CHAPTER 20

Hate U Love U

 

            Kris went straight to the bathroom thankful that the cold water from the shower made him relax, he brush his hair up to wipe the water in his eyes and face the water from the shower. “ahh, (sigh) why am I like this?” he stretched his arm to the wall then a picture of Seohyun earlier when James bug her again and how Rey protect her, it somewhat made him annoyed that someone is protecting her—aside from him. A bitter smile appear to his lips when he remember the apple game, how their faces are so close to each other  and their hands are link with each other  he shook the memory away  and turn off the shower and get dress.

            Seohyun was on her way to the cottage when she walk into Rey “ oh, Hi Seo!” he greeted and smile “hi Rey” “so where are you going?” “to the cottage” “ow alright.” Seohyun noticed that Rey was holding something “what is that?” she curiously ask “ow this?” then he showed her “it’s just some song I personally like” “ I see, where are you taking them?” “at the dining area..they’re playing some songs there..so I thought they could use some extra (^^)”  “that’s nice” “so…I’ll go ahead now see you later!” “bye bye” Seohyun wave at Rey. She’ just a few steps away from the cottage when she notice someone was standing on the other side and saw Kris standing at the front door his face is unreadable What’s with the face? And what’s with the look? She thought “wae-yo?” she couldn’t help not asking him but he just look at her and walk away Seohyun followed him by eyes as she was so unpleased by what he did “what is wrong with that guy! Argh!” she stump her feet before marching inside the cottage.

            Yoona’s feeling a bit awkward, she still at the dining area with Siwon. She was twirling her spoon when  “Yoona..” she drop the spoon and it created a small sound she left her head and look at him, he was looking outside the window  “d-deh?” although so surprise by him Yoona felt a little warmness inside she like the sound of her name in his lips then he turn to her  “ if you keep doing that, it won’t taste good anymore” he said BWO?!(O.o) Yoona’s jaw drop and then she smiled at him “ahhh oww..thanks..” then she grab her cup and brought it straight to her lips “(>.<) ouch!” surprise it was still hot, the coffee spill on the table Siwon’s face was stunned “ouch I think my lips got burned” yoona said bitting her upper lip and lower lip “ so as my tongue too” then she stick her tongue out and fan it “BWAHAHAHHAHAHHA!” then she heard Siwon laugh, she stop what she was doing and look at him. This is the first time she saw him laught like that. “geez Yoona I just said that  it won’t taste good if you keep stirring your coffee, I didn’t meant that it not hot anymore” he said between his laugh, he was laughing so hard that his got tears in his eye. Yoona felt her vain kick on her temple and her brow went straight up and eyed him “really? You think this is funny? Well then, “ she stands from her chair like an English lady and “ I’m so please that I have entertained you, YOUR HIGHNESS” she said with sarcasm in her voice and bow a little before storming out of the dining area. Her step was heavy and mimicking what Siwon said “ARGH!” she stamp her foot in frustration “you’re such a fool Yoona!argh!” “Hey!” someone grab her hand but she need not to look who it is because the familiarity of his voice was so clear. Yoona just side glanced at him then step forward but Siwon was holding her hand “ hey..I’m sorry” Yoona felt her body froze Wait— did I heard him right???his sorry?  Yoona turn to him slowly and looked at him in disbelief Siwon release her “what? Are you looking at like that? Ow..” he said  and step back a little his face was a little hurt…wait hurt? “sorry it’s just that…” “is just that you think I’m rude and snob.” “well..(guilty (T.T) just a little..but..” “no you don’t have to explain” that’s it then he walked away, Yoona was left their awe looking at Siwon’s back. “wait why do I feel like I’m the bad guy here..”

 

            Heechul was chasing Jessica  Man why is it I always end up chasing this girl..aish..  “hey Jess WAIT please!”  She finally stop but her back is on him still. He stop just a few feet away from her “ Jess, please don’t be mad” but she still not talking ah such an Ice princess  He step forward “ don’t come near me or you’ll get it” she said but it doesn’t sound like a treat  but he didn’t listen he took a step towards her when his just a few inches from her he bend towards her ears and whisper “ jess..” so soft that Jessica jerk out and hug him tight.(O.O) Heechul was so surprise he doesn’t know whether to hug her back to “ ahmm Jess does this mean ahmm  were ok now?” he said “ take it off...take it off” she said to him and it made Heechul more surprise and sweat broke in his forehead “ahmm Jess are you sure? Ahmm where outside somebody might see us..” he said swallowing hard “I don’t care just take it off!” she said out loud “ Heechul push her away slightly and look at her, her face was red and her eyes is watery “ please…..” “jess but…” “no buts! Just take this thing off of me!!!” she shouted at her was a spider crawling on her knee “ ow that!” the only thing he said and caught the spider before it reach her short and toss it to the side. Jessica drop on her feet she was crying already “there it’s gone..Jess.shhhhh it’s ok…ssshh” he pulled her to a hug again her body was trembling.  One of the things that Jessica is so afraid off is spiders, when they were still studying in the state there is an incident where she was hospitalized for weeks.

 

 

FLASH BACK

IN THE STATE FIRST YEAR HIGH SCHOOL

So far freshmen life where Jessica and Yoona are attending are smooth they get along with their classmates fast, but they stay away from the popular one, well every school has that— the elites. Maggie the popular girl in their school are trying to make them her slaves she always asking them to made her homework but they always refuse her and that brought them to her hate side and then..

“ok, now for the experiment I need you to partner up..” said their lab teacher

Jessica was about to ask Yoona when Jake the popular guy in the campus came to her  “hey jess is it ok if were partners for this expreriment?” Jessica looked at him then to Yoona, she too was looking at her with worry “ ahh I guess it’s ok..” the only thing she could say, she didn’t agree on it because the most hot popular guy ask her nor she had a huge crush on something. She’s just curious why this guy suddenly came to her. “great! So meet me here later after practice so we could work on the experiment how’s that?”Jessica was collecting her thing on her desk “sure no problem” she said in flat and uninteresting voice “ right see yah!” he said then run old of the room, when she’s at her locker Yoona came to her “ Unnie, be careful I don’t like that Jake guy” she said in Korean “ yeah, I will thanks we will meet at the lab this afternoon after his practice..” “ok I’ll just wait for you at the corridor near the lab” Yoona said then they went to their next subject.

Jessica was the first to come at the lab and Jake was not there. She put her things at the counter and sits in the high chair she check her phone for messages when she heard the door open she turn and there was Jake and Paul…PAUL? What is he going here? “ hey!” he called “ hey…what are you doing here Paul?” “ the two boys look at each other and then grim they were holding a rope, alarmed Jessica stand “what are you doing to do?” “ow nothing were just here to play” then they run towards her Jessica run towards the other door but Paul was there already then she run to the other end “ come on jess, it’s no use” “right well gonna catch you anyway” they said she run towards the door but Jake caught her waist “ LET GO OF ME!” she struggle to get lose “ no use Jess” said Paul and was holding the rope. Terrified Jessica keep struggling until she scratch Jakes face he push her to Paul “ you !” Jake glare at her when he saw blood on his hand “ you’ll pay for this” he grab Jessica again and she escape but Jake caught her and pushes her to the side. She smashed at one of the aquariums on the other side of the lab so hard the small aquarium break glass splattered on the floor. Jake and Paul was froze Jessica tried to get up and saw spiders were all over her. “ AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” she scream on top of her lungs, Spiders in the lab are not poisonous.. not all of them “ help please!” Jessica ask them for help but they all run towards the door then she felt something bit her in the arm later…Yoona came so us some students but before she could say anything she pass out.

Jessica woke up in the hospital bed Seohyun was sitting beside her “ Unnie…are finally awake” Her eyes was swollen looks like they been from a long cry “ where am I?” “you’re in the hospital, you’re been asleep for a day” she get up Seohyun help her “ what happened? The last thing I remembered was Jake and Paul are trying to tie me and then” “ you were beaten by a spider, but don’t worry you’re out of danger” then LSM and Yoona entered the room, Yoona hug her  and LSM kiss her forehead  “ you’re ok sweetheart? Don’t worry you’re not going to that school again, and those kids well they are well taken care off now” he said caressing her hair “ I just found out that Maggie was behind, when her parents knew they cut her allowance and grounded her for years.” Yoona added and since then Jessica was so terrified of spiders just the site of them makes her shiver.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

               Heechul was still hugging Jessica until she calms down. After a few moments Jessica finally calm down, thankful that Heechul didn’t left her there “thank you” she said to him “ it’s nothing, are you ok now?” he ask worry is still in his eyes “ yeah, I’m fine now” she tried to stand up but her knees haven’t recover yet good thing Heechul was still holding her. “ come I’m help you walk” she held unto him tight until they reach the assemble hall and Megan saw them “ Prince what is going on? Hey witch what drama are you putting up to this time huh?” Megan said accusing Jessica and that irritate Heechul  he look at her “ shut up Megan” he said Megan back off stun by what he said but he doesn’t have time to sweet talk her, he brought Jessica at the clinic just on the other side of the hall “ What happen to her?” Said Ms. Reyes who is in charge in the clinic “ she just was shaking” “alright take her to the bed, maybe she just need to rest” Heechul laid Jessica in the clinic bed” “you can leave her with me you do back to the hall lunch break will be over soon” “ok” then he turned to her “I’ll leave you now, rest well” he said Jessica grab his hand “ thank you……again” Heechul smiled at her then kissed her hand then kiss her forehead “it’s nothing” Although surprise Jessica smiled back at him before he disappear in the door “it’s nice to have a boyfriend like him” then with the word BOYFRIEND reality sinks into her “ what?!” “Boyfriend, you two are couples right..why so surprise?(laugh) anyway tell me what happen..” said Ms. Reyes.

 

 

 

hi everyone...

sorry about this super late update

just have alot of thing going..

anyways i hope you all are staying

Pretty and cute

and hope you like this update...

 

CHOW CHICKAS!!!

muah!