First Surprise

My Boyfriend, Boyfriend: Surprises

 

To: [email protected]

From: [email protected]

Dear Go Min Hee,

We hope you’re doing well in America! Boyfriend is prospering as is in Korea J . We have a surprise for you….

We’re coming to America for a tour! (Cue the applause) Anyway, attached to this email, we’ve sent you a VIP ticket along with a backstage pass. The kick off concert will be in Los Angeles, California. We know you don’t live there, so your father has gladly thrown in a plane ticket for you! We can’t wait to see you again. Kwangmin says he misses you lots, snookems <3.

asdjasjdioasjfjisdjajkxlczoawdsd….

Ignore that, Minnie. Donghyun was being a . –Kmin

Any who, be sure to show up at the concert. We’re counting on seeing you again! By the way, Donghyun appa and Hyun Seong umma along with the rest of your brothers want to congratulate you on graduating! Welcome to the music business!

Love Your Six Boyfriends,

Donghyun, Hyun Seong, Jeongmin, Kwangmin, Youngmin, and Minwoo

 

P.S. We’re your Boyfriend!

 

That was the last email I got from Boyfriend before they completely blocked me from their life. I wanted to call them and thank them, but upon contacting them, I found out I was blocked from all social networking with them. I even called them only to find out they had changed their numbers. The email still worked but none of my emails were going through. I had mixed feelings as to what just happened. First they offer me a reunion trip, and then they try to cut all ties with me in the blink of an eye? I was hoping it was just a temporary thing, but I was thoroughly lying to myself. I waited weeks and weeks to receive some news form them, but nothing came up. I watched for updates from Boyfriend on the Internet every single day I waited. They seemed to be doing well and were ready for their tour in America. I just didn’t get why they didn’t want me to be in contact with them.

The day of the kick off concert was soon approaching. I decided to not waste the trip and treat myself for graduating college. As I walked towards the gate, dragging my suitcase behind me, I looked at my ticket and sighed. I hadn’t been to an airport since I left Korea. It was a nostalgic yet empty feeling. I boarded the plane and slept the whole flight.

I was abruptly woken up from my dreams by a flight attendant.

“M’am, the plane has landed. Please wake up and head towards the exit,” she cooed.

“Oh, yes, of course,” I said sheepishly, wiping the drool off my lip. “My bad.”

“It’s quite all right,” she smiled.

I grabbed my belongings and quickly strolled outside. It was already night, and the concert was only two hours away. I walked outside and called a taxi then headed towards the stadium. As I got out of the taxi, I could hear the roar of fan girls already gathered, waiting to get in. I was a bit surprised at how early they were just to wait to get in. I stared at the crowd; unsure of what to do when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I spun around to see none other than my father.

“Daddy!” I shouted excitedly, throwing my arms around him.

“Min Hee!” He called back, hugging me back. “How are you darling?”

“I’m good, Dad. Where are the guys?” I asked, glancing over his shoulders.

“Um, about that…” He said, making an uncomfortable face.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, fearing the worst.

“Oh, uh,” he shook his head and smile. “Forget about it. It’s nothing. You have a backstage pass don’t you? Let me lead you backstage.”

I nodded and followed my dad through the crowd and towards the door. I could feel eyes pierce into my back as I walked through. My dad flashed his staff pass to the bouncer, and we entered the stadium. I walked slowly behind my father, feeling a strange feeling wash over me. I was so conflicted as what I should be feeling.

Should I be excited… worried… maybe a bit depressed? If the boys didn’t want to talk to me before the concert, what makes me think that they’ll want to talk to me now? Maybe they’ve gotten tired off me.

I shook my head hard and took a deep breath. I looked back up at my dad only to see he had disappeared. My eyes darted around the hallways. The backstage area was hallway upon hallway upon more hallways. It seemed like an endless maze. I began to panic when I saw something familiar in the middle of one of the hallways. Curiously, I sneaked towards it. I bent over and picked it up, furrowing my eyebrows. It was a small stuff Pichu doll; similar to the one I received from Kwangmin years before. Seeing the doll was a nostalgic event. My heart jumped into my throat when someone suddenly came up behind me and wrapped their arms around me. 


Mianhe for the late update! My internet has been out for the last few days Q_Q.