CHAPTER 16: BUS CHRONICLE

Hate U Love U

 

            “alright! Here comes the buses and you’re all free to ride what bus you want.” Announced the Assistant Director everyone cheer with excitement as the buses approaches."come on girls let's ride where the Princes are in" said one of the fan girls " but how will we know what bus they're in?" said the other "just get in to the first bus, the other seniors are getting on it" said "Megan then they went to the first bus,“Come on Jess! PALI!” Yoona shouted back at Jessica “you go ahead save us some seats!” Jessica shouted back “ok! hurry!” Yoona shouted back then run towards the thrid bus when she hop in it, Erin and Laica greeted her.

           “hey!Yoona looking for a seat? “ Erin ask nicely but Yoona looked at her intently so as Laica “ahmmm yeah…why?” she slowly said to them but the two act innocently “ why the suspicious look? come on we save you girls some seat come..” Laica pushes Yoona lightly” Erin was ahead of them “ excuse me…excuse me” then they reach the  end sit of the bus someone is already sitting near the window, she was about to seat to the other end but Laica stopped her “ sorry..” smile “that one is reserved already..the only available is that one” she pointed the one next to the person” ahhh ok..” the pretty girl said then sat next to the man she looked at him, he seem so tired that he fallen asleep already, his face was covered with the hood of the jacket so she just ignore it she took her tab she visited her personal sites she checked her mails she have too since all gadgets will be confiscated later. She was enjoying playing with her tab when Jessica came “ yah, why did you choose this seat?” Yoona put down her tab “ oh? Sorry but Erin and Laica save this seats for us” Jessica rolled her eyes “ now what? I don’t like if those two are like this..i’m sure there up to something..” Jessica was right Yoona thought but it’s good that they save this seat for them at least they could seat together. “hey, where did Seohyun gone too this time?” Yoona notice Seohyun was missing again “who knows, she’s always like that..let her be she’s a grown up now” Jessica saw that no one is setting next to the window so she switch seats “hey, jess Erin said that seat is reserve”  Jessica opened the window “ I don’t care” that’s all then she took her IPod again “where’s my book?” Yoona took the book from her bag “here” Yoona hand the book to her  moment later Heechul and Kris came and like Yoona and Jessica they were both block by Erin and Laica and was pushed to seat at the end chair together with them “oh?!” Yoona was surprise she look at Jessica who is busy reading and as usual she couldn’t notice anything when she’s reading “ Yoona annyeon..” Heechul greeted her she bow back and so as Kris “ so I guess my seat is over there” he said then sat next to Jessica, it’s the only time that she notice him “ YAH!” she abruptly stand “what are you doing here?! Shooo!” she shoo him away like a dog Heechul stand too and smile at her “ come on Jess, couple should seat together.” “ were not a couple!” she said  Heechul’s smile became wider “ really? didn’t I just say I exist just for YOU” “ in case you forget You said that’s one of YOUR FREAKING LINES” Jessica counter Kris shook his head  “hey Nathan is that seat taken?” Nathan shook his head “ Hyung I’ll seat here” that’s all then he seat next to Nathan near the window “ hey kris that’s not your seat” Erin counter  Kris look at her “ I know what you up to so leave me out of it” that’s all then he put his cap on and earphones. “Fine then..” Erin said.

                “kurae! That’s one of my lines but I only said that to YOU” his face was half serious and half amuse because Jessica was taken aback for the second time “ alright!enough love birds..seat already because the bus is going to leave “ said Mr. Alvarez and Erin panick “ wait Seohyun’s not here yet!” “I’m here! Sorry I’m late!”Seohyun said catching her breath “ ow good Seohyun come “ Erin grab her hand and drag her “ Nathan out!” Erin drag Nathan’s hand then drag him to the other seat “ here you go! Now Mr. Alvarez we are ready!” Erin said “but..where are you going to seat?” Seohyun ask “Nathan’s seating over there , me and Laica are going to seat here” she was referring in the middle of Yoonwon couple and HeeSica couple “ so don’t worry”  “ alright! Drive hit it! We are going to CAMPSITE in Ilocos sur! But on the last day we are going to Visit VIGAN CITY! It’s one of the historical places in the Philippines!” Everyone was so excited after hearing what Mr. Alvarez said “ ow!that was perfet! Vigan City ohhh I want to walk in Crisologo street it’s one of the oldest street there ahhh and the ancestral house..” some girls in the bus said in a dreamy way.  “ I bet It’ even more romantic in the night imaging walking in the old street with the street lamps to light your way ahhhhh! If only I have someone special..” Erin second.” It’s a long drive to the campsite some of the students fallen asleep 

                Erin and Laica have fallen asleep already and Yoon is getting nausea “ ahh I feel so dizzy..” It’s one reason why Yoona don’t want to seat at the end of the bus unless she’s seating next to the window for fresh air “ ahh..” she touch her head as she lean them to the seat but it’s no use when the bus went to some humps on the road it added more dizziness to her “ owww.. “ she closed her eyes and massage her timple to feel a little better .

                Siwon is aware that Yoona was sitting next to him he could he was planning to sleep the whole trip but when he heard Yoona was feeling uneasy he couldn’t bare it he got  up “ you could seat here” he said her eyes flung open  he saw the surprise look in her eyes “ you’re getting dizzy aren’t you? you could seat there” Yoona move to seat next to the window as the fresh air caress her face her dizziness she closed her eyes as she feel the air on her face and all Siwon did was watch her then suddenly a smile from his handsome face  I never thought she could be more beautiful…. He thought as he watched Yoona enjoying the air, he leaned back and put the jacket back to cover his face and tried to sleep again not long that he closed his eyes he heard Yoona “Komayo Siwon-sshi” he flip the cover a little and side glance at her then she open her eyes and look at him and smile sweetly to him “ it’s nothing” he acted as if what he did is nothing then he put the cove back. Hmmm..his not bad after all .. She said to herself as she look at his covered face.

                “is your eyes not hurting?” Heechul ask Jessica, but she didn’t care too response Heechul looked at her still pretty even if she’s serious but I preffer when she smile   then crazy thought came to him she bend closer then blow on Jessica’s ear and he succeded Jessica turn to him but with angry expression but he didn’t mind as long that she don’t ignore him that’s alright to him. She took off the earphone on the ear that he blowed “ WHAT—“ “SHHHHH!” Heechul covered because her voice was loud, then he look around everyone was still sleeping “ aish don’t shout you’ll wake them up” Jessica bit his hand slightly “ ahh! Why did you bit me?!” Heechul said in a low shout “ are you planning to kill me huh?! covering my mouth and nose like that how on earth will I breath huh?! aisshh so annoying!” she turn to her book again but Heechul took it “yah!give me that!” “no! you’re ignoring your boyfriend” he said childishly “ bwo! You’re not my boyfriend so evaporate!but first give me that book!” Heechul stretch his hand to the other side careful not to hit Erin and Laica who is sleeping “ no!” Jessica stand up trying to reach the book but when the bus went to another hump again she got out of balance she fall to him and their faces are inches away from him it was only for a few second but for them it fell like time stop if only Kris didn’t clear his throat that the spell broke Jessica went to her seat and fix herself “ ahmm here..” Heechul hand her the book Jessica look at him and the book then take it “ I’ll be sleeping for a moment..ahmm you should not read when travelling it will hurt you eyes” that’s all then he leaned his head to the other side and close his eyes Jessica who is pretending not the hear what he said suddenly closed her book and look outside the window with a smile on her face.

                Kris know what was going on at his back he was awaken by Jessica, he just have a light sleep so he was easily awoken but didn’t move a bit but when the bus passed a hump he know that Jessica and Heechul was on awkward position he could see them throw the mirror of the bus place above the front window so he pretended to clear his throat then he saw that they both went back to their seat, when they’re quiet he lift his cap and look outside he could see tress and small stores that was set up at the side of the road for a quick stop of souvenirs or fresh pick fruits. He notice that the one sitting beside him is a woman’s figure he turn to his side and was stun to see Seohyun beside him sleeping. “huh?!why is she sitting here” he looked around and found Nathan sitting on the other chair then he look back at Seohyun again she look so feminine and pure when asleep but she’s the total opposite when awake he thought as he was looking at her, then the scene where he hold her hand yesterday came to him which have made him unable to sleep last night so his a little sleepy right now. He turn his attention back to the views outside the window and it keep his mind out form Seohyun for a while when he suddenly fell Seohyun’s head on his shoulder. (?_?)He slowly turn to her, she was still asleep in his shoulder Kris body became stiff because he thought he would wake her up so he stayed still and look back outside. For a few moments he felt comfortable having her leaning on his shoulder, he felt that her head was about to fall so he immediately catch her head and place it again, he was shock that she move but only to lean comfortably on his shoulder when a wind blow some strand of hair on her face Kris slowly reach for it and tug it back to her ears Kris was hypnotize for a moment when his hand felt the silky smooth of her face so he took his time to look at her unconsciously he smiled.

                Because it’s a long drive to reach the camping site Yoona and Jessica also fallen asleep, Heechul saw Jessica facing the window sleeping, he gently tug her head to his shoulder to sleep comfortably then went to sleep again. Yoona and Siwon who is already deep asleep, their heads meet.

 

 

 

hey hey hey!!!

so how my update?

i have to say some of this moments here 

is something i want to happen with me in real life 

with the Princes of course

whahahaha!

talking about the impossible..hahah

anyway i'm just day dreaming here..

don't forget to leave comments, ok?!

bye bye!!!^^