Deal ?

The New Guy

Valerie went upstairs, just as her dad asked her, and the first thing she saw was her father – nothing special there – and the new hot guy talking. She stopped and stared. He really was cute. Not cute, hot. And while she was staring, she thought of a… monkey. He was a hot, monkey-like guy, if it was possible. Well… It was possible, since he was hot and monkey-like. She stopped staring when her dad told her to come closer to them.

 

“ Valerie, like you probably noticed, we have new neighbours…”

 

“I’m neither blind or deaf : you didn’t stop talking about it when we ate…”

 

“Like I was saying, we’ve got new neighbours and this guy is their son…”

 

Valerie’s dad looked at the guy, asking silently name.

 

“Hey, um, I’m Eunhyuk and…” he started.

 

“He’s wondering if you could accompany him to Cegep tomorrow… and everyday. Since he’s new around here, Eun…thing doesn’t know how to go anywhere. And he’ll be attending to same Cegep as you. So help him.”

 

Val’s dad was someone who liked to talk and he loved interrupting people.

 

“It’s Eunhyuk, mister…”

 

“That’s what I said. So, tomorrow, you’ll show him the way to school. Deal ?”

 

“Do I really have the choice ?”

 

Did you really need to ask, Val ?

 

“DEAL ?”

 

“You didn’t answer.”

 

“Neither did you.”

 

“Why do you even bother to ask ? I don’t have the choice.”

 

“ You’re tapping on my nerves right now. Deal ?”

 

“Yeah, deal… as you wish”

 

She turned around and went downstairs, back to her room. Slowly suffering each stair – she got run over by a reindeer car, don’t forget. Halfway through the stairs, she heard someone coming her way. She turned to see… the guy. She stopped only when they arrived in front of her room.

 

“Yeah ?”

 

“I’m sorry for earlier.”

 

“For ?”

 

“You don’t really want to help with the bus thing, right?”

 

“That’s not it.”

 

“You don’t talk a lot…”

 

“Why would I?”

 

“Because… I don’t know. But…”

 

He bowed. Yup, he bowed, not a 90 º bow, but still…

 

“ What are you…”

 

“Would you please show me the way to school from tomorrow on?”

 

Val stared at him with a º-º face. Not the scandalized owl face, but near. Then, slowly started to smile when she realized he was still bowing while waiting for her answer.

 

“You’re way too sweet to survive to the girls…” she whispered to herself.

 

He took a look at her, not sure if she spoke or if it was only in his head.

 

“Um ?”

 

“ Sure, I’ll “show you the way”.”

 

He finally ended the bow and came back to more human position.

 

“ Thanks…” he started.

 

“Val.” She completed.

 

“Thank you, Val.”

 

“You already thanked me.”

 

He stayed silent, not knowing what to do. She saw him looking at her door and then the stairs and to the door again. Valerie waited few seconds, just to see if he would choose something. And then she heard…

 

“ VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL ! AMA’S TRYING TO KILL ME ! SAAAVEE MEEEEEE.”

 

That was Bee’s voice. From the computer.  In her room. And if she was able to hear from where she was, without her headphones and outside the room, Bee must have shout really loud.

 

“So, she has a voice… Ama must be deaf by now…” she said to herself.

 

Val looked at the guy and said “ Want to meet crazy people ?”

 

And the guy nodded. If he knew what was waiting for him…

 

---------

Here you go.

'cause HenBee chapter and WonBee chapter made me shuper happy :3