The new guy

The New Guy

There was a girl, a friend of mine actually, that never had a boyfriend in her life. She seemed to live with that pretty well, but, everybody wants to be loved, no? And I can’t see why she never had one, she was pretty, with her short, purple hair (yep, purple. They used to be brown. Used to…) and blue eyes…

 

I should get to the point.

 

Val (that’s her name) lived with her parents and their dogs. She had to do hours of bus to get to school and the same to go back at her house. And these hours, alone with her music and lots of strangers, were long. These hours alone with her music and lots of strangers were long, but she wasn’t someone who would go and talk to people first, so she just listened to her SuJu songs and sleep, sometimes. She liked it that way, it was her “everyday”. But things never stay as they are.

One day, the last one before the school would start after the summer break, few people moved in near her house. Like, REAL near. Like, just next to her house.

 

Those few people were a little family (Obvious, I know…): there were the parents (naaah, really?) the hot guy and the lil’ sister. They were Asian. They still are, just so you know.

 

When Valérie woke up, that day, she felt like a zombie. But that was pretty normal, since she got hit by a car few days ago. She survived, no need to worry, she only HALF-transformed into a zombie, not completely.

 

Like I was saying, she woke up in a zombie mood and she absolutely didn’t care about the neighbours, not even about the hot guy, since she didn’t even take a look outside her house. She passed the day doing homework and talking on Skype with people. People like Ama and I, if you want an example.

 

“Bee is better than me at ing people.” Ama said.
 

“Girls...”

 

That was Val. She was trying to say something. Trying. Failing to. She just came back after eating with her parents.

 

“I’m not better… I’m vetter ! And it’s not ing, it’s bee-tching.”

 

And that was me. There a whole dictionary to understand what I’m saying, but nobody has it except these girls, so… Good luck.
 

“I don’t know if it’s more epic or if it’s just worst...”
 

“I’d prefer epic, if you ask.”
 

“Girls… I…”

 

Nice try, Val. Nice try…
 

“I didn’t ask. “
 

“I love you too.”
 

“GIRLS.”

 

There, it works.
 

“Whut ? “
 

“I’ve got new neighbours.”

 

“So ?”

 

“Well, that’s about it… “

 

“That’s all ?”

 

“My parents told me when we ate.”

 

The phone at Val’s house rang and she answered, said two words to her dad – they can call the house from the house – and hung up.

 

“Hey, I’m coming back soon, My dad just called.”
 

“We heard it”

 

“I wonder why he asked me to go upstairs…” she said before leaving us.

 

 

--------
Sooo, that's it. I'm not nice enouh to make a giant chapter. So it'll be just that, for now. Maybe, if you're nice.... I don't know.