Chapter 15!!!!!

True Love (You're Beautiful FanFic)

 

Drop your pitchforks and fire torches! I finally updated. Again I am sincerely sorry for taking foreeeevvverrr. It's just that school is overwhelming right now. But somehow I manage to update. So enjoy this chapter...I don't think I'll be updating soon..again..sorry.

THANK-YOU for supporting me and waiting! I really appreciate you :)

 

EDIT!: I forgot to mention that I added A LOT of hints for the upcoming chapters or so. If you have a a keen eye, put it to use here! If you spot one..or all of them, you can totally Message me MESSAGE ME. NOTE I did not say review! (Don't want it to be spoiled to those who aren't looking for them) and I'll tell you if it is indeed a clue. :D! happy findings!

 

Chapter 15

Hwang Tae-Kyung's Point of View

I blinked my eyes. My head felt as if someone had plunged a stake into it. I slowly sat up and all my blood rushed up into my skull, leaving me dizzy. I shook my head and rubbed the side of my head. I couldn't recall what had happened last night except for my careless mistake of going to the bar with Go Mi Nam. I opened my eyes and scanned the room. I am in my room at Shin-Woo's house. Something besides me caught my eyes, a cup and a glass pitcher sat on my desk. I leaned over and examined it. There was a piece of white paper under the cup. I picked the glass filled halfway with foreign liquid and sniffed it. It smelled sweet. My heart fluttered.

Could it be her who made this for me?

I reached for the paper and anxiously unfolded it.

Tae-Kyung,

I heard you got drunk last night. It's not like you. Anyways this is honey tea. Drink it right away after you read this, you'll feel better. Come downstairs after. We have to try on clothes for Shin-Woo and Mi Nyu's wedding soon.

Love with all my heart,

Sang-Hee. ^_^

I scowled distastefully at the tray on my table and threw the note behind my back.

Stupid thoughts is the base for false hope. I am in no need of false hope.

I got off my bed and shuffled to the door. I walked down the stairs with little trouble, only losing my footing once in awhile. Mi Nyu glanced up when I walked in. She was serving breakfast to Jeremy and her brother. With plates in her hands, "Hyung-nim."

I pretended she didn't speak to me and went directly to the fridge to grab my favorite drink.

"Did you drink the tea?" she asked me with worried eyes.

"No," I replied coldly.

Her face fell and nodded her head in acceptance. "Tae-Kyung, hurry and go take a shower. We really really have to go soon," Sang-Hee said, pointing to the clock and nibbling on her toast.

"Who said I am going anywhere?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Oppa!" she whined. "Stop acting like this! We really really really have to go or Mother would be upset."

Jeremy and Go Mi Nam stared at her, telling her to stop with their eyes. Go Mi Nam laid a hand on her shoulder. "Don't yell at him right now. Don't you see he's kind of unstable?" he whispered.

She shook his hand off. "I don't care. He has to grow up and face reality. I am only teaching him how to," she turned to me, "Mi Nyu is Shin-Woo's now. Don't go after her. It's time you pack your feelings for her and throw them away. They're useless now."

I clenched my jaw and tightened my fist. "I am not going," I spat with acid coating my words. I left the room stiffly and slammed my door shut.

Sang-Hee's Point of View

"Oh," I said in surprise, "Mi Nyu, what are you doing?" I asked her, stretching my aching limbs.

She looked at the floor and tried to hide the tray she had in her hands. "What's that you got there?" I asked pointing to it.

"It is...tea..for Hyung-nim," she said shyly.

"Is he sick?" my eyes widened.

How come I wasn't informed of this?

"No..he was drinking last night..so I thought that this honey tea would make his head feel better," she said in a soft voice.

Poor Mi Nyu...Endure this pain a little longer.

"I'll take it in for him," I said and quickly snatched the glass pitcher and cup from her.

She was startled. "Why?" she asked.

I winked at her. "It'd be weird if Mother saw her future daughter-in-law taking drinks to my boyfriend."

She nodded her head earnestly. "Ah, yeah. I have not considered that possible scenario. Please take this to him for me."

"No problem," I said as I was about to enter his room.

The odor hit me then. I pinched my nose and balanced the tray on my palm with my other hand. I laid it on the table and spotted a loose leaf paper on his desk. I wrote him a quick note, informing him of today's schedule.

Shin-Woo appeared in front of me when I turned around after closing Tae-Kyung's door softly. His eyes questioned me. "Mi Nyu made him a drink so I took it in for her" I explained.

He nodded and headed downstairs. I followed him. "You remember what we're doing today right?" he asked.

"Yeah, I already told Tae-Kyung in a note," I assured him.

He nodded. "Make sure everyone is ready and head straight to the store after Tae-Kyung wakes up. Mother and I will go there first and get things ready."

"You're skipping breakfast?" I asked him.

"It depends if Mi Nyu prepared something for me," he answered.

"Tch. You're enjoying this aren't you?" I said.

"Not at all. I am just making the most out of it," he smiled lightly.

"I don't understand why you even like her and consider marrying her. She doesn't seem appealing and she's a pushover."

"She's pure," he simply said.

"Ah, good morning Shin-Woo hyung and good morning Sang-Hee," she greeted us.

"Good morning," Shin-Woo said humbly, "I'll be leaving soon."

"Ah, really? I'll make something quick for you," she said. She fumbled around and dug into the cabinets and took out a box of cereal and a carton of milk.

My brother grinned at her, amused of her frantic movements. She spilled a load of cereal on the counter top and poured milk into the bowl messily. She rushed to the table where we sat and laid the disaster in front of him. I sneered. "You put more cereal on the table than in the bowl."

She smiled awkwardly and scratched her head. "Shin-Woo Hyung said he was leaving soon...so I..."

Shin-Woo laughed. "Not that soon, but thanks. It looks wonderful."

Smooth lie.

She smiled back and attempted to clean the slop. I sighed. "Here, let me do it," I offered and took the damp towel from her hands. She was about to protest when Mother came in.

"Good morning, my Mi Nyu," Mother said with a huge smile.

Mi Nyu bowed. "Good morning, Mother."

"Shin-Woo, we have to leave in about," she glanced at her sparkling watch, "five minutes."

"Mother, you're not having breakfast?" Mi Nyu asked.

"No, I am not a breakfast person," she laughed.

Jeremy came in rubbing his sleepy eyes. He yawned hugely. "Good..morning..everyone!"

Go Mi Nam followed behind him, still dazed. "Ugh, Mi Nyu. Where's my coffee?" he mumbled.

"Ah, yeah, Oppa. I will make some for you right away," she said. While she was making I took a seat between my brother and Go Mi Nam. I could feel the tension radiating from Go Mi Nam. Shin-Woo ignored it and continued to eat the cereal.

"Shin-Woo, it's time to go," Mother said.

Shin-Woo nodded and chugged the remaining tea down. "I'll be leaving now. I'll see you soon," he said to Mi Nyu and left.

Mi Nyu rushed to the door to say bye before he drove off.

Who does she really love?

"Where did Manager Ma and Coordinator Wang go? I haven't seen them," Go Mi Nam asked.

Jeremy shrugged. "They left early this morning to mail the wedding invitations," I spoke up.

His eyes narrowed. Mi Nyu came back in just in time to see the boiling water about to overflow. Jeremy quickly stepped in and turned the stove off. "We don't a repeat of the burning incident," he said with a smile. "Here, I'll pour it."

He poured the steaming hot water into Go Mi Nam's cup and carried it to him. "Thank-you slave," Go Mi Nam grinned.

"Wouldn't it if I 'accidentally' spilled this on you?" Jeremy said menacingly.

"Yeah it would . We'd have to bury you soon after," he retorted back.

I giggled. Jeremy sat down, defeated. Mi Nyu took out eggs and started to cook them. "You need help, Mi Nyu?" I asked anxiously.

"No, I can handle this," she said with a determined face.

I doubt it. "Are you sure?"

She sternly nodded her head once. I got up anyways and carefully eyed her as I made toast. I was afraid that she might set the house on fire. So far she's doing extraordinary well for a klutz. I waved my anxiety away and settled back at the table with my hot toast. Tae-Kyung walked in.

Hwang Tae-Kyung's Point of View

A small rap disturbed me. "Hyung-nim, we're leaving now." She knocked again.

I turned up my music and stared at the blank piece of paper that laid before me. I felt a tinge of guilt. I shook my head slowly as if to flick the remorse away.

It's her fault. Her fault for making me act this way. Yes, it's all because of her.

An hour later, the piece of paper still had no writing on it whatsoever besides tiny gray dots that I created by stabbing the paper with my pencil. I heard the clanking of glassware downstairs and chattering coming from the kitchen.

They're back already? Can't be.

I turned my music off and casually walked downstairs. I halted midway. "I don't understand though. I know it's Shin-Woo's wedding, but what I don't get is why do we have to invite her," Manager Ma muttered, lost in thought.

"I know. I wonder why Ms. Kang put so much emphasis on that single invitation. ' Make sure she gets it. I am serious. If she doesn't get this invitation, you both are in deep trouble'" Coordinator Wang mimicked Mother.

"I wonder if this could be Shin-Woo's doing," Manager Ma brought up.

"What do you mean?" asked Coordinator Wang.

Manager Ma in some air. "I don't know but can't you feel it? The tension between Shin-Woo and Tae-Kyung? I feel like Shin-Woo is adding more gasoline to the already existing fire."

Wait. How is she related to me?

"Mmm. I feel that too. I wonder how Tae-Kyung will react. He hasn't seen her for six months," said Coordinator Wang.

Who haven't I seen for six months?

"He's not going to like it that's for sure," answered Manager Ma.

"So is Mi Nyu really Shin-Woo's now?" she asked.

I started to tune them out now.

"I don't think so. He really loved her."

"Tch. How would you know? You don't know what love is."

"Ya! I fell in love in high school! She was the most perfect human in the world. But I let her go. I had to," Manager Ma said solemnly.

"Probably got rejected a hundred times," the coordinator muttered under her breathe. "Hey, you wash these okay?"

"No! She makes really bad noodles. They were really bad."

A chair squealed. I quickly snapped into action and tried to move up the stairs as fast and silently as I could. Before I stepped on the final step, "Tae-Kyung?" Coordinator Wang's voice asked behind me.

I cursed myself.

Ignore her as if I didn't hear her or turn around and confront her?

"How long were you standing there?" she asked

I chose to ignore her. "Did you hear something?" she interrogated.

I walked up the final step.

"Why are you not trying on tuxedos with the rest of the group?" she called out.

I slowly turned around. "They left without me."

She took out her cell phone and checked the time. She sighed in relief. "Oh thank God. We still have time left. Let's go. We can use the manager's car."

I cemented my legs to the floor. "No." I said firmly.

"Tae-Kyung. You're going there this instance or we're going to have a problem," she said just as firm.

Her intensity loosened my will.

She's scarier than the time Jeremy came into the dressing room right before a concert with his hair dyed bright blue to 'match his brand new drum set'.

I couldn't fight her. Even if I did, I'd surely lose. I grimaced. "Tae-Kyung, you come down here right now," she ordered, dead serious.

I dragged my feet down while walking coolly. "Manager Ma! Go start the car NOW," she shrieked.

"W-w-why?" he came in, drying his hand on his shirt.

"Just do it," she commanded.

"Tae-Kyung is here?" he asked, surprised.

"DO IT NOW!" she screamed at him and raised her fists.

He scrambled out the door, wrenching his car keys from his pocket. Coordinator Wang turned to me and a slightly creepy smile formed from her lips. "Now, let's go peacefully. Shall we?"

I snickered and walked ahead of her. To my surprise, the sky was dark and gloomy. Sunlight didn't break through the prison of clouds. It was cool and refreshing but there was no breeze. Manager Ma drove his car and parked it in front of me. He motioned me to get in, Coordinator Wang shoved me a little. I frowned. "Don't touch me," I said.

I bent down a little to fit into his small car. "Make sure you drive him directly to the store and make no stops. Don't fall for anything he says, you dumb head. Go straight to the store. Got that?" Coordinator Wang ordered through the window.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'll make sure he does what he has to," Manager Ma said, rolling the windows up.

"He better try on those tuxedos or else you're dead!" she shouted before the window went all the way up.

I folded my arms and stared forward as he drove. There was no attempt to start a conversation. After ten minutes of bearable silence he coughed awkwardly. "Um...Tae-Kyung.."

I cocked my head towards him. "You haven't heard anything right? When we were at the house?" he asked me.

I focused my attention back to the side window. "Who is she?" I asked.

"W-who?" his head rose and glanced around.

"The person you invited that will supposedly make me upset," I said with a hint of curiosity.

He dropped his gaze. "Oh. So you did hear it."

"She is?" I asked again.

"Oh! Look we're here!" he suddenly shouted. He parked quickly. "Let's go in. Go! Go! Go!"

I smirked at his abrupt enthusiasm. "We'll talk about this later."

His hands dropped and his happy countenance faded. The receptionist immediately flashed a bright smile when I walked in.

"Hello, how may I help you?" she asked warmly.

"He's here to try on the clothes that Ms. Kang prepared," Manager Ma answered for me.

She tried to keep her smile from faulting. "Okay, please wait."

She looked at the computer screen. "Oh. And are you Tae-Kyung?"

I nodded. "Will you be trying out the exquisite tuxedos today?" she asked, hopeful.

I nodded once again. She smiled brilliantly. "Okay. Please follow her. She will guide you to your room," she said with disappointment. She pointed to the blushing girl next to her.

Manager Ma nodded his head towards her when he sat down and took hold of a magazine. I rolled my eyes and followed the thrilled woman . When we were alone in the hallway, she walked by my side.

"You're friend is getting married?"

"Yes," I said in a detached voice.

"Are you getting married soon too?" she asked me seriously.

"No," I mumbled.

She grinned. "Do you want to?"

I looked at her as if she's out of her mind.

She cleared and pushed open the door to my room. "Your suit has already been prepared. Please try them on and call me when you're done. We need to make sure it fits your body perfectly," she said, putting an emphasis on 'body'.

I sighed.

Why do these things always happen to me?

The suit was neatly folded on a chair. It was soft, smooth, and silky. I quickly pulled the suit on and connected the buttons. I turned to look at the mirror. The sleeves are a little too long but overall it is a very good tuxedo.

What did she tell me to do again?

I have to admit, I am a bit frustrated.

It's that stupid Pig Rabbit's fault that my thoughts are all over the place.

I stepped into the hallway. "The sleeves are too long, I need them to be short-" I looked up from adjusting my tie. No one was in the hall way. I pursed my lips.

Where did she go?

I walked down the building in search for her. "You can come out now, if you're done," I heard the lady's voice through a large door.

I knocked on it. "Oh! He must be here! Quickly come out!" she shouted.

She's waiting for me?

The door opened widely and in front of me, the curtains slowly moved to the side to reveal a slim girl in a pure white wedding dress. The girl in the dress glanced up and met my eyes. My heart raced and I felt my jaw open slightly.

Is that really Mi Nyu?

She turned red immediately. "H-hyung-nim! What are you doing here?" she stuttered, making a futile move to cover the parts where the dress dips down.

I've never seen here wear something so revealing before. She would always wear t-shirts.

The worker peered at me behind the doors. "What! You're not him! What are you doing here?" she shouted.

I disregarded her and kept my eyes on the woman in white. A hand laid on my shoulder, snapping me out of my hypnotized state. "She's beautiful," the man behind be stated. I turned around. It was Shin-Woo.

My eyebrows stitched together. "I've seen better," I mumbled and exited the room. I headed for my room to change out of this stiff, hot tuxedo. I loosened my tie and took the vest off and threw it onto the chair.

Why did I react like that? Have I gone insane? Since when did she have this..this power on me?

I changed back into my clothes and left a note of how many inches they should adjust the sleeve. I went into the waiting room where I spotted Manger Ma, speaking nicely with the receptionist. "Look...I am not interested.." she said uncomfortably.

"Give me your car keys," I commanded him.

"Huh? Why? Are you done already?" he asked, checking his watch. "It hasn't even been 20 minutes yet. We should wait until the rest of the group is done so we can go eat lunch together."

"Just give me your keys already," I raised my voice.

The receptionist and Manager Ma jumped. He took his keys out and tossed it to me, which I caught swiftly. I charged outside and started his car. The images of Mi Nyu clad in white flashed into my head. I stepped on the gas pedal determined to get far away from her.

Mi Nyu...why must you be so cruel to tempt me like that...Why am I not the one you expected to see you in that dress...

The gas pedal pushed down further.

That ring and dress matches you well...If only...I was the one...

The car sped up.

Have I lost you completely now?

I pushed down harder on the gas.

What should I do?

Go Mi Nam's Point of View

I slapped Jeremy's back. "Hey buddy! Did you miss me? I missed you. Trying on those suits took a really long time for them to find out what to cut and stuff."

He frowned at me. "I wish you never came back. And of course I missed you, BUDDY PAL." He slammed his fist into my back.

"OW!" I wailed. "Jeremy! You're so DEAD!"

"Only if you catch me!" he shouted, running to the reception room. I chased after him.

I stopped when I saw Manager Ma sitting, looking down. "Hey, why are you here?"

He glanced up. "Oh, Mi Nam-ah! I've been waiting for almost an hour! I've been waiting here! Dying! With no money! I was going to starve to death if you came later!"

"What? You're not making sense. Explain to me what happened," I ordered him.

Jeremy stepped beside me. "What are you guys talking about?"

"I took Tae-Kyung here. He came out shortly and demanded that I give him my keys. That's why I am stranded here," he clarified.

"You took Hyung here? How?" Jeremy asked, his eyes widened.

"Coordinator Wang..forced him...but please..I need food. I never gone this long without eating!" he begged.

Tae-Kyung was here but he rushed out? Why? Did something happened? Where is he now?

Mi Nyu came out, walking beside Mother and Shin-Woo with Sang-Hee trailing them. "Oh! Manger Ma! Have you come to join us for lunch?" Mother asked happily.

Mi Nyu kept her head down while Shin-Woo stared at her intently.

Something must have happened.

"Yes!" he replied eagerly.

"You guys go ahead. I have to do something," I said.

"What's more important than eating lunch with your to be Mother-in-law?" she inquired.

"I just.." I couldn't explain my sudden impulse to locate Tae-Kyung.

"Let him go, it must be something very precious to him," Shin-Woo calmly suggested.

"Oh, alright," Mother said.

I left.

Shin-Woo looks like he knows danm well what happened. Tae-Kyung. Precious to me? I just have pity for him!

I took out my phone and pressed '9' which automatically calls him. I inserted the blue tooth into my ear and turned my car on. It rang for a bit and then went directly to his voice mail box.

Danm it Tae-Kyung. Why didn't you pick up? Where are you?

Hwang Tae-Kyung's Point of View

My phone rang. I lifted my head up that laid on the steering wheel. I looked at the I.D.. It was Go Mi Nam. I rejected his call and turned my phone off. I remembered parking in an empty space behind a long forgotten factory. The image of Mi Nyu popped entered my thoughts once more and like the first time I saw her, I am still blinded by her.

Go Mi Nam's Point of View

I searched and searched for Manager Ma's compact but didn't find it.

Stupid Tae-Kyung. I am trying to help.

My phone rang and I answered it. "Hello?" hopeful that it would be Tae-Kyung calling.

"Oppa, where are you?" Mi Nyu asked, worried.

"Did something happened?" I asked her.

"No. But where are you?"

"He didn't come back yet, did he?" I questioned.

"No, not yet."

I exhaled sharply and cursed. "Where are you for Christ's sake!"

"Oppa...please find him...and bring him back home. Please," she sincerely begged me.

"I will. I promise."

"Come home soon."

"Okay. Bye," I hung up and slammed my fist on the wheel. Someone honked behind me. I looked up at the traffic light. It was already green. I cursed again and deftly spun the wheel. Part of a small black vehicle caught my eye as I turned. I recognized it as Manager Ma's car.

Why is parked all the way back there?

I drove towards it until I saw a figure leaning on the seat with his eyes closed and he wasn't moving.

That must be Tae-Kyung. He didn't go suicidal...did he?

I parked my car and got out. I pushed my face against the glass and saw that he was still breathing and listening to music. I tired to open the door. It was locked I pounded on the window. He opened his eyes and glared at me. I thumped on it again and motioned him to unlock the door. He closed his eyes and laid back down.

"Are you ing kidding me Tae-Kyung?" I spat.

I continued to slam on the window. I could tell he was getting annoyed by his eyebrows mashing together. "He'd open the door once they can't get any closer together," I said under my breath.

He snapped and unlocked the door. I opened it and sat in the passenger seat. "I was right," I laughed.

Silence.

"You like this sort of music?" I asked him. It was heavy rock.

Nothing again.

"Tae-Kyung answer me," I said.

"What do you want?" he asked with his eyes closed in an irritated tone.

"So what happened back there?"

"Nothing. Go away."

"No. I am not leaving without you."

He opened his eyes. "Go Mi Nam, I am not in the mood to joke around. Leave. Now."

"No. Seriously. I can't leave without bringing you. I promised my sister."

He snickered. "Promises are worthless. They mean nothing. They're empty."

"Not unless you fill them. I am intending to keep mine. So either you tell me what happened back at the clothing store or you come back with me. No more questions asked," I compromised.

He mulled over it for awhile before starting the car. I grinned. "You sure you don't want to tell me anything?"

"I can't hear you over this engine," he said monotonously.

I grew serious. "Tae-Kyung. Really. You don't want me to help you?"

"No," he said, dead serious.

"Why don't you ever accept the help of other people? If you think it makes you look weak, it doesn't. Everyone needs help sometime in their life. I won't hold it against you. Hell, in fact I'll tell no one."

"I don't need help," he stated.

"You ignorant fool," I said, getting out of the car.

I started mine up and drove him with him following behind me. I had to check the rear view mirror a couple of times to make sure he didn't escape me.

I parked in front of the house. Tae-Kyung parked beside me as I slammed the car door shut. He got out and locked the door. He then tossed the key to me. "Make sure that gets back to Manager Ma," he said before entering the mansion.

"Ya! Since when was this my responsibility," I shouted after him.

I kicked the ground.

This is what I get when I try to help him?

I entered the house and searched for him. "Have you seen Manager Ma?" I asked Jeremy.

He was stuffing his face with sweets as usual. "Nope," he said with his mouth full, spitting half digested cake crumbs onto my shirt.

"Ew, gross!" I shouted, disgusted. I wiped the morsel off of me.

"Why are you looking for him?" he asked, after he swallowed and brush the remaining particles off his cheek.

"I have to give him his keys back," I said.

His eyes widened. "Hyung is back?"

I nodded.

"Is he okay?" he asked.

I shook my head.

"Check the garage, maybe he's there," Jeremy pointed to the door.

"Tell my sister that he's back okay? I don't want her to worry over him."

Jeremy nodded and set out on his mission.

Jeremy's Point of View

Hyung is playing his music loud again...I hope he's fine...

I knew as a fact that Tae-Kyung blasts his stereo when he's overly stressed out.

It's best if I don't bother him right now...

I knocked on Mi Nyu's door. There was no response. "Mi Nyu, I am coming in now."

I entered and Mi Nyu was sleeping at her desk. I located a blanket and covered her. She instantly woke up.

I am not smooth. I am as clumsy as a kid.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to wake you up," I apologized.

She yawned and stretched. "It's okay Jeremy. I needed to wake up soon anyways. Thank-you," she said as she rubs her eyes.

She stopped and listened attentively. "Hyung-nim is back?"

"Yes," I answered her.

I thought her eyes lit up for a split second. "Where's Oppa?" she asked.

"Probably still looking for the manager to return his keys," I replied.

Go Mi Nam's Point of View

I went into the garage only to see Shin-Woo there. He set a heavy bag in his trunk. "What are you doing?"

"I am packing," he answered as he heaved another bag in.

"For?"

"I am going camping tomorrow," he said.

"With?"

"Mi Nyu."

I dropped the keys on the floor. "My sister? And you? Alone? In the woods? Together?"

He smiled. "Well obviously."

"In the same tent?" I asked.

He looked around. "I don't see a second tent here."

I ran into the house and burst into Mother's room. She was at her desk reading letters. "What seems to be the problem, my child?"

"Do you have another tent I can use? Maybe like three more?" I sputtered.

One for me, another one for Tae-Kyung, and one more for Jeremy.

"Why, yes I do. Is this about the camping trip tomorrow?"

"You knew?" I asked.

"Of course! I made sure I bought plenty of tents for all of you to go tomorrow," she smiled.

"A-all of us?"

"Yes. All of you," she grinned.


So whatcha think about this chapter? It could go either way now huh? Tae-Kyung's side or Shin-Woo's side. o_O

Hmmm...I haven't figured out who she'd end up with yet...lol. Perhaps I should flip a coin to decide? Heads for Shin-Woo Tails for Tae-Kyung. That seems fair. :)

P.S. If I haven't updated one chapter during Thanksgiving break. Bombard me with Private messages threatening me to update okay? I am afraid I might get lazy over the break orrr I might have tons of Homework. Well anyways. I hope you like this chapter.

Talk to you guys soon! By the way, if you have questions feel free to ask me. If it's about how I am going to end this, I am not telling..because even I don't know how to fix this mess yet. XD

Time to sleep now! Hope to wake up to read some reviews!

REVIEW/ COMMENT/ SUBSCRIBE!