CHAPTER 4: HALLWAY

Hate U Love U

 

YOONA’S POV

It’s been months since they entered BAE, and everything went crazy, Jessica had haters from the fan girls of Prince Casey.. Seohyun became the campus doll and everywhere she went boys always followed her…well me? let’s just say I don’t want to be the center of something.

“yah!Yoona! help out her will you…will you all just stop!” Jessica shouting, I rolled my eyes. Where in the hallway on our way to our classroom when boys suddenly came to her.

Ahh,,I know it will end up like this! I said in my mind with frustration.

“ya!are you deaf? Where in “out of the way” do you not understand huh?!” I said. But like Jessica no one listen to me.

“aish! Yah! Seohyun next time wear t-shirt and pants, not like that!” Jessica said to Seohyun.

 

EARLIER at the house..

O______O?

Me and Jessica face are like this, were on Seohyun’s room and preparing for school, they have no uniform day here so students could wear whatever they like but there are some dress code.

“don’t tell me that you’re going to were that in school?!” I ask and she nodded with a sweet smile “unnie, were in serious trouble if she…..”

“change” she said.

“no, I’m going to wear this and there’s nothing you can do..” she said then she runs downstairs..

“yah! SEO JOO-HYUN! Comeback here, and change that clothes.” I run to chase her but she got to the car they left without us..

“unnie!come on!” I shouted as I run downstairs..

“hey..what’s with the commutation  Yoona? And why are you running?”

“aboji..well Seohyun is..” Yoona said.

“yah!Yoona let’s go! Bye aboji..” Jessica said as she pass me and kiss aboji  goodbye

“Mr. jang could you get us the other car..please..” yoona said and the elder guys rush at once..

“where is the other car?” aboji ask..

“well Seohyun kinda..”I looked at Jessica then to aboji and smile “left us..”

His face was shock then I heard the car and kiss goodbye to aboji we need to get in school before something get worst, good thing that Mr. Jang is good at driving and we get to the school just in time..but as soon as we set foot, we saw a group of boys in the entrance luring over something then we saw Seohyun is getting a hard time entering the building.

“Seohyun!” I called and run towards her.

“hey! scram or die!” Jessica shouted and I think the boys got the message and move a side. We entered the building safely.

“why you…little..aishh” Jessica said.

“I told you not to wear that, looked what happened..” I added.

“what’s wrong with my dress? It’s just a simple yellow dress with that fits me..”

“yah, it fits you alright but it hug your body enough to get the attention of everyone here..my god Seohyun…” i said…but she just smile then again in the hallway full of student once more, we got caught”

END

 

“please,move where going to be late!” I plead.

“didn’t you heard the lady? She said move” a commanding voice speak then the boys who were in the way move like as if the ocean was split. Then revealed a 3 handsome guy she ever saw..wait that’s Mr. Snob from her class and the Prince Casey that’s what other called him and another young handsome guy.

“Princess!!!!” Casey shouted and wave at Seohyun, she  smiled at him and Casey run towards her but Jessica lift her hand and stop Casey. “you again?!”

“yes me, got a problem?, come on Yoona, Seohyun we’ll drop you off to your room.”

“wait, Kris..she’s your classmate right?” Mr. Snob said to the other guy.

“yeah” he said then look at Seohyun.

“good, why not walk with her .Hyung let’s go..where going to be late too..” then he passed us.

“bye bye princess..” Casey said to Seohyun and wink but Jessica just snorted at him.

“alright Seohyun well go ahead now..ahmm..thank you..” I said to Kris, that’s what I heard Mr. Snob called him and he just nod.

Thank God to Mr. Snob we got on time.. maybe I should thank him later.

 

SEOHYUN’S POV

I feel sorry for unnies maybe I should listen to them sometimes, but for now..i can concentrate because I’m walking with him my seatmate..i think they called him Kris. I looked at him and I felt  I was caught at that moment, so handsome face yet so serious..well it kinda suits him but I wonder what he looked like when he smile..i thought then he turned to me.

“is there something you need?” he ask, then I realized I was looking at him

“a..ah..n..nothing..” I said then smiled awkwardly

Then a group of boys again came closer.

“ hi miss..” one of them greeted with a smile

“h-h-hi..” I greeted back.

“how about a lunch date miss?” then he came closer , he looks scary..and his smile is  very dangerous so I step back a little to distance from him, as  if Kris felt that I’m scared and he step in. Thank God, but what hit me the most was.

“ sorry she’s having lunch with me.”

O.O!omo! he said what lunch with him?! I harshly turned to him and he was serious..ofcourse his always serious. I looked at the other man and he smiled.

“ow how about next time then..” he turned to me and smile again..

“sorry..but..i..i don’t go out with pe-people I  d-don’t know..”

“you’re going out with Kris”

“I owe him that..will you please excuse me where going to be late..”I said politely “ahmm Kris..let’s go?”

Then he gently push me forward, his hands on my back felt warm.

“Does this happens a alot?” he ask without looking at me.

“ahmm..kinda” I said

“no wonder your unnies are like that…protected over you”

I stop, “ hey! what’s that supposed to mean huh?” I ask my brows are meeting in the middle, does he saying I’m making my unnies always worried?

He looked at me, “what?” I walk towards him. “ figure it  out on your own you’re  the Genius Prince right? Hmpf!” then I walk ahead of him.

“how dare he..” I said while walking but I realized that his quit right I shove my thought away then entered the room minutes later he came in. I couldn’t look at him..yes, I felt guilty about what happened earlier but what  is he to me to tell me those things!ahh! now I hate him.