CHAPTER 15

Hate U Love U

 

 

That night Seohyun can’t get to sleep it’s almost 1in the morning, what happen in the classroom that afternoon kept repeating on her mind, she flip back and forth on her bed hoping that sleep will come but it’s no use she got us and sit in the center.

“why I’m I like this…”then she put her hand on her chest because her heart is pounding franticly “what was that about?” then a flash of Kris smile came to her mind unconsciously she smile “ahh! What the heck was that huh? Was I touched on what he did? aish, I need to sleep or else I will look like a raccoon because of dark circles..no chance I need some milk” she got up and went to the kitchen to make a glass of warm milk, when she reach half of the stairs she notice that the kitchen light was open. “oh? Is someone awake too?” she walk quietly then saw Haraboji in the kitchen table. “oh?haraboji..” LSM turn to her  “oh Seohyun-ah, why are you still awake you need to get up early tomorrow..” she went to the kitchen counter and start making milk “ it’s just I couldn’t sleep, how about you  haraboji? Why are you still awake? Want me to make you milk too?” she ask then the old man smile as a response after a few minutes Seohyun placed a glass of warm milk in front of him and sat to the next chair. “How’s school? did something interesting happened?” Haraboji suddenly ask and Seohyun almost burst her milk “oh?kwenchana?” the old man looked at her and caress her back “ deh, kwenchanayo haraboji…ahm about school well…nothing as usual” she said as she played the glass on her hand “ oh?Kurae-yo? Hmm I guess thing didn’t turn out well..” haraboji said then he drank the milk “ that was delicious..thank you my dear..well I’ll go back to bed now..you should too” she smiled to him and kiss him goodnight “ good night haraboji” he patted her hand “ good night” the old man walk out of the kitchen and Seohyun left there with her half empty glass of milk “I guess I should go back to bed now” she drank her milk and clean the glass before going back to her bedroom, the milk didn’t fail her a few minutes after she laid back to bed  sleep came to her.

 

The next day the seniors and the juniors all meet in the field. Everyone is so excited about the camp.

“hey Jess, have you seen Seohyun?” Yoona ask Jessica while she keeps turning left to right looking for Seoyun.

Jessica was sitting on her luggage and reading a book “ I don’t know , I didn’t notice her” she said without leaving her eyes on the book Yoona turned to her “aish! and how will you? you’re busy reading.” She said then she took the book from her. Jessica give her that icy scary cold glare she famous of. “ give that back to me”

“no I won’t ,help me find her first then I’ll give this back to you” then she shove it in her bag pack “arasso?!now let’s go”

Jessica have no choice but to follow her if she wants to get the book back they’ve look everywhere in the ground and even ask someone they know if they saw her but seems like they don’t know either.

“aish where did she gone to this time..” Yoona said “hey Jess I’ll look this way how about you look the other way..”

“ahmm Yoona, how about let’s try calling her first..that’s why we have this right?” she said sarcastically to her, shaking the phone on her hand  to state what is obvious..

“ow..right” the girl smiled Jessica dialed Seohyun’s number and it was ringing then.

“yoboseyo?”

“YAH! WHERE ARE YOU HUH?!”

Yoona distance her head to Jessica because she suddenly shouted and Seohyun “ I think I’m going deaf here Jess” she said as he covers her ears

“ahmm Bian Unnie..i just went to the classroom the check on something but I’m on my way back, and beside i told you didn’t I!” now it’s Seohyun’s time to shout back at Jessica “ but you were busy reading so I guess you didn’t hear me…aishhhh I’m hanging up now.” Then she ended the call.

“aish!Yah—“ Jessica was cut off by a dial tone “ ah!that brat..”

“so It’s your fault after all” Yoona said to her  “ come on let’s go back now we know where she is”

The two girls went back to their luggage and waited for Serohyun

 

________________________________

Seohyun was on her way back when she saw Kris coming. OH?!what is he doing here?

“annyeong—“ she greeted him as he pass her by but he just ignore her “how rude! Aish i thought he change for a bit..” she said as  she remember what happened yesterday when he held her hand then a warm feeling came to her face as her cheek slowly started to blush. “ahh!!!what was I thinking..aish.. he just hold my hand that’s it no more, no less” she said as she stump her feet like a little girl and walk away. She saw Jessica and Yoona right where she left them Jessica looks like in a bad mood..

“oh? Unnie? what’s with the face?” She ask looking at her when Yoona on the other side covering to suppress her laughter. “unnie?”

“ahh!” then Jessica suddenly stand “ aish that guy!ahh I’m goint to kill him!”

“(O.O?) What is she talking about?yah, unnie did I miss something?”

“hahahaha!”Yoona unable to hold it in “ yah, you missed a lot.. it’s because Heechul ow…I mean Casey..just announced that Jessica and him are couples”

“YAH! YOONA!”

“bwo!” then Seohyun turned to Jessica “ unnie!wahhh Congratulation!”

“aish!you punk! We are not a COUPLE got that?! aish…” Jessica said totally angry her face is so red with anger.

_____________________________________

BEFORE SEOHYUN CAME

“All right!can I have you  attention for a moment please” the assistant director is now standing on a small platform and holding a mega phone “ as soon as we reach the camping side everyone is required to surrender you phones, tablets, IPods or any kind of gadget to your advisers and you will be given a bracelet it has tracking device so if something went wrong we could find you where ever you are. Got that! “ he check his watch “ the bus will be here in a minute so everyone go to your respected Years and Adviser, I hope everyone will enjoy this camp.. that’s all thank you.”

“ah!Assistant Director” it’s Heechul came up to the platform

“what is it?”

“I have something important to announce too” he said

“here make it quick the bus is almost here” That’s all then he gave the mega phone to him.

“ahh!alright hi everyone can I have a little of your attention please” then everyone look at him “ well we all know that Siwon and Yoona are the hot couple in this campus” everyone agreed to it “ I hate to break it to those guys but, there IS a new COUPLE  in Campus” then everyone was buzzing with what they think “I don’t want them to hug all the attention..YEH! JESSICA JUNG!” everyone gasp at what they heard then turn to Jessica who is in the back of the crowd.

“hey Jess..” Yoona said without looking at her but when she didn’t hear any answer she turn to her “ Will you take that off Jess” then she grab the earphones out of her ears

“YAH! What the hell are you doing huh?” she blurted on her then Yoona use to point on what is going on then she slowly turn to everyone.

“her!!!NO!” one of the fan girls protested

“prince please don’t gave yourself to that witch” second by another fan girl

“Sorry girls the WITCH you are calling is MY GIRL” then this time everyone turned to him “ right! I want you guys to know that JESSICA JUNG is my GIRLFRIEND”

This time Jessica is tongue tight on what is happening she was still sitting when Heechul came to her and bend down to her

“I guess I’ll see you later MY LOVE?’’ then he winked  at her and walk back to the platform “ so that’s all guys thanks for lending me your ears..bye!” then he gave back the mega phone to the assistant director the teachers just smiled at him. Everyone is still buzzing about what Heechul announced earlier and it’s just then Jessica’s head process everything happened.

“ Yah! Yoona did I heard everything right? I’m that jerk’s girlfriend?!” Yoona turned to her

“did you realized it just now? Hahahah,  yeah  his your BOYFRIEND now” Yoona said then burst into laughter

“argh! That guy I’ll show him!” Jessica stand she was about to charge on Heechul who is talking with a group of boys when Yoona stop her.

“Jess, calm down..if you hit him you’ll be in big trouble with haraboji” Yoona reminded her, and it help Jessica calm down but her face is still red with anger then Seohyun came.

 ______________________________

“BWAHHAHAAH! Oh?chinja? did he really did that?! whaa unnie so what do you think..that was romantic..” Seohyun teased Jessica but she got was a sharp icy glare from her “SHIKURU!” then she cross her hand on her chest  “why on earth does people like him even exist! Aish..” she blurted out. “ easy..I’m here because of YOU”  it was Heechul who is just behind Jessica. Yoona and Seohyun was surprise of what he said that they looked at him with a shock expression because Heechul’s face was serious, on the other hand Jessica was the one who is really surprise she slowly get up and turn to him she look at him she open to say something then closed it again. “w-what w-w-was t-that you said? Y-you exist because of m-me?” she was stuttering when she asked him but the “ HAHAHA! “ he suddenly laught out loud “ so even and Ice Princess can stutter with words” then he came closer  and his smile with wider “it’s just one of my lines” smile “ looks like you fell for it..” he smile at her one more time before turning away Jessica couldn’t say anything yet because it was so sudden, then he stop and turn to her again “ anyway I like that look of yours earlier..so CUTE” he said then walk away completely, Yoona and Seohyun who is just  behind her has the same expression as her.

“ anyway I like that look of yours earlier..so CUTE”

 

 

HI GUYS....

how have you been? 

i hope you guys are fine...

enjoy my latest update..

REMINDER:

don't forget to leave comments

ARASSO?!^^

bye bye...