THE SECRETS BEHIND THE LIVING DEAD…

THE TALE OF TWO SISTERS

Chae Won woke up after three hours of passing out when Soo Hyun hit her head with the barrel of the gun. She was tied by at the back by a rope…

“My beautiful wife, welcome to my humble abode”, Il Woo greeted her.

“Aunt Chae Won”, Ga In who was also tied called her.

“Ga In, are you hurt?” Chae Won asked the girl whose face was tear stained.

“No, aunt, I’m fine…but I’m terribly afraid of them”, Ga In said.

“Don’t worry, Ga In, your mom and dad will surely save us”, Chae Won said to pacify the child.

“What a touching scene”, Il Woo clapped his hand.

“How did you come back from the dead?” Chae Won asked which brought laughter from Il Woo and his sister.

“Come back from the dead? Ah…you mean this face…” Il Woo said.

“What do you mean about your face?” Chae Won asked as she wondered at what Il Woo said.

“You were so frightened when you first saw me? You thought that the dead came back for you. Actually, the real Jung Il Woo really died in that fire in Aomori but it didn’t mean that his face couldn’t be copied”, the man with Il Woo’s face said as he smiled sinisterly.

“No…don’t tell me you’re Kim Tae Hoon?” Chae Won asked disbelief written in her face.

“What if I told you that I am Jung Il Woo’s half brother, Kim Tae Hoon?” Tae Hoon said as he already admitted to his real identity.

“No…you’re already dead. Joong Ki said that you committed suicide”, Chae Won said.

“Actually, I grabbed a random man on the streets someone without a family and of course without a work and brought him to a surgeon here in Incheon…a drug dependent surgeon actually…” Tae Hoon explained.

“You used his services to change your face to Il Woo’s and you gave your face to that poor man you grabbed from the street. You bastard!” Chae Won angrily said.

“That’s not wise to curse me or I might kill you and this brat over here if I grew too angry with your words”, Tae Hoon said. The mention of Ga In made Chae Won still her tongue from commenting and answering back.

“How could you do this to me, Soo Hyun?” Chae Won turned to her personal secretary.

“I told you before…vengeance”, Soo Hyun replied.

“I cared for you…and treated you well and this is how you’ll repay me? Now, I know why my actions and that of my family are known…you are the one feeding them the information. What have I done to you that you could do this to me?” Chae Won asked in a low voice as she was controlling her anger.

“You killed my brother. Jung Il Woo was my half brother as well as Tae Hoon oppa. You killed Il Woo oppa so now you’ll pay”, Soo Hyun said as her eyes turned sharper and more frightening.

“Enough drama, let’s call your sister now”, Park Min Young said as she entered.

“So it’s you all along? You’re the one pretending to be Park Si Yeon?” Chae Won asked looking sharply at Min Young.

“Shinhye killed my mother…leaving me alone in the world. You see I’m Si Yeon’s bastard daughter whom she kept for years. If only Shinhye died, then I’ll be the heiress and not her!” Min Young angrily retorted.

“Min Young, we’ll take Chae Won for a ride back to Seoul before we call Shinhye so that they can’t track us. Let’s go outside for a ride. Soo Hyun, you stay here if you received a signal that Chae Won tried anything funny shoot the girl”, Tae Hoon said.

Min Young and Soo Hyun nodded. Tae Hoon hauled Chae Won up and carried her outside and threw her at the back of the car while pointing a gun to her. Min Young followed with the cellphone and also a gun pointed at Chae Won. Tae Hoon drove the car while Min Young sat at the back. When they already went back to Seoul, Min Young dialed Shinhye’s number.

“Please, don’t hurt my sister…she’s pregnant”, Chae Won said in desperation.

“Precisely…she needed to loose her baby”, Min Young sarcastically said.

Chae Won closed her eyes…her lives and the lives of her sister and her niece were in danger and she had to think of a way to save them even at the cost of her own life…


Hi everyone! Thank you for subscribing, reading and commenting on my story. Please stay tune for the nearing end of The Tale of Two Sisters. Please feel free to leave your comments.