for 3 days ok? that’s all dismiss.”

As soon as the Assistant Director left the room the students are busy chatting with everyone asking who will come to the camping.

“community service for 3 days?! No way I’m going to wear that ugly out of fashion orange overall, it’s so EWWW.. beside that’s the perfect time for me and my Prince Casey..”

“ahmmm Megan I think you’re referring to as Prince Heechul??” the other fan girl said.

“Prince Casey is more suited to him,..you bird brain..”

Then off they go the other students were busy planning on what to bring for the camp and other left already to get preferred.

“hey are you coming my love?” Heechul said to Jessica who is quietly preparing to go but she didn’t even glance at him. “helloo..Jessss??”

“love birds! We’re going now..see you at camp!” Erin and the others left already, there are only few students left and Jessica stands up.

“get lost you ERT!”

BOOGSSSS! And just like that Heechul got knock down again for the second time Jessica punch him “that’s for kissing me you goat!” then she storm out of the room.

______________________________________

Seohyun and Yoona are done with their food and now on their way to their classroom when they bump in with Jessica.

“hey Jess? What’s with the hurry?” Yoona ask totally curious because Jessica looks like she’s going to erupt. “what happened?”

“argh!” she clutch her hand into a fist and looks like ready to punch someone “ that jerk of a guy, he’ll see he will pay for that..”

“easy there tiger… by the way why are you carrying my bag?” Yoona ask her when she saw that Jessica was holding her bag.

“here” she slap it in Yoona’s chest “by the way the Assistant Director came to the room earlier, he announced that we will have a Camp Retreat somewhere..i don’t know…if you don’t want to come you’ll have to do community service for 3 days..”

“what?!community service?” Seohyun reacted Jessica gave her a glare because she sounded like those fan girls from her class.

“yeah, and 3rd years are no exceptions.”

“I guess it won’t be bad if we go right? I mean at least we could experience something new.” Yoona said you can hear the excitement in her voice.

“yeah, great beside that monkey will come too..” Jessica said in a bitter voice as she rolled her eyes.

“wait that’s tomorrow right unnie?” the beautiful girl ask and Jessica just nod “ yes, why ask?”

“ahhh I need to pick the clothes that I will be bringing, wait, I’ll just get my bag!” then she pass them in the middle and run off.

“hey Seo! We’ll wait for you in the car!”  Yoona shouted at her.

“alright!!!” she shouted back at them.

They were out of the building when Yoona ask Jessica. “by the way Jess, why are you so annoyed earlier? Did something happen while I’m out?” but Jessica just gave her a cold stare. “come on Jess don’t look at me like that…you’re scary you know that”

“then don’t ask such silly questions.” Then she went ahead of her.

“geez I’m just asking..” Yoona said and followed her.

_____________________________________

 

On her way back to the classroom Seohyun is now thinking of the things she will bring for the camp.

“hmm let’s see, what will I should bring..hmmm some cute clothes of course..(giggle) shorts, dress ahmmm pajamas! Hmm some cute accessories to go with my outfit and some cute shoes..” she was happy thinking about the things she’ll be packing.

“hi Seohyun” some of the juniors are greeting her when she pass them at the corridor and she smile at them in return. “she’s really cute isn’t she, Kris so lucky..”

Seohyun overheard them and she stops walking and turn to them the boys are shock why she turned to them but they just smile, then she start walking again. When she reach the room everyone left already.” Hmm I guess everyone’s excited huh, so I guess I need to get going then.” She said with a smile on her face she went to her seat and then took everything inside of her bags as she hums to Flower Power of SNSD.

“I see you got your strength back”

“AHHH!”

She was surprise that she jump to her seat. “please…..pleaseee…don’t hurt me….pleaseeee………Mr. Ghost” she said her eyes close and her hair was covered over her face.

“excuse me? do I look like a ghost to you Seohyun?”  Kris said in a cool voice but his face is amuse that he can’t help smiling, but when she turned to him, he put on his poker face.  Alright so she’s afraid of ghost eh (naughty grim)…haha she’s so cute earlier.  She immediately come down from the chair and face him, her face was furious.

“don’t scare me like that!you almost killed me back there….aish I thought my heart just stop pumping whew…” she said holding her chest “what are you doing here anyway?” then she continue packing her things.

“ I forgot my headset…” he said then he went to his table and took something underneath it. “ so are you coming to the camp?”

She turn to him harshly and gave him a excruciating look “why are you asking?”

“if you don’t want to answer then don’t” he said as he pass beside her. “do you want me to wait for you?”

“no thank you, I’m fine now.” She said in unfriendly voice.

“alright suite yourself… I heard that some GHOSSSSST are wondering here..” he said in a creepy way he look at Seohyun who had her back on him but he could see that she is afraid because she suddenly became stiff. “ so I’ll be going now…bye..”

“W-wait!” her voice sounds afraid as she called for him. “ ahmmm…p-please c-could you w-wait f-for me a l-little bit?” then a strange sound came from the back door of the room Seohyun hurriedly shove her things in her bag and turn to him Kris was at the door frame leaning when another sound came from the door this time Seohyun run towards her ending up hugging Kris.

“ah…ah..Seohyun..h-hey..are you  ok?” Kris as he was shock when she hug him.

“I h-hate ghost…”

“alight come on..” Kris hold her hand and drag her out of the room aish I should have scare her like that..but what with that sound. Aishh.

When they reach the parking lot of the school he immediately notice their car and Mr. Park.

“where here now.” He said to Seohyun she let go of his hand

“thank you” he said to him. “ ahmm Mr. Park where are Yoona and Jessica unnie?” she noticed that they weren’t there.

“they went to the ladies room Miss.”

The girl just nod. “ahmm thanks again Kris.” Then she smiled at him shyly. Thank God he was there or else I wouldn’t know what to do wait! ahh what did i do? did i just hugged him?!!!BABO! (O.O)

“no problem. I’ll go now.” Then she bow to her and to Mr. Park before leaving moments later Jessica and Yoona came they were laughing really hard.

“unnies!” she called then and they suddenly stop laughing.”

“Ow Hey, you’re here now..let’s go we have a lot of this to pack” Yoona said between her suppress laughter.

Seohyun just look at her unnies like they’re a weirdo or something.

_______________________________________________

 

EARLIER………

“what’s taking her so long…”Jessica said they were waiting for Seohyun in the car for almost an hour now.

“do you think something happened? Ow I need to go to the wash room..” Yoona said then got off from the car.

Jessica just rolled her eyes “ hurry!aish..i’ll come with you instead..” then she too got off “ Mr. Park if Seohyun arrives please tell her we just went to the ladies room.”

“arasso..agashi” Mr. Park said then off they go.

The ladies room was in the second floor of the building,

“hey, Jess..isn’t that Seohyun’s room is not far from here?” Yoonas ask as soon as she come out of the ladies room.

“yeah..it’s over there” Jessica said who is leaning against the wall near the door then point to Seohyun’s class room.

“come on let’s pick her up..” then she grab Jessica’s hand and dragged her across the corridor. They both stop when they heard Kris voice.

“wait!!!!” this time it’s Jessica’s turn to grab Yoona’s hand and drag her in the corner.”

“what the—“

“ssshhhh!” Jessica stop her “ keep it down will you..” she said to her almost whisper.

“alright suite yourself… I heard that some GHOSSSSST are wondering here…so I’ll be going now…bye..”

Yoona and Jessica look at each other and then a crazy idea hit them together.

“hey Jess are you thinking what I’m thinking?” Yoona asked her in low voice and Jessica nod.

“you bet I am..so….one….two..” then they both tap the back door of the classroom they cover their mouths to avoid them from making a noise.

“W-wait!” that was Seohyun’s voice Jessica and Yoona place their ears closer to the door so they could hear what she is saying.

“ ahmmm…p-please c-could you w-wait f-for me a l-little bit?” the two girls are happy of what they are hearing, then again they tap the door. This time they heard a running sound and Kris.

“ah…ah..Seohyun..h-hey..are you  ok?” now they heard Kris stammering voice.

“I h-hate ghost…”

Kris was standing right at the door frame his back was on them so he couldn’t see them hiding so close to the wall with only a pot of plant covering them. They almost scream when they saw that Seohyun was hugging Kris but they bothe cover each other’s lips.

“alright come on..” they heard Kris said and he took her hand and they walk together, they keep their mouths cover until they were totally gone.

“BWAAHHAHHAHAHHA “ they both burst into laughter.

“that was DAEBAKK! Jess..”

“yeah ..aigoo my stomach is hurting…wait…” Jessica is now leaning against the wall

“come on jess..i bet she’s waiting for us now..”

“alright let’s go..”

 

 

 

 HI GUYS! i'm back...so how's your weekdays?

here's another update 

hope you guys like it

don't forget to leave some comments and subrcribe ok???

for the silent readers..

don't just read ok? 

hahahhaha..bye for now

YoonYulti07: yeah i can see your name now...hahaha