Chapter 10

True Love (You're Beautiful FanFic)

 

Warning: Crap Chapter. Sorry :( I kinda ran out of idea. so im going to promise a better chapter next!

 

 


Chapter 10

 

 

Hwang Tae-Kyung's Point of View

I sat up on my bed and checked the clock. It was almost midnight. They should be arriving by now but they were no where in sight. I got up and started pacing my small room.

Did they stay at a hotel? Should I go get her?

I couldn't wait until morning to hear what she was going to tell me. I need to hear it tonight.

Knowing Mi Nyu, it wouldn't be a love confession or some romantic goo.

I sighed.

Oh how I want her to be like that sometimes.

I felt that I was always the one that was trying to be romantic and it gets tiring to come up with silly ideas. I heard the front door open and running footsteps.

They must be home.

"Manager Ma!" I heard Mi Nyu shout.

"Mi Nyu! You're finally home. How did it go?" he asked.

"I'll tell you later. Is Shin-Woo still here?"

My mood darkened.

She comes home and looks for Shin-Woo first?

I tuned them out. I didn't want to listen anymore. I pursed my lips and formed an angry scowl.

I bet that she'll be looking her for second most important person next.

I got into bed and pretended I was asleep. She knocked lightly on the door. "Hyung-nim, are you awake?" she asked.

My head was facing the opposite side of the door. I shut my eyes and snored quietly. I heard her sigh in disappointment. The door shut softy. There was a ruckus downstairs getting louder and louder. "Go Mi Nam! Get out here! I am going to murder you!"

It sounded like Jeremy.

Strange..I never seen Jeremy so angry before. Up until now he dealt with Mi Nam's bullying with a somewhat kind heart.

I decided to get out and find out what was going on under the pretense of me being upset for being woken up. I opened the door and bumped into Mi Nyu. She was standing in front of the door.

"Hyung-nim, you're awake," she muttered in my chest.

I cleared my throat and focused my attention to the stairs where Jeremy was menacingly walking up. "Of course I am awake. Wouldn't you be if you heard screaming and shouting? Go Mi Nyu. Do you know what time it is? You're late twenty minutes."

She bowed and lowered her head. "Sorry Hyung-nim."

I couldn't stay bad at her but I pretended to be anyways. "Unacceptable."

She pleaded me for my forgiveness as I slowly followed Jeremy to the roof top. "Okay! I forgive you," I said with a sneer.

She smiled happily. "You're the best Hyung-nim," giving me two thumbs up.

I refused to smile. "Go Mi Nam! Where are you?" Jeremy shouted.

"The kids are sleeping right?" she asked suddenly.

"Yes, they're very tired from the zoo today. I don't think this commotion would wake them up," I said with concerned eyes as I made my way up.

Jeremy's Point of View

I searched around the rooftop but there was no sign of Go Mi Nam.

Did that punk lock himself in his room?

I spotted a pile of boxes in the corner to my left. I cautiously approached it. The hood from my costume kept flopping down, making me even more angrier.

Why am I even still wearing this?

I didn't care much. Murder was on my once innocent mind. I kicked the closest box lightly. It moved an inch. I peered over the stack and suddenly Mi Nam popped out. He was clad in a caveman outfit. He screamed a barbaric cry through his heavy beard and waved his wooden spear over his head. I started to run backwards but tripped and fell on the floor. He tackled me on the ground, his fake animal fur was getting in my mouth. I yelled at him to get off of me but his muscles over powered me. He then sat on my back and patted my head. I looked up and saw Tae-Kyung's and Mi Nyu's shoes. "Help!" I shouted, only to have the breath knocked out of me.

Hwang Tae-Kyung's Point of View

I heard screaming and shouting when I opened the door to the roof. Go Mi Nam and Jeremy were wrestling on the floor. Mi Nyu was on the toes peeking over my shoulder to witness the fight. "Should we help them?" she asked softly.

I smirked. "No. This is pretty entertaining."

"Hyung-nim!" she scolded me with a frown.

I pouted. "Fine."

When we stood before them the fight was over. Mi Nam was sitting on Jeremy's back and patting his head. Jeremy cried for help but Mi Nam quieted him by bouncing on his back. He smiled proudly and played with Jeremy's monkey ears on his hood. "Tae-Kyung. Make a fire will ya? I caught a rare howler monkey," Go Mi Nam said.

I sighed. "Get off of him. Now."

He ignored me. "Mi Nyu, you think his meat will be tender? I like my meat tender."

"Oppa! Stop causing problems! Shin-Woo hyung would be very unhappy if he saw you treating Jeremy like this!" Mi Nyu chided him.

Shin-Woo again?

Mi Nam beamed. "Okay. Okay, I'll get off of him."

He stood up and offered Jeremy a hand. Jeremy smacked it away and got up grumbling. I raised an eyebrow at Mi Nam. "What are you wearing?"

He grinned got bigger. "I got these and the monkey costume," he ran his hands down his animal fur and picked the spear up, "at a really cool store I found in Korea but I never got around to use them until now."

"Go Mi Nam, you are so dead! Do you know how humiliated I was today?" Jeremy asked, his face twisted in anger.

"Hey speak for yourself. Did you have to wear a bra and fruits in your cups today? Do you know how uncomfortable they were? I hated that thing so much I burned it," retorted Mi Nam.

"Y-you burned it?" Mi Nyu asked, hurt.

Mi Nam's eyes grew soft. "Aw c'mon Mi Nyu! Don't tell me you liked it! It was uncomfortable and itchy! I was protecting you!" Go Mi Nam claimed.

"Yah! Was that what you threw at me?" Jeremy asked.

Mi Nyu's eyes widen and showed her shock. "You threw it at Jeremy?"

"He sure did. It was on fire too!" Jeremy accused.

Go Mi Nam sensed the inevitable danger and began to back away. He made a 180 spin and ran back into the house. Jeremy chased after him. "Go Mi Nam! I am not done with you!"

I sighed. I walked to the edge of the roof and leaned on the railings. Mi Nyu stepped beside me and looked at the sky. "What did you want to tell me?" I asked.

She didn't answer me right away. "Mother Superior told me that my volunteering here is finished."

I looked at her. She seemed sad. I put my arm around her shoulder and gave her a comfort pat. "So what are you going to do now?"

"I am going to leave the orphanage tomorrow and move into Shin-Woo's summer house with you guys," she smiled a bit.

She's going to live in Shin-Woo's house? With Shin-Woo? Well I'll be there too..but still.

I frowned at the thought. "Really?" I asked, staring blindly up at the sky.

"Mhmm," she nodded her head.

"I see," I said.

"Can you really see?" she asked. But before I could make a sharp comment she said "Hyung-nim, you don't sound thrilled about me moving into the house. I thought you would be."

Why would I be?

I scowled. "You're right. I am not thrilled. I am unhappy."

She glanced at me. "Why?"

I didn't look at her. "Because I have to share you," I said.

"You're already doing it now so what's the difference if I move in?"

I gazed at her with warm eyes. "Occasions like this will become rare."

She nodded slowly and scanned the night sky again. "That's true. We'll just have to treasure those moments, won't we?"

"So you're really going to live in Shin-Woo's house?" I asked.

"Yes. Oh! I should get packing now," she said.

My arm dropped as she darted to the door. I stood there for awhile, debating on whether I should go in as well. I just noticed that the night air was cold. I headed in and leaned on the doorway of Mi Nyu's room. She was busy putting her clothes in a luggage to notice me. I wanted to spend more time with her but I didn't want to look dumb by asking her. I went back to my room and started packing as well. I took out my clothes from the drawers and neatly stacked them in my luggage. Someone tapped on my door. "Come in," I said while I packed my CDs. Mi Nyu shyly walked in. "Hyung-nim, do you need help?" she asked.

"Not with packing. Why don't you sit down and keep me company," I tilted my head towards my bed. She hesitantly sat down and held my pillow in her lap. "You were looking for Shin-Woo earlier," I stated but my tone formed it into a question.

"Ah, yeah," she said, watching me.

I didn't look up. "Why?" I asked, sounding indifferent.

"I wanted to ask him if it would be okay if I moved in with him. That's all. Oh and I wanted to know how the date went," she smiled.

Shin-Woo would accept her without thinking.

"So how did the date go?" she asked.

I shivered from the thoughts of today.

"Fine," I muttered.

"You're hiding something," her eyes narrowed, " I'll go ask Oppa," she said, suddenly getting up.

I panicked.

What if Go Mi Nam told her about mine and Sang-Hee's skinship? That would be bad.

"No. Sit," I ordered. She reluctantly sat back down. I smiled to myself.

She's still obedient.

"Hyung-nim, please tell me what happened. I am curious," She begged.

It's better if I tell her right?

I sighed. "What do you want to know?" I asked.

"Did Mother suspect anything?"

I shook my head at the thought of Ms. Kang walking in on me and Go Mi Nam at the restaurant.

I hid my face so she wouldn't see my red face. "Yes. But we smoothed it over."

"That's a relief," she said.

There was a moment of silence. It wasn't uncomfortable, it was relaxing and calm. From the corner of my eyes I saw Mi Nyu's eyes drooping, fighting to stay awake. I dropped whatever I was doing and picked her up. She resisted little, probably because she was too tired to fight. She wasn't as heavy as I expected. Her arms clung onto my neck like a warm winter scarf. I went into her room and tucked her in. She fell asleep right away. She looked peaceful and delicate when she sleeps. I smiled as I walked back to my room and resumed collecting my things. It was strange now, the quietness in the house. I couldn't tell why I felt uneasy.

Is it because Mi Nyu isn't beside me right now? Is it because Jeremy and Mi Nam are not arguing?

I pushed those thoughts far away from my mind. I quickly washed my face and stared at the blank ceiling above my bed.

Go Mi Nam's Point of View

I sensed trouble stirring and I didn't want to be there to face it. I backed away and ran back into the house. I was like a ninja, running through the house without making a single sound. That's what I thought until Jeremy came after me screaming, "Go Mi Nam! I am not done with you!"

I abandoned my ninja ways and ran downstairs to hide behind Manager Ma. "W-what's going on? What in the world are you wearing?" he stuttered.

He's too wimpish to stand up to Jeremy.

I dumped him and hid behind Coordinator Wang. "Help me Noona! I am you're favorite right? You don't want me to die do you?"

She thought about it which made me angry. "Yah! Who introduced you to those young men? Who went out of his way to set you up on blind dates?" I asked.

She nodded and took a defensive stance. "Fine. But you owe me."

Jeremy ran into the living room and spotted me hiding. "Go Mi Nam! Face me like a man!" he yelled.

Manager Ma stepped in the middle, separating me and Jeremy. "Boys, calm down. There are children sleeping here remember? Now, go back to your rooms and go pack up. We're leaving to Shin-Woo's house tomorrow."

Jeremy's anger emptied when he was informed that the children were sleeping. I sighed in relief. I waited until he went upstairs first and heard his room door slam shut. I grinned at Coordinator Wang. "Thanks for nothing, Noona."

She was about to object but I quickly sprinted up the stairs. I quickly changed into my pajamas. I stashed my clothing into my suitcase without bothering to be neat. I struggled to zip it up but I managed to fit everything in. My room was empty besides the bed in about five minutes.

Whoa! I could see the floor now.

I kicked off my shoes and laid on the bed and dozed off. I was awaken by an itch on my face. I moved my hand to scratch it but I couldn't bring it up. I opened my eyes and found my hands were cuffed to the bed post.

What the hell?

Jeremy walked into the room carrying blood red lipstick. He smiled evilly. "Go Mi Nam, I think this shade will suit you quite well."

I turned my head to the mirror. It was completely white and I wore a orange wig. "Jeremy. Jeremy. What are you doing?" I asked fearfully.

"I am just bringing out your natural side," he laughed.

He applied the lipstick onto my cheeks and created two giant circles. I tried to move my head but he held it down. When he was done, I looked like a clown. He laughed and took a picture with his cell phone. "Jeremy!" I yelled.

He unlocked the cuffs and ran into his room, locking it before I could get him. "Go Mi Nam! These are going on the fan website okay?" he shouted through the door.

I banged on the door with my fist. "Don't you dare! You're only going to make me more popular!"

"I can live with that!" he giggled.

"Aish!" I went back to my room and quickly got on my laptop. Sure enough the pictures were already uploaded onto the website.

He is SO dead.

"What are you doing?" a stiff voice asked.

I turned around and it was Tae-Kyung. "Oh! You startled me!" we said at the same time.

"What are you doing here," I asked once I recovered.

He didn't respond. He looked at me as if he could see into my soul. "Why do you look like that?"

I touched my face. Lipstick and face powder stained my hands. "Jeremy," I replied, pointing at the computer screen. He smirked and walked away with his hands in his pocket.

"Wait. Why did you go to my room?" I called after him.

"I heard you mumbling like a moron by yourself and I came in to check if you went completely insane. With the way you're dressed, I think you have. People in white clothing are going to be here in about half an hour. Don't be shocked if they try to inject something in you," he replied without turning around.

I slammed my hand on the table.

How can she like him? That punk.

Hwang Tae-Kyung's Point of View

Sunshine entered my room and flashed my eyes. I groaned and rolled over to cover my face. My phone rang and I blindly felt around for it. I held it up to my ear. "Hello?" I mumbled.

It was Shin-Woo's voice. "Tae-Kyung? You're still sleeping? I am coming over right now."

"Mi Nyu is going to move in too," I yawned, sitting upright.

"Really?" his voice lightened up, excited.

"Yeah," I muttered.

"Alright. I am hanging up now. Bye," he said, cheerfully.

I hung up and stumbled to the bathroom to clean up. With minty fresh breath, I went downstairs. There was a stir of motion in the kitchen. Food was being rushed to the impatient children. Jeremy was in the midst of the commotion acting immature. "Food! Food! Food!" he chanted.

Go Mi Nam had a bib wrapped around his neck and was holding a fork in one hand and a spoon in the other. He his lips as a huge stack of pancakes were laid down the the table. Everyone made desperately attacked the hot cakes. Light arguments were exchanged when the pile disappeared in a matter of seconds. More pancakes were served and devoured. Mi Nyu was clumsily making her way through the hectic kitchen to greet me. "Morning Hyung-nim," she said with a smile that matched the bright sunlight coming in the kitchen.

I was still upset by the conversation with Shin-Woo earlier. "Morning," I grumbled.

"Hyung-nim, would you like some pancakes too?" she asked.

"No thank-you. I don't like sweet things in the morning," I said, walking to the refrigerator and taking out a bottle of water.

Go Mi Nam smashed a pancake with syrup right into Jeremy's face. It slowly peeled off and dropped in front of him, revealing Jeremy's surprised face. Go Mi Nam left the table, smacking his hands together and grinning. Jeremy sat there, still in shock.

I sighed as the children at the table began imitating Go Mi Nam's action. The nuns and Coordinator Wang attempted to stop them and prevent further messes. I didn't want to be caught in the trouble so I made my way to the living room. Go Mi Nam sat on the couch listening to music. He didn't notice me when I sat on the other sofa and turned the TV. on. I blindly flipped through the channel. "Hey Tae-Kyung, do you have something against the remote?"

I scowled at him. "What?"

He pointed to the remote in my grasp. The button was stuck, it refused to come back up. I dropped the remote back onto the table and looked the other way. The doorbell rang. "I'll get it," Go Mi Nam said.

Shin-Woo entered in silently. "Let's go play outside!" Jeremy shouted. A stampede of children ensued with Jeremy leading the army. Mi Nyu trailed behind, smiling. "

"Oh, Shin-Woo hyung, good morning," she greeted.

"Is it true you're really going to live in my house?" he asked.

I frowned. I didn't like the way he said it. She smiled shyly at him and blushed. "Yes. Is that okay with you?"

He returned the smile. "Of course. My mother will be thrilled. Let's go?" he asked.

"In a bit, I want to say goodbye first," she said.

He nodded his head and turned to face me. "Tae-Kyung, are you set to go?"

I nodded. "Come help me put everyone's suitcase in my car," Shin-Woo ordered.

"Me? You're telling me what to do?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. I was still grumpy at their conversation and facial expressions earlier.

"Yes, where's Jeremy's luggage?" he asked.

"Probably in his room," I mumbled. I went up the stairs bitterly to retrieve my bags.

After everyone's things were in the trunk of Shin-Woo's car, I went to check on Mi Nyu. She was at a table outside in front of the kitchen, talking with the nuns. She had tears in her eyes when she hugged each of them. They whispered encouraging statements in her ear. She got up and wiped her tears. She had Jeremy gather up all the kids. They surrounded her. She bent down and hugged the closest child. She tearfully said her farewell while some children cried. After the speech, they lined up and gave her a hug.

Jeremy walked to the car with his head down with Go Mi Nam teasing him. Manager Ma was sobbing pitifully while Coordinator Wang consoled him. Shin-Woo had his hands wrapped around Mi Nyu's waist and her head on his shoulder. I angrily approached the car.

Why do we have to keep this facade up even here?

I sharply exhaled, attempting to calm down. Shin-Woo unlocked the car and opened the door for Mi Nyu. Before she got in, I pushed her out the way and entered the car first. She frowned at me but I grinned secretly inside. Inside the car, I leaned my head on the window, my mind elsewhere. It was just me, Shin-Woo, and Mi Nyu. Go Mi Nam drove his car with Jeremy, Manager Ma, and Coordinator Wang as his passengers. Mi Nyu sat at the farthest end of the backseat from me.

Is she still keeping up the pretense even when we're alone?Does she really like Shin-Woo more?

I was irritated by her strange actions all the way to the summer house. When we arrived, Ms. Kang joyfully ran to greet Mi Nyu first. I quickly hid behind the car, lifting the trunk up so that Sang-Hee couldn't see me. I walked to the house with my bag held in front of my face. Sang-Hee was nowhere in sight. I sighed in relief. "Oppa!"

I groaned as I recognized the shrill voice. "I'll show you to your room!" she shouted.

She grabbed my arm and dragged me up the stairs. She then led me to a long hallway. Three doors lined both sides of the walls. "This," she pointed at the middle door on the right, "is your room and my room is just across from you!" she said turning around and pointing to the middle door on the left wall.

"Shin-Woo Oppa's room is next to yours," she said, pointing to the first door. "And Jeremy will have that room," she pointed to the last door in the hall next to mine.

"On this side will be Mi Nyu, me, and Go Mi Nam," she said.

Mi Nyu's room will be ten feet away from Shin-Woo's room?

Jeremy, Go Mi Nam, Shin-Woo, and Mi Nyu came up. Shin-Woo showed Mi Nyu her room first. Jeremy and Go Mi Nam went into their room, complaining how close their rooms were. I went into mine and started unpacking. It was big, but not as big as my room back in Korea. It was tastefully decorated. "If you need me, my room is right across from yours," I heard Shin-Woo said.

"It's still early! Shin-Woo, Mi Nyu! Let's go out for a nice stroll in the park!" Ms. Kang happily cried.

I bolted out of my room and peeked into the hall. Shin-Woo and Mi Nyu looked at each other uncomfortably. Ms. Kang's eyes locked onto me. "Tae-Kyung! You're coming with us as well! Wouldn't it be fun? Another double date?"

 


lol I think I deserve some criticism for this chapter. so tell me your hate!