CHAPTER 11: I'M HIS SLAVE! (T.T)

Hate U Love U

 

NORMAL POV                  

 

 

Seohyun and Jessica were left there looking where Yoona and Siwon went.

“unnie..is she going to be ok?”

“she’s not.”

Seohyun looked at the form for the YWCFC, “ who came up with this idea?”

Jessica walked towards their usual seat at the cafeteria. “ Erin Sanchez our classmate”

“ow, what got into her, I mean does Yoona unnie and Siwon dating or something?”

“got your tab with you?” Seohyun nod and gave her the tab Jessica scan through the site “ here, this is why” she show her the school site where Yoona and Siwon’s photo are being posted.

“OMO! Where is this came from?”

“I don’t know” as usual for Jessica,

______________________________

HEECUL and KRIS..

“hyung, have you seen the photo in the school site?” Kris ask.

“of course the two hot couple is my classmate why would I not know about it, beside our classmate even made a fan club just for them..” Heechul said between his laughs.

“oh, isn’t that Siwon Hyung and—“

“hey! SIWON!” Heechul called him but he just passed them, just like as if they were invisible.“and Yoona?, what is he up too now..aish that punk he didn’t even look at us!” Heechul said 

“come on hyung, let’s eat I’m hungry.” Kris tap Heechul’s shoulder and walk in to the cafeteria. And when they got there…

O.o? Everyone was buzzing, some are talking about the race and the photo on the school and on the other corner of the cafeteria there are students standing in line for the fan club.

“whoa..i guess everyone’s into it.” Kris said looking everywhere.

“I can’t believe it, his hugging all the popularity.” Heechul said and kris just looked at him.

The he saw Seohyun and Jessica coming to their direction.

“hey, what is going on? Is it true about unnie?” Seohyun ask and look to Kris

“hey, don’t look at me like that I don’t know anything, hyung I’ll go ahead now..” then Kris pass Seohyun.

“YOU!  answer me!” Seohyun followed Kris all was left was Jessica and Heechul. They are glaring at each other.

“what are you looking at huh?”Jessica asked one brow rising.

“huh?! me looking at you? or is it you looking at me? ow well I can’t blame you I’m too pretty that’s why..” he said touching his chin.

“yah you’re pretty alright I give you that..” Jessica said in a flat tone.

“see, you’re not bad at all, you know what real beauty is..” he said smiling confidently.

“for a ert frog.” She added, and then left him all alone in the center.

“BWO!yah! what did you said?! YAH!!come back here!!” he shouted but she didn’t turn to him. “aish, that devil witch of a girl!”

______________________________________

“hey YOU!”Seohyun said But Kris ignore her and continue looking at the food that were displayed. “YAH!” she said then she grab his shoulder and forced him to turn to her  and because of that all the food that was on his tray were thrown to her uniform.

“AHHHHHHHHHHH” Seohyun’s voice covered the whole cafeteria and everyone was looking at them now.

“ow shoot!” Kris said “ look what have you done!”

“me?! look what you did to me!” she snap at him.

“if you didn’t grab my shoulder, this wouldn’t happen!” he snap back at her.

“now you’re blaming me, if only you answered my question I wouldn’t be chasing you all the way here for an answer!”

Kris stood straight and look at her.. “ really? you know you didn’t have to chase me for an answer, you could ask everyone here in the cafeteria I bet they know better about it that I am… unless… you..” then he gave her a meaningful smile.

Seohyun’s mouth flung opens, what the hell is he talking about?! I chased him because I like him is that it? The nerve of him.!

“OH! Jerk!” she said then marched away that he almost bumps Heechul.

“hey, what happened to her?”

“nothing.” Kris replied and then turned to the food display again “ can I have another one of those please.”

“nothing?! She’s covered with food and nothing happened? Come on Kris—“ Heechul didn’t finished what he was about to say because Kris shove a piece of bread in his mouth.

“you talk too much hyung.” He said then left him there.

_____________________________________________

SEOHYUNS’S POV           

“arg! That cold hearted ruthless jerk..arg!” I yelled out of my frustration, after what happened at the cafeteria I went straight to my locker, good thing I have an extra uniform kept here but first I have to take a bath I’m stinky. “what is he eating ahh..i think I’m gonna puke..eww” I took a quick shower because lunch break is almost over, I put light make up and spray myself with my favorite perfume.

“there, I’m fresh again..”

RRRIINGGGGGG

I looked at my wrist watch “ ahhh, I’m going to be late…ahhh I didn’t even got to eat” I closed my locker and hurried back to the classroom.

________________________________________________

 

YOONA’S POV

“hey! where are you taking me?” I ask him, as so you know he is now dragging me to where? That I do not know that’s why I’m asking him, and here I am as if he didn’t hear me, so I let him dragged me rather than I look like a fool here talking and talking without him answering. Then we end up in the small garden at the back of the cafeteria.

“now can I have my hand back?” I ask him and then he let go.

“now talk” he said. Wow he actually speaks I though sarcastically.

“excuse me? talk about what?!” I ask massaging my arm that he was holding earlier.

He turned to me, looking at me no, glaring at me like he wants to eat me. YAIKES scarry!! (T.T)

“yah! W-why a-are you l-looking at me l-like that?”

“you! this is all your fault!” he snap out at me. “if you didn’t stole my bike in the first place this wouldn’t happened”

“fine! The stolen bike part I take full responsibility but what happened there is none of my control!” aish..ERIN you’re so , so dead for this!

“ so where the hell those picture came from huh?!”

“how would I know! I was surprise to see them, you think I like to be link with you?!you monster!”

“so I guess the feeling is mutual then” ah!how rude! First he insulted me in front of our teacher and classmate now this?! yah! Author-nim can I please hit his face just this once? Argh!

“fine can I go now?!”

“no, you still owe me something” he said looking straight at me. Now what?

“owe you what?! I don’t owe you anything MISTER.”

“ow yes you have, remember you scratched my bike”

OOPPS, right I forgot about that part..peace..hehe

I was taken aback “ ah..ahhmm a-about t-that”

“now you remember, you’ll compensate me in exchange for what you done” he said his voice change as if a vampire has his teeth on  his victim. As he bends his face closer to mine I step back but his hand caught my waist, ooww..please not again..yah! author-nim not this one please, the last time we’re in this position I couldn’t sleep well for 2 night! for Pete sake!

“ahhmm..Siwon-shi..” I put my hands on his chest to stop him. Please not here…ow now I’m having imagination. Ahhhhh this is driving me crazy!! then he smile again, that smile..dear Lord please. “ fine what is it I have to do?”

“simple Yoona..” for the first time he called my name and is sounds nice. “ all you have to do is…..” then he bend closer, ahhh this is it. I closed my eyes as hard as I can I felt his breath on my face. “ be my slave.” He whisper to my ear and my eyes flung open.

O.o?! BWO? “what?! You’re slave!” I push him as hard as I can “ not in my dreams will I be slave for you!”

He crossed his arms on his chest, stood there like a king almighty and powerful, huh! “very well then…” he came closer again this time he pinned me to the wall “ I should claim the pay now..what do you think?” he said totally different person, I looked at him wide eyes ahh how can a person change personality in a second? Then this time he bend closer, closer enough that our lips are feather away, and I could taste his breath.

“Si-Siwo-shi..p-please…” I begged him, please not my first kiss it’s something I want to give to the person I love not to a demon. Well a handsome demon to be exact.

“you said you don’t want to be my slave, well this is the only payment you’ll going to give me.” his voice is a whisper but enough for me to hear.

“fine, I’ll be you’re slave!”I pushed him and yelled to his face, no I won’t give him that opportunity! He step back and victory was written on his handsome face.

“that was easy, very well you’ll start tomorrow.” That’s all then he left me there all alone.

“ARGGGGH!!! I HATE YOU CHOI SIWON!” I shouted then I heard the bell rang lunch break is over and I haven’t eaten anything!