True Love (You're Beautiful FanFic) Ch3

True Love (You're Beautiful FanFic)

 

Thanks for you're support! Keep reviewing. Suggestions would be helpful. :d I try my hardest. Support me! Sorry if it takes awhile to update. Ideas pop into my head at like 2 am in the morning. LOLS. (procrastination is taking over my lifee)

 

 

Chapter 3

 

Hwang Tae-Kyung's Point of View

 

Danm! She's too close to me. I can't get away. I am not going to turn my back on her. There's only one thing to do. I stood there, glaring at her, preparing for the embrace.

 

Tae-Kyung you can do it. She's just a girl. What harm can she commit? No, she's not only a girl. She's THE girl. The girl that tried to make me hers. She is Shin-Woo's sister and just like Shin-Woo she won't give up love so easily. Here she comes...brace yourself Tae-Kyung..

 

The moment she tackled me I saw Go Mi Nyu standing next to Jeremy, her face in shock.

 

Did I see a flicker of hurt on her face?

 

The impact of Sang-Hee pushed me back causing me to trip over the root of the tree that used to shelter me from the sun. I felt my body falling but I didn't care. My eyes were still locked on Go Mi Nyu's face. Even as I hit the ground I still had my eyes on her.

 

Sorry Mi Nyu..Don't get hurt because of me. Jeremy take care of her. Make sure she doesn't get hurt anymore because of this.

 

Then I slipped into unconsciousness.

 

My chest feels heavy. Someone is hitting me but I didn't care. I could still see Go Mi Nyu's hurt face before my closed eyes. “Who are you?! Get off of him!” Jeremy's voice seemed miles away. I felt the weight on my chest disappear but the heavy feeling remained in my heart.

 

Jeremy? What are you doing? Stop worrying about me. Stop Mi Nyu's pain.

 

“Hyung! Hey Hyung! Go Mi Nyu is here. She's standing right over there!” he screamed, panic in his voice.

 

Jeremy, stop worrying about me. Can't you see Go Mi Nyu is hurting? I hurt her Jeremy. I gave her pain. I am in pain.

 

I felt my remaining conscious disappearing. I entered a deep sleep, trying to numb this horrible pain.

 

Ugh. My head hurts. My neck, my back, my legs hurt. But the thing that hurts most is my heart. Why does it hurt? Why am I in so much pain?

 

I tried to remember what happened before I out. Memories of the incident flooded into my head.

 

Where am I?

 

I slowly opened my eyes. It took awhile for my eyes to adjust.

 

Oh. I am lying down under a tree. Why does my hand feel warm?

 

Still lying down, I turned my head to the right. Go Mi Nyu is sitting in a chair next to me, holding my hand. She seemed to be lost in her thoughts. Forgetting that I was suppose to be unconscious, I winced, guessing about what she might be thinking about. My random twitch caught her attention, breaking her thought process. Acting like nothing happened, I shut my eyes before she could look at me. I was as still as a statue for what seemed like a century. I smuggled a sly peek at Go Mi Nyu.

 

She met my eyes and asked “Hyung-nim, how long are you planning to lie here and pretend.” letting go of my hand.

 

I coughed as I pulled myself upright. “Who's pretending?” I asked, shrugging my head awkwardly, “Weren't you pretending to be thinking earlier?” trying to regain my lost pride.

 

She pouts, “Hyung-nim, you're mean. I was worrying about you.”

 

Satisfied with her answer, “Really I was worrying about you too. Try not to hurt yourself by thinking too hard.” I advised, smiling my boyish smile.

 

She stood up abruptly, “I am going to help Shin-Woo, Oppa, and Jeremy.”

 

No! Don't leave me!

 

I grabbed her hand, “Wait. Don't go.”

 

“Why?” she asked, turning around.

 

Making an excuse right off the top of my head, “My head still hurts. Go Mi Nyu. Would you leave me unable to defend myself?”

 

Feeling guilty, “Sorry Hyung-nim. I won't leave you.” she said nodding her head.

 

“That's right. Come here.” I said, pulling her gently.

 

She sat beside me and I still held her hand. “Thank-you Go Mi Nyu's shoulder.” I said, laying my head on her shoulder.

 

I closed my eyes and smiled contently. We sat there in silence for a few minutes. I began to get restless and worried.

 

It sure is quiet...I can hear the pots and pans clanking. Why is she so quiet? Is she not that worried about me? What is going on in her head?

 

Looking up, I saw her troubled face staring off into space. “Go Mi Nyu. You're doing it again. Is there something wrong?” I asked.

“Huh? Ah no. Nothing is wrong Hyung-nim. Please continue resting.” she insisted, looking innocent.

 

“Tell me.” I commanded, seeing through her obvious lie.

 

“Sang-Hee...are you close to her?” she reluctantly asked.

 

My body went stiff. My eyes met hers.

 

“You guys seemed close.” she continued.

 

“Why do you say that?” I asked nervously.

 

“She called you Oppa a few times before hugging you.” Go Mi Nyu accused.

 

You call that assault hugging? You're still clueless! I thought you would be more wise after six months.

 

I sighed. “Don't you dare let that trouble you.” I warned. Then I pulled her into a hug.

 

“This is a hug, Go Mi Nyu. Whatever she did was called an assault. I could sue her if that makes you happy.” I said gently.

 

Surprised by my suddenness, she stammered “Hyung-nim, I don't want y-you to sue her. She didn't do anything wrong and you're okay. Please don't sue her.”

 

“Seriously Go Mi Nyu. Don't worry about it. There's nothing going on between us. She just has this obsession with me. She'll get over it.” I whispered.

 

She pulled away to look at me. “I trust you and I won't worry about it anymore.” she promised.

 

“What time is it?” I asked, looking up at the sky. The death rays were less dangerous and the sun looked like it was exiting the sky soon, which made me happy. With the sun gone, I'll be the biggest star in Africa.

 

Less competition, the better.

 

“It's about 5 pm, Hyung-nim.” she answered.

 

“I've been out that long?” I asked in disbelief.

 

“Yes, Hyung-nim! I haven't left your side since you fainted.” she said, proudly.

 

I smiled, “You really did care about me.”

 

“I do. I really really really care about you, Hyung-nim.” she said with her cute smile with a hint of hurt.

 

You've been thinking about the incident that long? I need to erase any doubt you still have. But what should I do?

 

Getting up, “Go Mi Nyu. Walk with me.” I ordered, pulling her up.

“Are you sure you can walk?” she asked nervously.

 

“You make it sound as if I've been in a coma for twenty years.” I accused, narrowing my eyes.

 

“Okay we'll take a short walk. I'll be here if you fall.” she said, looking at me with concerned eyes.

 

“Go Mi Nyu. I decide how long we walk. You're just here as my life support.” I said, taking her left hand and wrapping it around my waist and with my right hand, I wrapped it around her waist.

 

I was beaming but my face didn't show it. I winced and limped when we began to walk but my pain was all pretense. We slowly walked to the garden next to the orphanage.

 

“Let's stand here.” I insisted, pretending that I was out of breath.

 

“Do you want to sit down, Hyung-nim?” asked Go Mi Nyu.

 

“No, I want to stand.” I said, no longer feigning difficulty. Changing the topic, “Go Mi Nyu. You must love children a lot, enough to leave me for them.” I said, raising my eyebrows, “But I doubt you can take care of one properly.”

 

“Hyung-nim, you're too mean to take care of one. You would just scare them away.” she countered, sticking her tongue out.

 

I glared at her. Sensing that I was angry she quickly backpedaled, “But if they see your sincere side, they'll come running back to you.” she smiled, taking her hands off of me to give me two thumbs up.

 

I swayed a little because she carried most of my weight in her arms. She caught me in the form of a hug. Surprised and blushing, I hugged her back. “Go Mi Nyu. You did that on purpose didn't you? If you wanted a hug, you could have just asked instead of surprising both of us.” I said, putting my chin on her shoulder, smiling.

 

I felt her hand go up.

 

Probably to make a pig-nose.

 

I caught her hand before she can move it up to her face.

 

Can't she stop doing it? I already know the meaning of it and I hope she knows that Manager Ma made it up and that it doesn't work..could be placebo effect...

 

“Don't you dare make the pig-nose.” I softly scolded her, squeezing her hand gently.

 

“Y-yeah, Hyung-nim.” she nervously said.

 

I tilted my head look at her face. My face was centimeters apart from hers. Our breathing came fast and shallow. “It's been six months. My feelings for you never once faded. Instead it grew stronger.” With that said, I leaned in to kiss her. Her smooth, soft, and warm lips moved gently with mine. I broke off the kiss with a smile. “I think we should go in. It sounds like the guys are done cooking.”

 

Sure enough, Jeremy came running towards us. “Tae-Kyung, Mi Nyu.” he puffed, “Dinner. Is. Served.”

 

“Let's go.” I said, wrapping my arms around Go Mi Nyu, smiling.

 

“Hyung-nim, you're walking like nothing happened.” she said, her eyes narrowing..

 

“I heal quickly. Don't ask questions.” I said.

 

I am getting better at making up excuses now.

 

As we walked to the kitchen to Jeremy's relief, “Hyung, are you sure you're hungry? I bet you're full from eating Mi Nyu's face.” he teased.


“What? What is this?” I asked outraged, “Are you trying to be funny”, I asked raising my eyebrow.

 

How embarrassing! He saw my sensitive side! What am I saying? I am prideful Tae-Kyung. I don't have a sensitive side!

 

I looked over at Mi Nyu. She had her head down and her cheeks were red. “Jeremy, don't say things like that.” said Go Mi Nyu, smiling sheepishly.

 

I swiftly tried to hit Jeremy, aiming for his head but he dodged it gracefully. “Hyung, I am like a cat! Cat-like reflexes!” he said, raising his hands and scratching the air.

 

“More like dead cat reflexes if you don't stop.” I muttered.

 

“Hyung...I am just trying to make you laugh...I am scared I won't hear you laugh for a long time.” said Jeremy, his playfulness replaced with seriousness and worry.

 

I pursed my lips. He hasn't heard me laugh for six months. Why is he so concerned now?

 

We walked in to the large dining room. Shin-Woo, Go Mi Nam, Sang-Hee, Manager Ma, and Jeremy wore expressionless faces. When their eyes laid upon Go Mi Nyu, everyone replaced their emotionless faces with fake smiles. “Yay! Go Mi Nyu is finally here.” they shouted awkwardly.

 

What is this? What's up with the fake smiles? Something is wrong.

 

Wearing my scowl, I took Mi Nyu's hand and pulled her to an empty seat. “Hwang Tae-Kyung! Are you really dating her?” screeched Sang-Hee.

 

Everyone jumped, even Shin-Woo, startled by the random outburst of Sang-Hee. After Mi Nyu sat down, I took my seat next to her. “Yes. It's true. What's it to you?” I asked in a detached voice.

 

“This can't be true. I can't believe it. I don't believe it!” Sang-Hee shrieked.

 

“Believe whatever you want. Manager Ma, pass me the rice.” I demanded, unmoved.

 

Mi Nyu kicked me softly under the table. I eyed her in surprise.

 

“What?” I asked with my eyes.

 

She gave me a meaningful and mouthed “Be nicer.”, with a pout on her lips. I rolled my eyes and sighed loudly. Before I got a chance to apologize, Go Mi Nam stood up and glared at me. “How can you treat her this way? She's nice and pretty and outright smart.”

 

Go Mi Nam attracted the eyes of everyone, not in the good way he wanted it. Nervously he said “..She has the right to be angry with you and yet you throw her out like she's garbage. I can't stand for this.”

 

“Then sit down.” I said, beckoning him.

 

Mi Nyu kicked me again, this time it hurt. With my face contorted in pain, I shot a slight glare at her. “Be nice!” she mouthed.

 

“I am trying!” I mouthed back.

 

“Try harder!”

 

Frustrated and in pain, “Go Mi Nam, I am sorry. I didn't mean to disrespect you. Sang-Hee, it is true that I am dating Mi Nyu and I am sorry if I hurt you in anyway.” I apologized, reluctantly.

 

“Ha! Okay! Now that's taken care of...Hyung we have a problem.” Jeremy said.

 

With a grave face, Shin-Woo said “Tae-Kyung, my mother is coming in a few days.”

 

“So?” I asked not seeing the point.

 

“She's still under the impression that I am dating Go Mi Nyu.” said Shin-Woo, looking at Go Mi Nyu.

 

“We'll just tell her that you guys broke up.” I said, analyzing everyone's expression.

 

“That's not possible. She'll be heartbroken”

 

My eyes turned soft. “Shin-Woo, we can't keep lying to her.”

 

“We have to. Shin-Woo's mother supports almost half of this band financially. We can't survive without her help.” interrupted Manager Ma with a solemn face.

 

“So you're saying that Mi Nyu has to keep pretending to be Shin-Woo's girlfriend?” I asked, my eyes popping out.

 

“That's right. Shin-Woo's mother pays for all the make-up and clothes you wear on concerts. Her company also pays for some of the advertisements and travel expenses.” informed Coordinator Wang.

 

“No. I don't like it. I am not letting Go Mi Nyu do that. I don't like it.” I said, displeased.

 

“Tae-Kyung...we have no other choice. She'll become so heartbroken that she might even force me to quit the band, let alone cancel all the financial aid.” Shin-Woo somberly said.

 

This is too RIDICULOUS.

 

I looked at Mi Nyu. She was in as much shock as I was.

 

How dare they make a ridiculous request. This is unreasonable. There must be a way to solve this. Yes, there must be a way. But what is it?

 

As if to add more to the current crisis Sang-Hee said “ Tae-Kyung Oppa, my mother also thinks that I am you're girlfriend.”

 

Thanks for reading! ^.^ Don't be afraid to subscribe :d. I know some of you guys are. C'mon do it. It's healthy for you. :D You know what's even more healthy for you? Reviewing this chapter. Oh yes. It burns a lot of calories. :] Happy July 4th that is if you live in America. :p Continue to support me and you'll see more good stuff. Teehee. (not to be conceited)

 

P.S. Your comments make my day. So comment spam me if you must. ^_____^