Here we come

The New Guy

Ama had time to calm down on the way to Val’s house. I’m not saying that Kyu’s hand in her hair helped. Or that the fact that they cuddled in their own way – which is Kyu forcing her to lie a little on him, Ama fighting back and then doing it when he gives up – changed anything either. I never said that. In front of the car, Siwon and I were smiling, doing as we didn’t notice, mostly communicating by pressing the other’s hand.

 

We arrived at Val’s house after a moment and we heard Ama sighing deeply as we got out of the car. We all looked at each other before staring at her, waiting for to do something since she was the only one who knew the place.

 

Sighing again, she brushed her hair and walked to the door. She knocked calmly, but firmly. We heard footsteps and suddenly, Val and Eunhyuk were in front of us.

 

-Hey...

-Val.

 

Val had a guilty smile.

 

-Yeah...?

-You are an idiot.

-I know.

-You are the biggest stupid idiot of the world.

-...

-I planned to kill both of you, then bring you back to life and leave you agonizing in some faraway place.

 

Eunhyuk thought about running away. Ama was way too calm. Even if she was shorter than him, she seemed really angry and serious on that voice message.

 

-But I won’t do it because I don’t feel like wasting my energy on that anymore.

-Thanks...

-Don’t thank me. Thank Kyu.

 

Ama turned back and went back to the car. Valerie looked at me.

 

-Thank you? What does she mean?

-Not “thank you”, it’s “thank Kyu”, you know, Mouth.

-Why...?

 

I smiled a mysterious smile and came closer to her only to whisper:

 

-She touched The .

-She touched his ?

-She touched The , with capital letters, because his is enormous.

-Ok...

 

I became myself again and went back to grab Siwon’s hand.

 

-What were you doing?

 

Mouth decided to put a little bit of his evilness to use.

 

-They were obviously making out, idiot.

-Don’t call me an idiot, idiot!

-You are one, stupid!

-And so are you! And you have an enormous . And a weird mouth. And you are an evil being. No wonder Ama likes you!

-You want to play that game? Yeah? You have no s, get lost all the time and you are short!

-I have no s, but at least I’m taller than Ama! You...

 

I stopped when I felt lots of muscles pulling me against more muscles. Siwon wrapped his arms around me, making my little self almost disappear.

 

-Guys, seriously?

-Whaaaaat? He called me an idiot first!

-You are an idiot, he’s right.

 

I was about to talk back, but he cut me before I could say a word.

 

-And before you complain, he’s one too. And I am one and everyone is an idiot.

-But...

-I know. He really enjoys making fun of you because it works. The best way to break his fun would be not to react, right?

 

I turned, still in his arms to face him and to bury my face in his chest.

 

-Stop being right, it’s not fair.

 

Siwon laughed softly, hugged me a little tightly and kissed the top of my head before leading us to the car once again, where Ama and Kyu were... kissing?

 

Ama was leaning against the side of the car, Kyu really close to her, a hand in her hair and the other on the top of the car. Ama’s hands were joined at the back of Mouth’s neck. And their faces were close. So close their lips were touching. And moving, too. Yup. That was definitely a kiss.

 

And they weren’t bothered by the fact that four people were staring at them. After a short moment of shock, even if nobody was surprised, someone cleared his throat.

 

-Hm... So... Where are we going?

 

They didn’t stop.

 

I looked at Val.

 

-Maybe we should just wait inside. God knows how long it will take. Ama’s not the type to ignore her friends for a guy, but they look... busy. I’m not even sure they can hear us.

-That’s an idea.

 

A car stopped in front of the house. Elena and Leeteuk got out and joined us. Few seconds after, the evil duo stopped smooching and the group was complete.

 

-What now? Asked Elena.

-I thought we could go somewhere, replied Ama.

-Somewhere… where?

-I don’t know. The Botanic Garden, maybe?

 

Everyone thought about it and nobody answered.

 

-Old Montreal?

 

Leeteuk reacted first.

 

-That’s not a bad idea. There, we could split up if not everyone agrees on a specific place.

-And we could have a meet-up spot, added Eunhyuk.

 

Kyu coughed and smirked.

 

-Because meeting up at a said place and hour works really well, we all noticed.

 

Valerie and Eunhyuk blushed, but they didn’t look away.

 

-SO. That sounds like the start of a plan.

 

Being Val or Monkey, I would have it Kyu. But I’m not them, so that was the best I could do.

 

-How do we get there?

-We have two cars and we are 8. We just have to decide who goes with who, Siwon answered.

-See, you ARE an idiot, stupid, whispered Kyu while he was walking toward the cars.

 

I pressed Siwon’s hand and lookep up to meet his eyes.

 

-I want to hit him. Pleeeeaaase? Pretty, please?

 

He gently brushed my hair in my face and smiled.

 

-That’s cute, but no.

-Yeah, Muscle Thing is right, you’ll end up hurting yourself anyway.

-It’s not fair…

-It’s life, deal with it.

 

We finally ended up deciding who were going with Siwon (Ama, Mouth and I) and Leeteuk (Elena, Monkey and Val) and departed for Old Montreal.