Dream Legacy

My Boyfriend, Boyfriend: Surprises

I hope you don't mind me switching to third person here ;) Makes it easier to write the story ~


I.Y.A.H…. I.Y.A.H…

“Hello?” Kwangmin answered his phone, drying his sweat with a towel.

“Kwangmin, where are you?” Youngmin asked over the phone, the sound of an ambulance in the distance.

“Youngmin? I’m at Starship. Why is it so noisy?” Kwangmin asked, becoming a bit worried.

“Uh, Kwangmin, we have a situation here. It’s just. Um,” Youngmin stammered, stumbling over his words.

“Just give me the phone!” Min Hee screamed in the background. The sound of shuffling was heard before Min Hee continued groaning and straining though the phone. “Kwangmin… THE BABY’S COMING!”

Kwangmin froze in his spot, dropping his phone to the ground. Before Minwoo could ask him what was wrong, Kwangmin took off, running out of the practice room. As he raced down the halls, K.Will called out to him.

“Omo, Kwangmin? Where are you going in such a hurry?” He asked.

“My baby’s having a wife!” Kwangmin shouted back, speeding ahead. Kwangmin realized his mistake and backed up. “I meant my wife’s having a baby!”

He began running ahead again. K.Will shrugged and watched as Kwangmin’s figure disappeared out the front doors.

……..

The doctor entered the waiting room, and Kwangmin stood up abruptly, anxious to see Min Hee.

“How is she doctor? Is the baby doing well?” Kwangmin asked, placing his hand on the doctor’s shoulders.

The doctor smiled and led Kwangmin to Min Hee’s hospital room where she sat in bed holding a bundle of pink. Youngmin sat next to her in a chair and cooed at the baby. Min Hee looked up and waved, gesturing for Kwangmin to come over. Kwangmin beamed proudly and approached her.

“Kwangmin, meet our new baby girl,” Min Hee whispered, wiggling her finger in front of the baby’s face.

“Oh, she’s beautiful,” Kwangmin whispered, poking the baby’s cheek.

The baby cringed and stirred under his touch and slightly opened her eyes. Youngmin awed at the baby’s adorable reaction and leaned closer to her. A nurse came in with the baby’s birth certificate and asked the parents what the baby would be name. Min Hee glanced at Kwangmin who nodded in agreement.

“Her name is Jo Yun Hee,” Kwangmin replied.

“What a beautiful name,” the nurse commented as she wrote it down on the certificate. “I will have the doctor sign this, and I will give it to you.”

“Thank you,” Min Hee added before the nurse left.

As the three continued to gaze at the baby, Hyunseong, Minwoo, and Jeongmin arrived, filing into the room. Min Hee smiled and gently transferred the baby over to Hyun Seong who proudly displayed Yun Hee to the others.

“Oh, wow, she looks just like her mom,” Jeongmin commented, glancing over Hyun Seong’s shoulder.

“No, she looks like Kwangmin. I mean, come on, look at those big eyes,” Minwoo condescended.

“Her eyes aren’t even open,” Jeongmin hissed.

“Well, if they were, I’m sure they’d be large like Kwangmin’s,” Minwoo stuck out his tongue.

“Enough you two,” Youngmin scolded.

“So, Min Hee, before leaving for Busan this morning, Donghyun said you had a special announcement to make. What is it?” Hyun Seong asked.

“Do you want me to tell them? Kwangmin asked, entwining his hand in Min Hee’s.

“No, let's do it together,” Min Hee perked, turning towards the boys. “You see, Kwangmin and I had a long talk about the baby, and well, we thought that it’d be a bit lonely for Yun Hee to grow up alone without a sibling. I want Yun Hee to have someone to look after her as she grew up, just like how Youngmin and Kwangmin had each other. We decided, after a long time of debating, to adopt instead of having another baby.”

“This way, we’d get our wish, and we also help to give an orphan a happy family. Min Hee wanted to adopt a boy because she was having a girl,” Kwangmin explained. “That’s why Donghyun left for Busan. We searched orphanage after orphanage for a child to adopt. After a while of searching, we found many, many candidates.”

“But then I came across a young four year old who really touched my heart,” Min Hee looked dreamily around the room. “He came from an abusive family who ignored him and blamed him for everything, even though he is still so young. It became so bad that they got to the point where the boy was getting hurt. He was removed from that home just recently. When I heard about his story, I nearly cried for the poor guy.”

“But he didn’t cry,” Kwangmin interrupted. “That’s what really caught our attention. The little guy had gone through so much at a young age, yet he never fails to smile. Never once since he entered the orphanage has he cried or mentioned of anything bad he had experienced. He’s a strong little tyke. We even had a small meeting with him over the internet. He really is a perky little kid.”

“But most of all, I loved him because of his big dream,” Min Hee smiled from ear to ear. “He wants to be a singer and dancer when he grows up. So that he can make everyone smile while doing what he loves.”

“Well, I’m glad you made that decision, guys. That’s really kind of you to give him a better family,” Youngmin commented, patting Kwangmin on the back.


I just Q_Q I can't. AOSJDOAJSOJD THEY ADOPTED TOO <3 Short update ;) so it'll be a double ~