CHAPTER 19: MIXED UP PARTNERS

Hate U Love U

 

 

               The whole dining area was filled with commotion, “did I hear it right? Oohh…I want Prince Kris to be my partner” “I want Prince Heechul” “Prince Siwon is mine, I don’t mind if he ignores me as long as we are together..” the girls said totally day dreaming, the boys are no exception “ I wish Seohyun will be my partner” “if that’s possible she’s with Kris in case you forgot..” “but it’s the teachers will decide you will partner with who, right so…there’s a chance that one of us will be her partner” “ yeah you’re right..i wish Yoona is my partner she’s nice..”  everyone has their own desire to be partnered with who “OK!THE GROUPS WILL BE ANNOUNCED AFTER THIS IN THE ACTIVITY AREA…OW I FORGOT WHEN YOU KNOW WHO’S YOUR PARTNER YOUR IS YOU SHOULD ALWAYS BE TOGETHER ON EVERY ACTIVITIES AND…YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WONDER OFF WITHOUT YOUR PARTNER IN OTHER WORDS….YOU SHOULD BE ALWAYS TOGETHER OR YOU HAVE TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES…OK? THAT’S ALL..”

               

 After the announcement everyone was buzzing who will they be partnered to “patners huh, who in the world thought of that..” said Heechul then shove a spoonful in his mouth “ I think that’s very interesting at least we could meet other people” said Yoona “ Unnie..is there anyone particular you want to be partnered with?” Seohyun ask, Yoona was surprise with her question she look at everyone in the table and they all looking at her waiting for an answer when she saw Siwon he was looking at the other direction totally not interested “ahmm none in particular as long as he or she is fun to be with I guess that’s alright for me..” everyone just nod to her answer “how about you Seohyun?” this time Seohyun was caught off guard she drop her spoon “uh?!me?ahhmm..” she tried reaching for the spoon but Kris hand is already picking it up for her and placed it on the side “here” he gave her his unused spoon “t-thank you” “I guess the question is already answered Yoona” said Jessica who suddenly speak “I guess so” Yoona said then smile a little.

               

 After the breakfast the campers all gathered at the activity area for the announcement. “ SO I HAVE IN MY HAND THE LIST OF GROUPS AND THE WHO WILL BE YOUR PARTNER” the girls are all excited and so as the boys “OK SO FIRST I’LL ANNOUNCE THE GROUPINGS” Mr. Santiago announced all 8 groups Yoona, Kris are on the same together with Nathan group Jessica and Siwon are on the other with Laica and Seohyun and Heechul on the other group together with Megan and Erin  “ SO NOW FOR THE PARTNERS” Yoona was paired with Kris, Nathan is partnered with one of the fan girls, Jessica was paired with a 3rd year student and Siwon was partnered with Laica, Seohyun was partnered a 4th year , Erin was partnered with a 3rd year  and Heechul was paired with Megan who is clinging to him like a letch. “ ALRIGHT! ANY CONCERNS REGARDING THE PAIRING?” “Erin rises her hand “If by change or anything happened are we allowed to switch partners?” “ we’ll decide on that when it happens and if the reason is valid we will accept it, ok? SO! WE ARE GIVING YOU 1 HOUR TO KNOW EACH OTHER FIRST BEFORE STARTING OUR ACTIVIES..SO ENJOY!” everyone separated together with their partners some were paired in girls to girls and boys to boys  Kris and Yoona rest  in the wooden bench under  mango tree  and it’s been 10 minutes and no conversation was made “ this is awkward, I guess it’s better if Seohyun is here” said Yoona “ why think so?” “you look more comfortable with her than me..” she said and Kris looked at her “i guess it’s because you two are classmate” that’s the only conversation they had mean while Laica end up looking like a fool because Siwon is not even listening to her , and Heechul was forced to entertain Megan’s flirty conversation, and Jessica’s partner is always few steps away from her because every time his making a small talk all he get was an icy look from her, while Seohyun is being nice to her partner when James showed up again. “hey Seohyun, it’s been a while” greeted James Seohyun went alert after seeing him “ James, what are you doing here?” she ask “ nothing just saying “hi” that’s all..so I see this is your partner huh..” “hi, I’m Rey” “ come with us for a while Seo..” said James then tried taking Seohyun’s hand but Rey hide Seohyun on his back “ hey…that’s not funny men” he said in a serious voice but James just grimed and then pushes Reys’ shoulder “ want to fight hero…” he said mocking Rey of what he did “ it’s against the rules..” James step closer to him nwt they are staring at each other Nathan and his partner happened to pass by..” Hey Nathan isn’t that Seohyun and her partner?” said the girl Nathan look to where she was pointing and saw that Rey is having a hard time protecting Seohyunfrom James “ wait here.. don’t ever lose them in your sight ok?” and then dash off to look for Kris and he found him easily  “ KRIS! YOONA!” “ oh? Nathan what’s wrong where’s your partner” ask Yoona “ don’t mind about it, Kris Seohyun needs your help” both of them were alarmed and stand “ where is she?” Yoona ask “they’re at the bench near the pond James is there too” after hearing James name Kris and Yoona run towards the other side of the campsite. “ Hey James, knock it off will you..come on men.” Said his partner “ shut up!” James shouted and grab Seohyun’s hand “let  me go!” Rey was about to grab the other hand of Seohyun but someone already grab James hand “ let her go” then Seohyun look at the owner of that voice and Kris was looking at James so furious “SEOHYUN!” she heard Yoona calling her and saw her with Nathan running towards them “ Kris..” “hey James! Have you forgot..you lost the race.” Yoona have him remembered that part of their agreement before “ so won’t bother Seohyun anymore, remember?! I guess you can’t keep that promise of yours..” she said adding a bit of sarcasm in her voice James looked at her and then to Kris who is still holding his hand that’s holding Seohyun he looked at him then eventually let go of Seohyun’s hand “ let’s go James, or well be in trouble” said his partner “don’t worry as long as James won’t bother her,no one will know about this..” said Nathan and everyone agreed to it since James partner seem to be a reasonable man he apologizes first then followed James “poor guy having James as his partner tsk….tsk…tsk”, “are you ok?” ask Rey “ I’m fine, I’m the one should be asking that to you..are you ok?” ask Seohyun “ I’m fine thanks” Kris saw how Seohyun worried about her partner and it gave him a sting of pain in his chest “ let’s go” that’s all he said then walk away “ thank you for protecting her” said Yoona and then followed Kris “ aishh! Such a cold hearted JERK!” said Seohyun she didn’t know why she felt frustrated of what Kris just acted “did you saw that Nathan?” said the girl “ yeah, I guess it’s secured to tell…his jealous “  Nathan said the last word in a whisper to his partner so Seohyun won’t hear it and the girl just nod “ what is that you said Nathan?” ask Seohyun “ ow…it’s nothing…ahmm I guess will be going now…” then he grab the girls hand and left.

 

                       They all went back to the activity area after 1 hour Mr. Alvarez explained the mechanics of the activity for the morning, they have group battles and then couple battles, the first group battle was won by the other group and next was a couple battle, they are going to battle on Apple Delivery game they have to transfer all the apples in basket all the way to the other side of the where someone is guarding another basket, they will not use their hand but they have to use any part of their bodies to transfer the apples all the way. “ this is fun!” Megan said totally excited “ Prince are you ready?” she said holding an apple and placed it on her forehead and smile sweetly to him  “ahmmm……ohhh..ouch!my stomach…aw..aw…aw” he acted as if his having a stomach pain “ huh?!prince are you ok? Prince!!!” “I think I need to go to the bathroom” then he run away from her and they got disqualified Megan almost cry because of it. While Kris and Yoona are having hard time where to put the apple they decided to use their shoulders. Jessica and her partner use their forehead to hold the apples , Siwon was being scolded by Laica  every time they drop the apples, Seohyun and Rey also uses their forehead to hold the apples and  they are holding hands that made every boys who likes Seohyun envied and because of that they are leading, Kris and Yoona happened to be just behind them  when Kris saw how  close their faces where and got distracted that they drop the apple “ hey Kris! Kris! Are you ok?” Yoona ask “come on we need to finished this” throughout the game Kris was distracted and they always drop the apple in the end Seohyun and Rey won. Kris walk away from the crowd and went to where no one will notice him , he closed his eyes and inhaled some fresh air to ease the tension in his body and stare and the cloudy blue sky why I’m I like this?, why am I so affected, argh! I guess some things wrong with my heart, I think I need to see a doctor for this  maybe it’s just I’m so stressed, right that’s it with the family business and staff”  he said “KRIS! Come on we need you “ a group battle was next right before the lunch break and Kris group win. In the dining area they are allowed to sit with whoever they want Erin, Laica and the cousin and so as the princes and Nathan sat in the corner table where they had their breakfast earlier and talk about the what happened the entire morning when they got separated, Laica talk about how she scolded Siwon on the Apple game and how Heechul escape Megan and they all burst to laugh and about James, everyeone became alert but Seohyun assure them that it won’t happen again. “  I guess you should exchange partners… how about Kris,you should be Seohyun’s partner” (o.o)>>>>>> (o.O)! Seohyun reaction “ It’s ok, I guess after what happened he won’t hurt me anymore..” the pretty girl said “and beside I have my partner he protected me earlier” “yeah, right who was his name again I know his a senior too” said Yoona “ really?? HE protected YOU?” Heehcul said  “hmm” answered Seohyun , Heechul looked at Kris who is acting cool beside him “excuse me.. Yoona I’ll just have a quick shower”  “ok” then he excuse himself “ what’s wrong with him?” Jessica ask “ his just tired I guess..wait Jess you actually care to ask wow…that’s un usual..” “fine this I won’t ask again” “there she go again..such an ice princess” Erin said “ a Pretty one I must say” said Heechul looking at Jessica but she just glare at him “ PRINCE!” then Megan pop out of nowhere and sat next to Heechul “Prince why didn’t you sit next to me, I’m your partner remember?” Heechul didn’t know how what to say “what are you doing here huh?!” said Laica in an unwelcome voice but Megan just ignore her “ ahh..ahmmm but they said it’s ok so sit with anyone during meal breaks..” then Megan caught his arm again “ but Prince I want us to eat together..” he said as if a child Yoona’s eye went smaller than usual and look at Megan, while Jessica is at her  ‘ I don’t care attitude’ Heechul was trying to move a little just to get away of Megan that he ended up squeezing Siwon in the corner  “ehem” he said and that got their attention Megan turned pale when she saw Siwon’s expression and realizes what she done “ahmm I guess some other time then..bye” then she went back to her friends “serves her right hmmp! Ahh that girl is really irritating I wish I could shave her hair off!arg” said Erin she really hates Megan “whew…that was close, why on earth did I end up with her.. aahh My love.. please don’t be jealous ok? I’m yours only..” he said to Jessica “ why would I be? You could flirt whoever you want and I. DON’t. CARE.” She said they walk away. “hey!Jess wait!!” Heechul chased her  “ who would ever thought that he was the schools Casanova..Unnie I have to freshen up a bit I’ll go ahead and change..i finished my food already..byebye..” said Seohyun and leave them , Nathan excuse himself to talk with his partner “ so Yoona how is Kris being a partner?” “huh? His fine but… I feel awkward with him sometimes..” “I see, must be that you’re older than him?” “ehhh..it’s not that..it’s just his not himself sometimes like his mind is somewhere, and beside his matured in every way that me..” Yoona said “ yeah you’re right, it’s hard being the only son in the family.” “ow yeah, you’re right..” “oh! Erin let’s go I forgot something at the cottage..” “ can’t you go alone?” “come on!” Laica said and grab Erin’s hand “ ouch! Ok..ok!!i’m coming gezz..” “see you guys!” “yeah see yah!” Yoona wave at them “ I’m going to have coffee, you want some?” she ask Siwon who is silently looking at the trees curiously Yoona looked where he was looking what is there to see?hmmm, he always think deep, I wonder if something happened that made him like that..then a picture of Siwon smiling flash through her mind oh?!where did that came from..ahhh Yoona you’re crazy imagining things like that.. “ sure, but not too sweet” but he seem to be a good guy despite of that snob attitude he display ..hmm his somewhat like Jess pretending not to care but deep inside she does, wait why I’m I so confuse with this guy, get a grip YOONA!  “HEY, aren’t you going?” He said “ huh?ahh what?!” Yoona was in so in her thoughts that she forgot what she ask “ oh..yeah coffee..Wait what was that you said again..i kinda didn’t heard it..hehe” she said ”stay I’ll make the coffee” Siwon stands up and walks toward the counter “oh! I forgot to tell him what coffee I want..ahh..” just a few minutes Siwon came back with two cups of coffee. “here” “thank you” Yoona took the cup and took a zip to her surprise it’s what she want her coffee, but this one is different it taste more delicious than the usual coffee she had, they drank their coffee without any conversation throughout the meal.

 

 

 

 

 

 

hello guys!

bet your enjoying your weekends..haha

anyway 

here's my update hope you like it

by the way..YAH!!! RANDOMSHIPPER AND YOONYULTI07?!

WHERE ARE YOU?
you better leave comments ok? ^^

and to the silent readers..

i wish you too could share your comments

ENJOY!!!