My Boyfriend, Now Husband Part One

My Boyfriend, Boyfriend: Surprises

I pinched a part of my dress in each hand and swung around in front of the mirror. I smiled. It was a beautiful thing. Rather than being round and puffy, it was a long flowing dress with a short train. As I walked, I had to lightly pick up the front so I wouldn't trip on it. The sequins around the top of the dress sparkled as I stood under the light. My hair was pulled back in a high do. The stylists had curled my hair so once the decorative veil was put on, the only part of my hair really showing were the curls. My veil was only to stay on the back of my head, not covering my face. To top it all off, I had a small tiara slipped into place.

My abdomen was growing day by day, and the seamstresses had to put in an elastic band so I wouldn't hurt myself wearing the dress. Even with my stomach protruding awkwardly under my dress, I couldn't help but feel like the most beautiful person in the world. I beamed knowing that today was the day my boyfriend became my husband.

"Well, well, someone's a pretty little brat aren't they?" Mi Yun playfully sneered.

I whipped around to see my chosen made of honor; my frenemy. I ran over to her and held her hands up, my expression ecstatic. Mi Yun was wearing a strapless, pale yellow, knee-length dress. The dress had a sash that tied around her waist in a drooping bow in the back. Her feet were adorned with pure white platform heels. Her shoulders bounced up and down excitedly, tossling her soft hair curls.

"I'm so happy," I squealed.

"You should be! I'm so glad for you. And most of all, I'm honored that you chose me to be your maid of honor," Mi Yun replied, squeezing my hands softly.

"Well, we've let bygones be bygones. And you mean a lot to me, you were the start of it all," I replied.

"Aish, don't go soft on me, Min Hee," Mi Yun laughed, playfully punching my arm. "Do you want me to help put your shoes on?"

"Yes please!" I perked, taking a seat.

I quickly walked over to a nearby chair and sat down. Mi Yun came over and crouched down. She took my lifted, custom made slip ons out of the box and slowly put them on my feet. She looked up at me and sighed.

"Look at you. Less than a decade ago, I was jealous of you for being little Miss Perfect and stealing my dream guys, and today, I get to be your maid of honor for your wedding ceremony. We've come a long way," Mi Yun chuckled.

Suddenly, the door to the dressing room clicked open. I panicked and hid behind the dressing screen that seperated the room.

"What's wrong?" Mi Yun asked.

"I'm not supposed to let Kwangmin see me in my wedding dress before the ceremony! Is that him?" I whispered.

Mi Yun turned towards the door to see Jeongmin casually stroll in. Jeongmin looked at Mi Yun in surprise.

"Oh, Mi Yun-ah, is Min Hee here?" Jeongmin asked, straightening his black tux out.

"Yeah. She's hiding right now because she thought you were Kwangmin," Mi Yun explained.

"Oh, don't worry about him. Hyun Seong and Donghyun have been tying him down," Jeongmin laughed and checked himself in the mirror.

Mi Yun scoffed and rolled her eyes as Jeongmin began fixing himself up. Jeongmin raised an eyebrow and glanced at her.

"What?" Jeongmin asked.

"Checking yourself out in the mirror," she grumbled. "Narcissistic."

Jeongmin smirked, not making eye contact with Mi Yun. "Says the girl who used to check herself out twenty-four, seven in high school."

Before Mi Yun could snap at him, he scurried out of the room, cackling at his win. Mi Yun stomped her foot and huffed as I appeared from behind the screen again.

"Aish, that guy, I wouldn't date a guy like that if he paid me to. This is why he was my least favorite," Mi Yun muttered.

I laughed quietly at the two's behavior and did last minute preparing before the ceremony started. Once I was finished, Mi Yun drove me to the church where we had a fundraiser years ago. The front entrance was decorated with an arch where white, silk, bunting cascaded down it. I walked inside to see a white carpet specially laid for the event. Each row of pews was adorned at the end with a bouquet of yellow roses and baby's breath.

The altar was covered with vases upon vases of flowers. I smiled when I laid eyes on a set of bouquets at the middle of the altar. They flowers were shaped to look like swans. Their necks curved together and made a heart. That was just precious. The church was already filled with people; family, friends, and so many more guests.

My mother spotted me from her reserved spot at the front of the church and waved. I was delighted to see her. My father was off in America yet again for a business trip and was unable to make it, but we did make an arrangement for him to "walk" me down the aisle via video chat. How you may ask? Donghyun.

Kwangmin and I had discussed the roles of the ceremony and selected people accordingly. Donghyun and Hyun Seong would be our witnesses, Jeongmin and Minwoo would handle the rings, Mi Yun was the maid of honor, and, of course, Youngmin was the best man. As I stared in awe at everything that Kwangmin himself had arranged to decorate, I was tapped on the shoulder. I turned around to see Kwangmin standing before me in a white suit. He held an arm behind his back and smiled. I gasped at how handsome he looked.

"You look beautiful," he commented, kissing my hand.

"Well, you look pretty good yourself," I replied.

He chuckled and handed me my bouquet of yellow roses and baby's breath. Youngmin came up from behind Kwangmin and tugged on his white bowtie. He smiled slightly and dug his hands into his black vest pockets.

"Why aren't you wearing your jacket?" Donghyun asked, coming up beside Youngmin.

"I decided to wear my suit Youngmin style," he smirked flitatiously and winked at a few girls who were staring at him.

The girls sighed, and I could have sworn tiny hearts flew from their eyes. Donghyun shook his head and smiled at me. He held up his laptop to show my father, who smiled and greeted me.

"Are you ready?" Donghyun asked.

"More than I'll ever be," I replied, confidently gripping my bouquet.

Kwangmin went up to the altar first. Youngmin and Mi Yun paired up, ready to walk up first while the other boys each paired up with a different bridesmaid. Donghyun held his elbow out, and I took his arm as he held his laptop his other hand. The music played, and we made way down the aisle. Donghyun handed me off and whispered to Kwangmin.

"You take care of her now, you hear?" Donghyun threatened. "Or I'll come after you."

"Hey, that's my line," my father scorned from behind the screen.

Donghyun backed off the altar and winked at me, then nodded proudly. Kwangmin took my hand, and we kneeled before the priest, the first step into our new lives beginning.


Part one complete! Part two in progress. I had to split the wedding in two because Donghyun and Hyun Seong do a little speech thing. It's going to be touching, prepare your tissue boxes ladies. My Boyfriend, Boyfriend feels. Still anxious to know the name of the baby aren't you ;) hehe.. hehe.... heh...

And I brought Mi Yun back! Except this time, as a friend.. enemy... frenemy... :P Hope you like the new Mi Yun so far.