True Love (You're Beautiful FanFic)

True Love (You're Beautiful FanFic)

THIS STORY IS COMPLETE BUT REVIEWS/COMMENTS ARE STILL WELCOME! I HIGHLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU JUST REVIEW THE STORY AS A WHOLE :D! HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!

Chapter 1

 

Aish! It's so hot!

 

It seems that I've been wearing a permanent scowl all morning. Partly because of Go Mi Nyu. She and Jeremy went to the nearest town to buy some groceries for tonight's celebration party.

 

Throwing a party tonight is such a hassle when its too hot to even move.

 

President Anh allowed all members of the band to have a short one month vacation with Coordinator Wang and Manager Ma as our chaperones.

 

“For six months you guys did concerts, fan signings, photo- shoots nonstop. Go on, take a break for a month. Then come back and JACKPOT! Eh?”

 

So now we're in Africa, a death place where they burn human skin to a crisp.

 

I looked over to see what Shin-Woo was doing only to be shocked by what I saw. Shin-Woo was pouring himself a glass of freshly made hot tea.
 

He's crazy. The sun must have fried his brain.

“You don't need a fire to heat it up, just put a cup and a tea bag in the sun for about an hour. Then it'll be nice and hot.” I mumbled under my breath.

Curiously I turn to the left to see what Manager Ma was doing. I shuddered and turned away.
 

That was disgusting...

 

Manager Ma was only sporting really short shorts and a pair of sunglasses. I turn over once more to look at him.

 

“Pig...dog...he looks like a pig, pants like a dog.” I said, smirking.

 

To the right of him was Coordinator Wang. Fortunately she had more clothes on than Manager Ma. She was lying down on her lounge chair wearing a red t-shirt and shorts.
 

Hmm..that's strange..she looks like she's hiding something.

Her eyes keep flickering from left to right.

 

“Coordinator Wang!” I shouted, breaking the peaceful silence.

 

She jumped a little and she looks around as if she was caught red handed.

 

“W-what?” she asked nervously.

 

“Are you hiding something?”

 

“N-no. What could I possibly be hiding?”

“Are you lying to me?” I asked, cocking my head to the left.

Fear flitted across her face. “No, of course not. Pssh! Nonsense! Would I lie to you?”
 

I got up and walked to where she was now sitting. Manager Ma seemed oblivious to our exchange of words.
 

“Get up.” I commanded in a stern voice.
 

She slowly stood up and in the place she was lying down on was an ice pack. Two ice packs!
 

How can she be so selfish. She sees me lying down almost dying of heat and yet she keeps this from me?

 

“How can you hide the-” I started saying, she cuts me off and whispered “Look there's two ice packs, I'll give you one. Jut keep quiet, okay?”

 

“Don't touch me!” I yelled and in a softer voice, “Hand one over.”

 

Walking back to my chair in the shade of a giant tree I smiled to myself in satisfaction as I held a piece of heaven in my hands. Lying down on the chair with the ice pack wrapped tightly around my neck, I thought of Go Mi Nyu. Her cute laugh, her happy smile, her heart-warming eyes, her pig nose, her blushing cheeks, her soft hands. I sighed, “I miss you already. Hurry and come back Go Mi Nyu, eh?” Feeling restless, I looked around. Manager Ma was still sweating and panting with Coordinator Wang smiling contently next to him. Shin-Woo was now sitting down and drinking his tea while reading a book.

 

It's a nice day today if you factor out the death rays the sun is shooting out. The kids of the orphanage and the nuns must be dying of heat at their day at the zoo. Go Mi Nyu sure loves kids, too bad she's too dim to take care of one, let alone herself.

 

Chuckling under my breath at the thought of Go Mi Nyu taking care of a little kid, “Shin-Woo Oppa!” someone shouted, disturbing the peace.

 

Who is that? She sounds familiar...

 

“Shin-Woo Oppa!!” she shouted again. I turn to see Shin-Woo only to see him stand up for a short while with shock across his face and then being tackled to the ground by the mysterious teenager. I smirked in amusement, “This should be interesting..” I got up and started to walk towards Shin-Woo. The girl got up and turned around to stare at me. I frowned and cocked my head to the right, “She looks familiar as well...No! It can't be her!”