17. Jeongmin

My Boyfriend, Boyfriend: Surprises

"Well?" Kwangmin asked.

"We're waiting," I continued.

Mi Yun sighed and began to explain the situation.

"You see, back at your wedding a few years ago, Jeongmin and I were always bickering. I barely knew anything about it, yet I couldn't stand him for some reason. But then, after your wedding ceremony, I went out to the parking lot to see Jeongmin and his parents," Mi Yun started.

"My parents and I had finally made up at your wedding, and it was one of the best moments in my life. My parents had actually started to accept my dreams before the wedding, but they'd kept it a secret from me because of their pride. Once we got that out, we had a little family reunion, and I couldn't be happier," Jeongmin continued.

"While they talked and laughed, I got a glimpse of the real Jeongmin, and... I fell head over heels for him. Of course I wasn't going to tell him, though. Ew. No. Outright saying it is for losers. Right, Kwangmin?" Mi Yun smirked at Kwangmin's nervous reaction. "Anyway, Jeongmin caught me spying on him and it became a bit awkward between us."

"Then I offered a little peace to her. I said that if she'd stop bickering with me, I'd stop bickering with her. With that, we became friends. As we got to know each other more, we became closer and closer. She even inspired me to start the Stellaris Foundation to help kids who can't afford to chase their dreams. At first, it start with me teaching vocal and instrumental lessons and Mi Yun teaching dance lessons. As it grew, we got donators and expanded more and more. Seeing other kids reach for their dreams made Mi Yun and I feel like we've reached our own goal. It only brought us closer together," Jeongmin said.

"In fact, one day, I got a note from one of my students inviting me to dinner. Thinking nothing of it, I went to the restaurant to find out it was a set up by Jeongmin. He treated me to a romantic date then asked me out," Mi Yun smiled nostalgically.

"And we've been together since," Jeongmin chuckled, taking Mi Yun by her hand and placing a soft kiss on it.

"I still don't get it, though," I interrupted.

"Get what? We've told you everything already," Mi Yun looked puzzled.

"Why would you hide it from us? Why didn't you let us know? This is wonderful! I'm happy for you two," I cheered, hugging Mi Yun.

"We hid it from you because we didn't want to look like hypocrites. And it'd be weird. You guys would've probably taunted us or something," Jeongmin mumbled.

"Yeah. That sounds like something we would do," Kwangmin chuckled.

I elbowed him in the ribs and glared at him. In return, Kwangmin gave me an earnest shrug.

"Well, I'm happy for you two. I hope all goes well for your relationship," I continued, walking around the table to my seat with Kwangmin.

"Thank you so much. It's been going very well. We're celebrating our four year anniversary soon," Mi Yun beamed. "Excuse me, I need to go to the washroom."

As Mi Yun got up to go to the washroom, Jeongmin waited until she was out of sight and grabbed Kwangmin and I by the collar, pulling us closer to him.

"Guys! I need your help. I want to propose to Mi Yun soon, but I don't know how," Jeongmin looked panicked.

"You're proposing? Oh, my gosh! Jeongminnie!" I gasped, hugging him around the neck as he flailed his arms.

"Congratulations, bro," Kwangmin said, patting Jeongmin on the back.

"Thanks," Jeongmin said, fixing his outfit and sitting back down. "Anyway, help?"

"Jeongmin. Are you really asking us? Come on! You're Mr. Romantic. You've got this!" Kwangmin urged.

"You know, Kwangmin's right. Remember that date you took me on years ago? Just think up something else. You've got this, Jeongmin!" I pumped my fist and beamed. "Fighting!"

Jeongmin nodded and followed my lead. "Fighting!"

After Minwoo's wedding, Kwangmin and I helped Jeongmin tirelessly to put his proposal together. Two weeks later from the wedding, Jeongmin proposed to Mi Yun, and the two got married three months after that. They're now happily married and still expanding their amazing organization that helps less fortunate kids chase their dreams, the Stellaris Foundation.

Once Mi Yun came back from the washroom, the four of us chatted on about our lives. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a familiar tinge of dirty blonde and smiled. I turned to my left to see Youngmin making way towards us, waving his hand excitedly. In his other arm, he held little Yun Hee while Youngho followed close behind him.

"Sorry I came so late. I got stuck with a last minute appointment with one of the Starship trainees," Youngmin chuckled, taking a seat next to me. "Did I miss anything?"


To clear up any confusion. The italicized paragraph above is a voiceover, not what is currently happening in the story. Think of it as a way to show you what happens in the future without actually saying it... or something like that... LOL. I haven't updated in a while @_@ Been very, very busy. Youngminnie is next :) Hehe, I gave Mi Yun a happy ending ;) I'm a generous author LOL