SECRET GAME REVEALED

Hate U Love U

NORMAL POV

“What’s taking Heechul so long?” Erin irritably asked to no one.

 “ Erin..stop stamping! Your stepping on my foot!” Nathan said also annoyed of Erin’s stamping, “argh I swear if he is not back here within ( looked at her wrist watch) for 30 seconds I will definitely going to drag him back here myself” she said,.

When 30 second already passed and she was about to stand Heechul came in “ well it’s about ti—“ Erin trailed of in mid sentence when seeing Heechul’s face , well.. almost all  of them in the table became quiet when he take his seat.

 “Heechul-ssi kwaenchana?”  Yoona asked.

 And as if Heechul snap back from reality he looked at Yoona “ d-deh?” he ask her “ Hyung, she’s asking if your alright?” this time Kris asked, Heechul looked around the table when he notice that everyone was waiting for his answer “ ahh, sorry, yes I’m ok, just tired I guess…” he said and of course then know that it’s just an excuse.

“ Really now? COME ON, Filipino friends are here.... (gesturing herself, Erin and Nathan)" Laica said totally didn't understand them.

"ow, sorry" Yoona said. "So are you going to tell us what happened between you and Jessica? She seem pretty pissed off” Laica said Heechul’s face looked more burdened than when he came earlier after the talk with Megan, and now he looks tired like what he said he is “ I better get back to the cottage..” he said and stood up “ wait, aren’t you going to answer me?”  Laica insisted.

“ Nothing..” Heechul said with a tired voice “ what?!” Erin ask “ I said NOTHING..” Heechul snap.

(O_o) …….(O_O)……(-_-) <- (Siwon and Kris)

 “ sorry.. “ he said realizing what he did “ nothing happened between me and Jessica, and I guess nothing will, I’ll stop pursuing her for now on, so stop involving me in that silly club you foolishly made “ he said before walking out of the cafeteria. Laica, Erin, Yoona and Nathan went still and just looking at Heechul’s back when Siwon and Kris are still composed. Seohyun came  and saw Heechul before he disappear to the dark “ eh?! Wasn’t that Heechul? Where is he going?” Erin, Laica and Nathan just shook their heads still looking at the exit

“OK! SINCE ALL OF YOU ARE DONE EATING, MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE?” when everyone is already had their attention to Mr. Alvarez in the front he continue “ SINCE THIS IS THE LAST NIGHT OF THE CAMP WE ALL WANT TO CONGRATULATE YOU ALL , YOU ALL DONE GREAT IN THIS CAMP AND FOR THAT WE WILL HAVE A LITTLE TOKEN FOR YOU, WE’LL LET YOU FRESHEN UP AND BE BACK HER BEFORE 9 PM, WERE HAVING A CAMP FIRE!” everyone celebrated after hearing the announcement “SETTLE DOWN! NOT ONLY THAT BUT….WERE HAVING THE CAMPFIRE AT THE CLEARING AND AFTER THAT A SURPRISE FOR ALL OF YOU SO, CHOP!CHOP AND GO FRESHEN UP!”

 Everyone went to their cottages with excitement “ OW gee! I wonder what’s that surprise is…” Erin said can’t hide her happiness, when they reached Yoona’s cottage they all went their separate ways “ bye guys see you later!” Yoona wave at Erin, Laica and Nathan, she turned to the other cottage but Siwon just went straight without even glancing, Kris bowed at her before closing the door  “aish that despicable guy..” she said before entering their cottage when she was about to open the door it suddenly opened “ OMO! Jessica you startled me!” clenching her chest  “ where did you go?” Yoona ask as she step inside the cottage. Seohyun was already done changing. “ I guess I better hurry changing” Yoona said as she went inside the bathroom

____________________

At the cottage of Siwon

            Heechul who just came out of the bathroom “ mind telling us what happen?” Siwon said while putting his shirt on but his face totally emotionless “Megan knew about that stupid bet” Heechul said his voice was tired, Kris and Siwon look at each other “ sometimes our stupidity puts us on this kind of situation” Kris said in a cold tone not totally referring to anyone “ yeah..stupid” Heechul said and it left a bitter taste on his mouth , the cottage became quiet as if no one was there as they finished dressing up when they heard a loud knock on the door “ yah! Can you guys move any faster?” it was Laica’s voice the three boys let out a tired sigh as they knew that Erin and Laica are just outside the door ready to bug them, but they are thankful to them to make things lighter. Kris opened the door but his eyes only see Seohyun who slightly look at him then look away “ you guys go ahead I’ll catch up later” Heechul said then went to the bathroom again “ is he alright?” Yoona asked Kris just nod at her and then finally Siwon came out “ow no he won’t be left behind! YAH! Heechul come out the—“ Erin was about to step inside the cottage but Siwon hand block his way  Erin look at Siwon when she saw his face she immediately step back “ ahh..i ..i guess we have to leave him then” she said then grab Laica’s hand and dragged her “ ahhh wa-waited…E-erin!” Laica said  Jessica followed them  so “ come on Unnie” Seohyun cling on Yoona’s arm “ that was something….” Nathan said scratching his head after seeing how the girls acted “ hay…girls such a mysterious being.. so let’s go guys” he said putting his hands on Siwon and Kris shoulder  “ to the campfire!” he said in a cheerful voice.

            When they reach the campsite almost everyone was already there, “oh?! Looks like the best seats are taken” Erin said as she look around for a perfect spot “ oh?! There!” Seohyun pointing somewhere near the bonfire and they say Ray who placed already a blanket and a basket of snacks “ oh! Here guys!” He waved at them when he saw Seohyun and the others, Seohyun run towards him, Everyone aside for Siwon was looking at Kris hoping to see some expression from him but all they got was nothing……

“aishh, boring reaction” Erin

“ kill joy” Laica said pouting as they followed Seohyun who is  now talking Ray

“ow come on guys stop teasing Kris..” Nathan stop the two girls

“Unnie! Come hurry!” Seohyun waved at them  “ok!” Yoona answered

_________________

Erin and Laica became clowns of the group, when ever this two are around their world are noisy but in a good way

“ so Ray…” Erin puts her arm around Ray’s neck “ you like Seohyun don’t you?!”

“ERIN!” Seohyun reacted.

“ ahhh …ahmm “

 “ Look…look hahaha! Ray is stammering, which mean?!”Erin said and look at Laica..

 “HE HAS A CRUSH ON SEOHYUN!” Erin and Laica said in duo .

“will you two stopped teasing Ray..” she said “ sorry about that, just don’t mind this two crazy girl, ok?”

“ahahaha, whatever Seohyun…haha “ said Laica

“well, almost every guy in BAE has a crush on her, and I’m not different to them” Ray admitted.

 “ there you go!” Erin snap, clapping her hands “hahaha!” she was laughing as if she was the queen.

 “ but I know, I don’t have a chance so, I’m contented just to be her friend” Ray added “ thank you” Seohyun said.

Everyone was having fun until the awaited time has come, when they lit the bonfire it was beautiful, sparks from the woods that are burning were like a firefly as everyone is having their own fun time Yoona noticed Jessica is just being quiet not far from where she is sitting.

“ Jess, are you ok?” then she turn to her “ yeah, what makes you think I’m not?” (-_-?!) “ahh heheh” Yoona forced a laugh) nothing hehe”  Siwon laid down in the blanket and watch the stars above the fire is about to died so they could see the stars in the sky as they shine like diamonds in the velvet sky .

“ eh? Heechul ‘s not here yet, Yah! Siwon did he send a message or something?” Erin said then shove in a large bite of sandwich “ Siwon took his phone from his pocket and showed her the screen. “aish?! Where could that guy be aish..” then shove another bite.

  “wow this sandwich are delicious, Ray did you make this?” Yoona said then grab another one “ kinda.. I asked for a little help to Manang ( Ajhumma) in the kitchen making this..” Ray shyly said scratching his head.

“hey you two!” Laica is referring to Siwon and Kris who is quietly sitting on the other side of the blanket just smudging on the sandwich “ It’s not a crime to speak, unless you don’t know..” Erin said and Siwon turn to her.

“ what is there to speak of?” Siwon said using his cold as ever tone

“ ah?! Anything! Come on …we are having fun don’t we? And beside we are all friends now, how about a little socialization?” Erin said  “ yeah, there are a lot we don’t know about you guys like how you end up at BAE and other things so we are just curious..” Nathan said backing up what Erin said Siwon’s face became dark Yoona and the others are looking back and forth at them when she noticed Siwon’s reaction “ ahhh.. we shouldn’t force them if they don’t want, let’s just leave it that way ok??? Hehe..”she said with a forced smile and also check on Siwon who is now just looking somewhere and then fireflies filled the clearing.

“AND THIS IS THE SURPRISE FOR TONIGHT, ENJOY EVERYONE” said Mr. Alvarez.

The students goes  “wow” and “ahh”.

__________________________

On the other side of the clearing where Megan and her friends are happily chatting.

“really? You and Prince Heechul?” one of the girls ask

“well…It’s not really official but… it will be in that status soon enough” she said then giggle and the other girls join her

“wow! Congratulations to you,” said the other

“yeah, you two are more suited to each other than that ahhh… freak of a girl! ( Jessica )” said the other girl rolling her eyes to make her point

Megan sweetly smiled at the girl “ well, that’s the way it should be from the very beginning…too bad that It’s not Prince Siwon but Prince Hee…ahhhh!(said in disgust) Prince Casey is more suited for him..anyways, I’m way too afraid of Prince Siwon that Prince Casey..” said Megan

“yeah, but if you and Prince Hee— I mean Prince Casey are “soon” (quoted with fingers) to be you know couple, what about Jessica? They are couples right? Prince Casey announced it before this camp starts” said the other girl.

Megan gave her an evil smile “ she’s not for me to worry, she’s gone, she won’t even dare to get close to my Prince Casey again..”

“you look so sure Megan, is there something you know?” the other girl asked but all she get was a meaningful smile from Megan..

_____________________________

Heechul is on his way to the clearing and he still haven’t made up his mind about what Megan said, thinking deeply he didn’t know that he was almost there when a firefly passed by his face, he saw the clearing was filled with them and added to the beauty was its fullmoon , he saw them… her… sitting not far from the bonfire that still has a little fire in it and from that on he finally made his decision

_____________________________

“Ow come on! Kris! I said feed Seohyun!” Erin said totally teasing Kris

 “can’t you just give me another punishment” Kris said totally not happy of what Erin ordered him to do, but he doesn’t have a choice but to follow since he lose to her in the game earlier.

“no! that’s what I said so you have to do what the winner wants you to do and that was ME (pointing at herself) and you’re the loser (pointing at Kris) so you have to do what I said, arasso?” all of them looked at Erin “ what?! I’ve been watching some Kdramas..” she said defending herself

“haha you too?! “ Laica said then give high five to Erin

Yoona and Seohyun laugh at them, Jessica just looked at them so as Kris and Siwon..

“oh! Heechul  you’re here!” Nathan said when he saw Heechul approaching

_____________________________

Megan was looking around trying to find Heechul amongst the students in the clearing..

“oh! Megan his here” said the other girl tapping Megans knee. She turn to where the girl was pointing at and saw Heechul coming from the dark , excitedly she stand up and wave at him

“Prince Case—“ she didn’t got to finished and her hands stop in mid air when he went straight to were Jessica and the others are. The other girls stand and went to her

“ what happened? Why is he went there?” the girls asked her but she didn’t even pay attention to them, she put down her hand and clench it to a fist, she could feel her nails digging in her palm..

“how dare you……” she said but her eyes is fixed on Jessica “ so this is how you want it Prince, fine..i’ll give you what you want then.

Without hesitation she went straight to them.

______________________________

“Finally!” Erin and Laica said but he just ignore the two girls and went straight to Jessica but this two girls are stubborn  “ Hey!YAH! KIM Heechul!” the both said to him in a Korean way that surprise Heechul and look at them “ ehh?! What’s got into this two?!” he asked everyone in the group “ don’t change the topic, you ignore us earlier and now you are ignoring us now, so that again or you’ll pay the price..” Erin said.

CLAP…CLAP….CLAP

 Everyone heard to where the clapping and saw Megan and her friends coming, everyone became is just still but Heechul, Siwon and Kris who have a little idea of why Megan is here became sharp.

“well….enjoying are we?” she began her voice has a bitter sound in it and sarcastic in a way.

“ come on Megan, why are you always picking for a fight?!” Laica said in irritated way but Nathan stopped her from getting close

“me? (pointing at herself) picking a fight…I’m not her to pick a fight thought…at least not tonight..” she said

“then, why are you here?” Seohyun ask

Megan turned to Seohyun “ I’m just here to give HER ( Jessica ) a little surprise myself.. “

“surprise? What do you mean?” Yoona ask

Then Megan turn to Heechul  “ well Prince? Are you going to tell her yourself or….. I will? said Megan and now everyone’s are waiting for Heechul to speak up “ why are you doing this Megan?” Heechul ask  “ Simple…if you only considered what I offer you then you won’t be in this situation.. you know I only want you..” she said

“well you stop that and just get to the point.” This time Jessica speak up

“ow  Jess, getting impatient are we?, Prince..You better tell her now..” Megan taunted, Heechul looked at Jessica who is looking at her with a poker face

Heechul is having a hard time figuring out the words to say.. “ Jess, I…. I.. it wasn’t my intention to…ahh” somewhat the words vanished when he saw how Jessica’s face turn as if she was looking at something scary yet she couldn’t figure out what it is..

“ ahhh, enough drama..” Megan said she’s getting bored waiting for Heechul to finished what he was about to say so she stepped in “ Jess, you’re just a game..” “ MEGAN!” Heechul said grabbing her arm “ What?!” Megan harshly turned to him “ Am I wrong Prince? That you played a “Bet Game..”

“BET GAME?!” Erin, Laica and Seohyun said in unison. Disbelief in their faces, while Nathan and Ray are just their silently watching..

“Heechul-sshi  wae?” Yoona asked him in Korean Heechul was about to say something when Jessica wearing a poker face walked towards him and slap him everyone was shock by what she did, and not just them but the whole student was already looking at them. Heechul turn his head back and look at Jessica, it may seem to everyone that she is wearing her poker face but Heechul could see it by just a little light coming from the bonfire, he could see her tears gathering in the corners of her eyes and when he tried to reach for her, she turn around and walk away.

“Jess… Jessica!”  (Yoona)

“unnie!”

“Jessica!” (Erin and Laica)

But Jessica didn’t look back and just walk straight into the dark. And Heechul was left there looking at her as she disappears in the dark. “ I never thought she’ll react like that…” Megan said.

“Yah! You B*cth!” Seohyun said and was about to attack Megan but Kris just caught her in the waist.

“Seohyun….wow! did you see that girls, ahh man I really love her reaction..( turn to Heechul ) if only you followed me, then this wouldn’t have happened” Megan said to Heechul.

“ NO man in his right MIND would EVER go out with a girl like YOU, Megan, you can wear nice dresses and put make-ups on but..it doesn’t change the fact that you’re just a PATHETIC girl who would go lengths just to get what she wants even playing peoples feeling, a kind of person I HATE the most” Heechul said before following Jessica

The smile on Megan’s face disappear, “Me-Megan.. are you ok?” one of the girl ask her obviously scared “ no! you idiot!”

“ you thought you won, didn’t you? Well too bad your plan didn’t go like what you want” Yoona said

Pissed off by what Heechul said and what she heard from Yoona, Megan turned to her with an angry face “ don’t be so happy, this isn’t over yet!” she said before marching away with her brainless minions.

“let go of me!” Seohyun said as she struggle to get away from Kris “ you knew about this, didn’t you?” she looked from Kris to Siwon but both of them just looked away even Yoona and the others are waiting for them to speak up but none of them did. “ unnie I’ll be heading back to the cottage maybe Jessica unnie is there..” she said to Yoona and turn to the others to gave a faint smile and they answer her in nod and smile, and when she turn to Kris again “ you’re the worst, both of you.” She said before leaving.  Yoona notice that everyone is looking so she smiled “ Sorry about that…hehe please don’t mind us..” she said apologizing “ Yoona, Jessica didn’t went straight to the cottage is she?” Erin said

“(shook her head) no..Jessica isn’t like that, maybe she’s somewhere..she’s not the person to let other see her misery even to us..” Yoona said

“how about Seohyun?” Nathan said “Ray could you follow her please..” Yoona said to Ray  “ Me? (pointing at himself) I guess Kris should go..” Ray said.

“Seohyun is mad at him, and now you want him to follow Seohyun..are you crazy?!” Laica said. Yoona turned to Kris “ Please? She’s afraid in the dark.. I’m mad right now because of what you did to Jessica, I can’t help it and I know you had your reasons, but please could you follow Seohyun..” Kris just looked at Yoona but seeing how she asks him so he quietly went after her.

Siwon is just looking at Yoona feeling guilty about what they did, he kept his poker face and when she turned to him they just looked at each other without saying a word but he can’t figure out her expression it’s neither angry, sad or anything. Then she said she’ll head back when she was about to pass him, he grabbed her hand.

“let go.” She said in Korean it’s low and soft but it has weight in it.

“no, don’t forget you still ARE my Slave” he matched her tone. Then she looked up to him coz his taller but her eyes are now sharp as blade but he just gave her the same look as usual. “ you’re  really are worst, after what you did “ she said.

“ are fault, yes, but we didn’t know that Heechul hyung will feel for her. That’s why he was with us tonight.” Yoona looked confused about what Siwon said. “ what do you mean?” she ask the hint of anger in her eyes was now gone and Siwon let go of her arms.

“Megan overheard us talking about it, and she used that to blackmail Heechul Hyung to be her boyfriend if he won’t agree to her demand she will tell Jessica about the bet.”

“so, that’s why his face was like that when he got back..” Yoona said full of understanding “ but it doesn’t change the fact about that idiotic game you three played at, if you didn’t done that, this wouldn’t have happened.”  Yoona said accusingly.

“yes, and I’m sorry about that..” Siwon said his voice is tried.

Yoona harshly looked at him “ what did you say?! Did you just said “sorry?” Yoona said and Siwon turned to her “ what?!” he said pissed off how Yoona looked at him as if that word doesn’t exist in his vocabulary.

“(lightly laugh) hahaha the ultimate prince knows how to say sorry…wow..this is unbelievable..” she even more, when Erin, Laica and the two boy went to them “ you two are ok now? “ Ray ask

“yeah, Yoona why are you laughing?” Erin ask curiously

“haha it’s just that this guy (pointing at Siwon) said asdgfjklzxvcnbm (siwon covers )

“HUH?!” they all said.

“yah Siwon! you two are speaking in Korean so we couldn't understand a ting so, let her speak!” Laica said to Siwon

“it’s not for you to hear.”  He said still holding Yoona in the her arm and covering “speak a word about that and I’m sure to give you a hard time being my slave” he whisper to her and that made Yoona stop struggling. ” ow, crap!  Yeah I forgot that part”

“ow come on Siwon not here! Stop doing that! That…that whispering thing..eeeehhh” Erin said her voice was loud that everyone heard it and now they are making that sound teasing them..” YoonWon is here!” one of the students said.

“more! More!” said the other, which made Siwon automatically let go of Yoona . “aish, I’m out of here” Siwon said then walked away.

Erin and Laica went to Yoona “ hey, tell us what happened huh… come on..” Erin said to her teasingly

“nothing.. he just told me why Megan acted that way earlier, that’s all" Yoona said, but Erin and Laica keep pestering her so she told them what Siwon told her of course she left out the "i'm sorry" part of Siwon.

"well, i just don't want to give that monster a reason to punish me, being his slave is already enough punishement" Yoona thought.

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________

 

Hi Guys... I'm Back!

so sorry about last year.. my laptop broke but it's ok now

so i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter..

i'll be posting the other chapters soon

so keep on reading ok?

and please leave a comment...hehe

CHOW!