Chapter 1

My Angel of Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyunhyun POV

I joined Super Junior as a thirteenth member. I had always wanted to be singer but my father never supported me. He never wanted me to be part of the glittering world of entertainment because he said that very few people ever had their dreams come true. He said the world behind the glitter is dark. He is right though but not about everything. I proved myself to be a good singer but the fans of Super Junior did not except me at first, neither did the members. I was the thirteenth member. I was supposed to be unlucky.

 

It took me a lot of time to get myself accepted. The first people to talk to me were member Sungmin and Eunhyuk and because they were nice to me, the other members slowly warmed up to me. I didn’t mind though. I knew what they were thinking. They were thinking that they had to train for years while I got in just soon after my audition. They had to work hard to make their group know, and I joined a group that was already famous. It seemed like luck favoured me to give me such opportunities. It seemed that I never had to work hard to get where I was. But then, people never saw beyond what seemed to be, they never try to find out the truth, believing only what their closed off minds wanted them to believe.

 

I am happy that now I am part of this group. Truth be told, I was a fan of them so being here, talking to them like friends, singing together, eating together, saying goodnight and good morning, it’s like a dream come true. Wait let me scratch that, it IS a dream come true.

 

I was even paired up with Sungmin as part of their couple fan service. Of course there is nothing between us, we are just friends and I myself am straight, as are the rest of the members, at least that’s what I think. Sometimes I doubt it though. These guys are way to close. They like hugging and sleeping together on the same pillow while hugging. Maybe it’s because they spent years together in a tiny apartment that they have grown used to the skin ship and sleeping conditions and even though now they are in this huge apartment with their own rooms and beds, they still preferred to be with others.

 

The most famous couple amongst us is probably

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter