Chapter 5

True Love (You're Beautiful FanFic)

 

Chapter 5! enjoy!


Chapter 5

Go Mi Nam's Point of View

"Hey baby. You wanna," I flicked my head around to give her an irresistible Mi Nam's trademark smile, "dance with me?" I asked a group of ten smoking hot girls. Most of them fainted dramatically while two smiled seductively.

With the two girls wrapped in my arms, we straddled to the dimly lit dance floor. I was showing off my cool dance moves until a girl at the bar caught my eye. I proceeded to raise the roof and managed to wink at her at the same time. She smiled and began to walk to me. I ignored the two girls I was dancing previously and walked slowly to her, never breaking the intimate eye contact. "Hi, the voices in my head told me to come over and talk to you." I said in my silky voice.

She giggled cutely. She stood on her toes and whispered in my ear, "Mi Nam...Mi Nam...Mi Nam.."

I groaned as my dream faded. Bright light attacked mercilessly on my eyes. "Mi Nam. Wake up. Something happened." a voice said.

"I don't care. If it's World War III can you tell them to hold off the radiation bombs and explosions until I wake up?" I moaned, covering my face with the pillow.

"Oh, good morning Sang-Hee. What are you doing up so early? Are you going out?" the voice asked.

Sang-Hee? Where!

I jolted up so fast that I immediately felt dizzy. I saw Manager Ma at my bedside holding a flashlight.

What the hell? Was he shining that at my eyes?

She was at the doorway wearing a nice summer dress. "Good morning, Manager Ma." she greeted in her heavenly voice "Yes I am going out to go pick up my mother."

Manager Ma gasped or snorted. "Y-y-your mother? Coming? Today? But I thought we had a few more days."

"She said she was too excited to wait a few more days. She said that she cleared her schedule enough to stay for the rest of the month or until Shin-Woo leaves." she informed. "Good morning, Go Mi Nam." she said, smiling.

I waved and smiled back. "Good morning, you look lovely today."

She giggled, "Thank-you, you look..like you just woke up."

I looked down to see what I was wearing and quickly looked in the mirror. My hair was spiked up at impossible angles and my sleep wear were all wrinkled and messy.

Wow I look scary. I look like I can be in a horror movie. Oh this is embarrassing.

I looked back to the door entrance, but Sang-Hee already left. I threw my back on the bed. "Oh. My. Gosh. That's so humiliating!" I yelled into my pillow.

"You've looked worse before." Manager Ma consoled.

"Thanks. That comment makes me feel so much better about myself after I look like crap to a gorgeous girl." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"That doesn't matter right now. Do you know where your sister is? I checked her room this morning but she wasn't in her bed, neither is Tae-Kyung." his eyes became serious. "Do you think..."

"What?" I asked, confused.

Is he saying that..Mi Nyu..and Tae-Kyung...NO! Mi Nyu isn't like that. Not so sure about Tae-Kyung..

"Ya'know...when two people really love each other..."he trailed off.

"Tch. They're not that serious. Tae-Kyung is too awkward around her anyways. There's no freaking way he would make a move on her yet." I said with confidence.

"Shouldn't we look for them still?" asked Manager Ma, still concerned.

I got up and grabbed a towel. "Nah, Shin-Woo probably knows where they are anyways. I am going to take a shower. Is everyone up yet?" I asked, looking at the clock.

Danm it. It's six, of course no one is awake. Shin-Woo might be up making himself tea and reading something. Ah jeez. I don't get people like that.

"Shin-Woo is awake. He's downstairs drinking his morning tea and reading a book." he said. "Jeremy and Coordinator Wang are still sleeping."

"Oh." I said, not caring, "By the way, were you simulating sunlight with a flashlight?" I turned around to glare at him.

"Oh. About that..you see..well..yes. But it's because the sun isn't out yet and it was the only way to wake you up!" he smiled sheepishly, "Sorry Mi Nam."

I ignored him and walked to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and when I walked out into the hallway I heard loud snoring. "That's Jeremy." I muttered.

Thinking fast, I thought of a great way to wake him up. I laughed as I filled up a medium-sized bucket with ice cold water. I carried the heavy bucket to his room. Jeremy was lying on his back on the bed. His mouth was slightly opened and was snoring lightly. I raised the bucket and yelled, "JEREMY! THERE'S A FIRE. I'LL SAVE YOU!" I poured the freezing water on him, soaking his face and bed.

He jumps out of bed, his eyes wide with terror. "W-w-what the hell?" he spluttered, trying to make sense of what just happened.

I nearly died laughing. I fell down laughing my off. "Jeremy. There. Was. No. Fire." I said, in between every giggle.

He realized that it was a prank. He clenched his fist and attacked me. "What is your problem?" he yelled, hitting me.

I was laughing too hard to feel the pain. "Jeremy, calm down. You know I love you."

"Stop with the jokes! Look at me! I am soaking! Look at the bed! It's all wet!" he screamed.

"What's with the yelling? Do you boys understand what you have done?" Coordinator Wang ran into the room, shrieking. Her head was infested with curlers and her face was covered with sickly green cream.

Holy ! A zombie! A freaking zombie! Oh wait..it's just Coordinator Noona. Danm it!

We froze. Everyone was scared of the hairdresser. It's frighting to see her angry. "W-w-what?" I asked, my legs shaking.

"You disturbed my beauty sleep!" her face began to darken.

"Coordinator Noona, you're already beautiful. I'd date you." I said, giving her a Mi Nam smile.

She stamped out of the room, too angry to talk to us.

Jeremy slowly readjust his eyes to stare at me. I looked at him back and smiled. He slapped the side of my head. "Go Mi Nam. You're dead. I am telling your sister." he threatened.

I laughed, "Go ahead. She's not here. She's out with Tae-Kyung."

He looked at the clock. "It's six in the morning and Hyung isn't a morning person. Where are they?" he asked.

"Dunno. Manager Ma was implying they slept outside somewhere together." I got up from the floor and walked to him.

"Together? Slept together?" he asked, his eyes widen.

"Yup. Don't sweat it pal. They're not that serious." I slapped his wet back. "Help me make breakfast when you're done showering. I want to make Mi Nyu something yummy."

"I am not helping you with anything! Don't think I'll forget what you did to me. I'll tell Shin-Woo." he said with narrowed eyes.

"Do what you want. I am going downstairs." I said, walking out the room.

As I walked down the stairs, I constantly looked behind my back, scared that Jeremy might push me down.

He wouldn't do that..he's not that kind of person..well I could be wrong. It doesn't hurt to check.

I safely made my way to the refrigerator, past Shin-Woo who was calmly drinking tea.

"You shouldn't have done that." he scolded quietly, without looking up from the page he was reading.

"It was for fun. He'll get me back anyways." I said, shrugging. "Where's Mi Nyu and Tae-Kyung?" I asked.

"In the field." he said, still not looking up.

"How do you know that?" I asked as I took out food from the fridge.

"I saw them walking there last night from my room window." Shin-Woo said.

Creepy much. So they really did sleep outside together. Aw man. She better not be pregnant or I swear to the heavens I will kill Hwang Tae-Kyung.

"Oh. Do you know why they're there? Or more importantly, what they're doing there?" I asked, setting the food on the counter top.

"No idea." he said, looking depressed.

I was chopping the vegetables when Jeremy came running downstairs with his hair wet. "Shin-Woo hyung, is it true that Tae-Kyung hyung and Go Mi Nyu slept outside somewhere together?"

"Yes, why?" Shin-Woo said, looking up from his book.

"Oh..no reason," his face fell, "I thought Mi Nam was lying to me again." he said as he gave me an evil look.

Danm. Are all of them obsessed with my sister or are they gay for Tae-Kyung? Jeez. I need to introduce them to some girls.

"Hey, I don't lie all the time." I said, hurt.

"I can't tell which ones are true." he said, "I don't trust you one bit, Go Mi Nam." he sneered at me.

"At least give mesome credit." I whined.

"No. Never." he said.

"Whatever. I don't really care." I sniffed, "Hey you, are you gonna help me make breakfast for Mi Nyu?"

"For Go Mi Nyu? I thought you got up early to make breakfast for you're true love, the one and only, Kang Sang-Hee." mocked Jeremy.

I felt my face getting hot. I blushed a deep red color as I denied his accusation. "No! You think I am a suitor courting Shin-Woo's sister!"

"Shin-Woo huyng, do you see that?" he asked.

Shin-Woo looked up from his book and scanned the room. "See what?" he asked, confused because nothing was out of the ordinary.

"You don't see that? Love is in the air." he said, sighing happily.

"Why you little-!" I charged at him with green onions in my hands.

He deftly dodged my swipe. "Shin-Woo hyung! Help me from this crazy monster!" he yelped.

"Can you guys just shut up for one moment? This house is like a screamfest!" yelled Coordinator Wang, entering the kitchen with Manager Ma.

"Shh. You're contributing to the noise." Manager Ma said soothingly.

"You can be quiet too!" Coordinator Wang angrily said, beating Manager Ma up.

I laughed hysterically.

Aw man this is too funny. Too funny.

Coordinator Wang whipped around and glared at me. "What are you laughing at?"

I immediately stopped laughing and coughed to hide the giggles that escaped. I got a hold of myself and resumed chopping the green onions. "Jeremy can you cook those eggs? Mi Nyu likes her sunny side up and make an omelet as well." I commanded.

Jeremy grudgingly cracked the eggs into the skillet. "Where's Sang-Hee?" he asked.

"She took my car and went to pick up my mother from the airport." Shin-Woo said calmly.

"What? You're mom is coming? Today?" said Jeremy, surprised.

"Yes. That reminds me, I'll go to the field and bring Go Mi Nyu and Tae-Kyung here." Shin-Woo said, closing his book and setting it on the table before getting up.

"What do you mean Mi Nyu and Tae-Kyung is at the field? Did they sleep there last night?" asked Coordinator Wang in disbelief.

"Don't doubt her innocence." I said.

Don't doubt it yet..

Shin-Woo exited the kitchen through the backdoor and the room became quiet. "Do you think Mi Nyu will agree to pretend to be Shin-Woo's girlfriend?" asked Manager Ma.

"I bet Mi Nyu will agree to it but I am not so sure if Tae-Kyung will let her.." sighed Coordinator Wang, "But we'll know soon enough."

"Go Mi Nam, I am going to make a heart-shaped omelet." said Jeremy with a mischievous grin.

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"I know it's for Sang-Hee and what better way to say I love you than a heart-shaped omelet." he said, his grin getting bigger.

"What are you talking about? I don't l-l-love Sang-Hee." I said, my face turning red.

"Hyung, you're face matches the tomatoes." teased Jeremy.

"Don't do it." I warned in a low voice.

"Make me." he said.

I peered over at the skillet and sure enough he was poking the cooking eggs into a heart-shape. "I warned you Jeremy!" I grabbed the nearest weapon I could find to destroy the cheesy heart-shaped omelet. With the butter knife in my hands, I reached into the skillet.

"Stop!" Jeremy cried, "You're ruining my art!"

"No! I told you I don't want that!" I screamed.

Jeremy turned the stove off and guarded the treasured omelet, spatula raised. "You will not touch this." he frowned and charged at me.

I retreated to the sink. "Come on Jeremy! You're breaking the guy code! I've already embarrassed myself this morning. C'mon! You're just adding onto the humiliation today!" I whined.

"Oh, that's what I am intending to do." his face darkened and laughed, "Revenge will be sweet."

Shivers ran down my spine. I could feel the cold sweat dripping down my forehead.

That's how he's going to get me back? That's even more cruel!

"Jeremy, please, don't do this." I begged in a small voice.

"Go Mi Nam, I am not that stupid to fall for those puppy eyes and pout. I invented that face." he said.

Danm it. Next tactic.

"Fine Jeremy, I give. You win." I turned back to chopping vegetables.

From the corner of my eye, I noticed that he relaxed and began plating the omelet. I casually walked to him, he stiffened. "What do you want?" he asked, cautious and watching every move I make.

"Nothing I just wanted to observe how you plate the.." I attacked the omelet. Jeremy blocked my hands with his body. He hunched over the dish protectively. I slowly backed away with my hands up when he growled. I bumped into the sink, hard.

Oww...

I physically ignored the pain. "Jeremy," I said with a serious face, "I don't want to hurt you. Just hand me the plate and it'll be fine."

"No." he said.

"Jeremy! Just give me it!" I yelled raising my butter knife.

"Never!" he screamed, holding his spatula defensively.

"HEY! Put your weapons down boys." Manager Ma commanded, but neither of us paid any attention to him. He stepped in the middle with the spoon that he used to eat his morning kimchi in his hands. "Now stop this useless fighting." he ordered.

"Manager Ma, stay out of this! This is between me and Jeremy." I said through my teeth.

"Yeah!" Jeremy agreed.

"Hey! I am the boss here. Drop your utensils now. This is your last warning." he said, turning around to stare at us.

The tension in the air feels as if it is charged up with dangerous electricity. It shocks us every second. I kept my glaring eyes on Jeremy, waiting for him to make a move. He looks he isn't going to move, so I leaped to the side and faked out Manager Ma and charging right at him. I screamed at the top of my lungs. Manager Ma grabbed my shirt and flung me back. I hit the sink again. I got up, rubbing my head. "Aish. Jeremy! Just hand it over!"

"Make me!" he yelled.

Shin-Woo walked into the kitchen. "What happened?" he asked, curious.

"Jeremy and Go Mi Nam are fighting like they always do." Coordinator Wang replied. She had her fingers dipped in a bowl of warm water. She took them out and began filing away the impurities of her nails.

"Should I be worried about them using weapons to fight?" he asked.

Coordinator Wang gave him a are-you-serious kind of look and said, "Nah, Manager Ma is handling this. It won't escalate to the point of physical injury."

"Okay. Would you like some tea? I'll make some right now." said Shin-Woo.

"Yes please." Coordinator Wang said politely.

Forget them!

Insults were exchanged, feelings were shared, and threats were made. When things were about to get even more heated, Mi Nyu rushed into the kitchen. Jeremy quickly dropped his furious facade and skipped to her. " Go Mi Nyu!"

This guy ...Talk about mood swings.

Jeremy cried, "I missed you! You're brother was so mean to me! Where were you?" He attempted to hug her but failed as Tae-Kyung sharply pulled him away.

LIAR! Well..he is kind of telling the truth but why did he have to make it look like I was the bad guy the entire time!

I raised the butter knife to threaten Jeremy. "That's not true! Don't believe his sugar-coated lies!" I yelled to defend myself.

Tae-Kyung was more angry than confused. "What's going on?" he asked. I felt his eyes staring deeply into my soul. I froze unable to move.

This guy is even more frightening than Coordinator Noona. I've never seen him like this. What's with him?

I looked over at Mi Nyu. Her face was contorted with worry and confusion.

Oh. I get it. This guy is way too protective of Mi Nyu. It's good for her to be worried sometimes. Shesh.

It was Coordinator Wang who answered him. "The usual." she said monotonously.

Shin-Woo poured her a cup of tea and ordered her to drink it. Mi Nyu snapped out of lala land and ordered me to drop my knife.

How dare she take that adorable ball of evil's side? I am her brother! Blood is should be thicker than water!

I temporarily switched off battle mode and lowered the knife. "He started it!" I pointed menacingly at the grinning angelic boy.

Mi Nyu calmly asked, "What happened?"

Before I could answer, Jeremy blamed everything on me. I could see Mi Nyu getting more and more angry as Jeremy kept talking.

He forgot to tell her about the water this morning..

So to save my I defended myself weakly, not wanting to add more to my guilt list. "Yeah! But you said it in your dumb, phony, teasing voice!"

I heard Manager Ma's stomach growl. "Look! It doesn't matter let's just sit down and enjoy the breakfast." he insisted.

He always listens to his stomach huh?

Tae-Kyung quickly agreed and dragged my sister to the table. I started to tease Jeremy and saw that he had already forgiven me. We exchanged some light insults as we walked to the table.

At the table she noticed that Sang-Hee was not here and asked, "Is Sang-Hee still sleeping?"

She doesn't know yet? Didn't Shin-Woo tell her when he went and got her? Aw man. More awkward silence and tension. I could already feel the fiery aura that radiates out of Tae-Kyung's body.

Jeremy stopped teasing me and stared at me with his wide eyes. Shin-Woo drank his tea and answered, "No."

"Where is she then?" she asked.

Shin-Woo made eye-contact with her and said, "She got up early to pick my mother up from the airport."

Tae-Kyung looked at Mi Nyu and nodded. She nodded back and said "Shin-Woo, I will be your girlfriend."

Jeremy and I gasped.

This is odd. Why are we the ones who should be surprised?

Coordinator Wang stared at Tae-Kyung with awe. "You're really letting her do this?" she asked.

"Yes. Why shouldn't I?" asked Tae-Kyung, giving her an intense stare.

Shin-Woo didn't say anything but nodded.

I could tell he's secretly pleased. Look at him. He's a real pro at hiding his feelings.

We ate our breakfast in silence except for Manager Ma's grunting noise as he stuffed himself. "So when is your mom going to get here?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"You're not really interested in Shin-Woo's mother, you just want to know how soon Sang-Hee will be back." Jeremy muttered, his mouth full of food.

I laughed awkwardly, "Haha Jeremy, you're so funny." I slapped his back hard, "Especially when you choke a little." I added in a low voice.

He coughed, spitting out some food.

Gross..

"Are you okay Jeremy?" Mi Nyu asked.

"Yeah I am fine." he said glaring at me while drinking his orange juice.

"So when is your sis- I mean your mother getting here, Shin-Woo?" I repeated.

"Soon." he said.

"Oh thanks. That was exactly the answer I wanted." I said sarcastically.

Just then the doorbell rang and Sang-Hee's angelic voice yelled, "Open the door Oppa! Mom is here!"

 


Okay so I lied about more drama in this chapter. (Technically I didn't lie. I said "hopefully" as in Mabye.) XD. Well anyways I hoped you liked this point of view. I enjoyed writing it. More to come soon! So COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE/REVIEW! Thanks! :D