Side Story: Where Are The Rings???

My Boyfriend, Boyfriend: Surprises

“I’m entrusting the rings with you guys, okay?” Kwangmin asked, placing a ring in Minwoo and Jeongmin’s hands.

“You can count on us, Kwangmin!” Jeongmin said appreciatively, saluting his younger.

“I mean it guys. This means a lot to me, and if you lose these rings, you are dead to me,” Kwangmin repeated sternly.

“Come on, Kwangmin. You can trust us. We aren’t the dorky teens you used to know,” Minwoo chuckled.

“Okay, then where’s my ring?” Kwangmin asked.

“Here!” Minwoo held up an empty hand and panicked. “Uh, I can explain?”

Kwangmin face palmed himself and pointed to Minwoo’s other hand, pursing his lips. Minwoo sheepishly held his other hand up as Kwangmin walked away, regretting his decision immediately. Jeongmin turned Minwoo to face him and looked at his younger with a straight face.

“Minwoo, we’ve got to watch these rings with our lives. We cannot let Kwangmin and Min Hee down!” Jeongmin announced.

“Let’s do this!” Minwoo beamed brightly.


“Minwoo, we’ve got to find these rings!” Jeongmin shouted, tossing pillows up into the air. “I can’t believe we’ve already lost them.”

“We lost them? Uh, no, you lost them,” Minwoo retorted, opening his dressers and dumping the contents out.

“We’re so screwed,” Jeongmin pulled at his hair, gritting his teeth in anxiety. “The wedding is in two hours, and we lost the rings. Aish.”

“Okay, I got this. We’ll just have to come out and tell him the truth,” Minwoo decided, pacing back and forth.

“Tell him what? ‘Oh, bro, we totally just lost wedding rings. You’re welcome!’ Yes, I’m sure that’ll go over well with him,” Jeongmin snapped.

“Well, I’m sorry! Do you have a better idea? We’re supposed to meet the others at Starship to get ready for the wedding right now!” Minwoo shouted in an agitated tone.

“Don’t you use that tone with me!”

“I’ll use whatever tone I want! You lost the rings!”

Suddenly, the door to the dorm flew open, an angry Donghyun standing outside. The two jumped back, mortified. Kwangmin wasn’t going to kill them, but Donghyun probably would if he knew they lost the rings.

“What are you guys doing? You’re supposed to be at the studio!” Donghyun exasperated.

Minwoo sighed and approached his leader, hanging his head low.

“Uh, Donghyun, here’s the truth,” he started out meekly.

“Don’t tell him the truth,” Jeongmin hissed, punching Minwoo in the arm.

“I’m telling him the truth!” Minwoo punched Jeongmin back and turned towards Donghyun. “We lost the rings.”

Donghyun looked at them as if they were crazy. He sighed, rolling his eyes and pulling a small box out of his pocket. He opened it to reveal the two golden rings. Jeongmin grabbed it, grinning from ear to ear.

“Where’d you find them?” Jeongmin asked eagerly, staring at the rings.

“Find them? I took them. I knew you idiots would probably forget or lose it, so I took it just in case,” he glanced at Jeongmin and Minwoo who cuddled the rings with great care. “And I was right. You would’ve totally lost them.”

“No we wouldn’t. If you hadn’t taken them,” Minwoo pouted.

“Whatever. We need to go get ready for the wedding,” Donghyun gestured for them to get out, and they obliged.

The two skipped down the corridor, handling the rings with great care. Donghyun shook his head at the two kids.


Short update as I prepare for the wedding ceremony ;) I actually planned the whole wedding out ~ exciting. Hope you enjoyed a little Jeongmin and Minwoo time!