THE DATE AT THE AMUSEMENT PARK…

THE TALE OF TWO SISTERS

Shinhye, Yonghwa and Ga In arrived at the amusement park. Ga In happily skipped while walking towards the entrance.

“Wow! This is fantastic, dad, teacher Shinhye!” Ga In said her eyes sparkling with happiness.

“You’re happy, Ga In?” Yonghwa asked looking at his daughter.

“Yes, dad, thank you so much”, Ga In said.

“Give me a peck, princess”, Yonghwa said as he went down and pointed at his cheek which Ga In immediately kissed soundly.

“I’m glad you like your dad’s surprise, Ga In”, Shinhye said happily.

“I’ll kiss you, too, Teacher Shinhye”, Ga In said.

Shinhye also went down and Ga In soundly kissed her cheek too.

“Let’s go. Where do you wanna go first?” Yonghwa said as he and Shinhye stood.

“The carrousel…I wanna ride a pony”, Ga In answered.

“Yonghwa, I’ll ride with Ga In”, Shinhye said.

Yonghwa smiled. He realized that he loved Shinhye because she was beautiful and kind but more than that he loved her because she loved her daughter.

“Okay, let’s ride the carrousel”, Yonghwa said as he went to the booth to buy tickets.

Shinhye was left with Ga In and they watched the moving carrousel with its bright lights and the up and down movement of the animals. They were both enjoying the sight when Shinhye felt her heart beat faster…she felt as though someone was looking at her…angrily looking at her. She stiffened…

“Mom, are you okay?” Ga In asked.

“What?” Shinhye asked gently trying to control her rioting emotions.

“Teacher, I’m sorry…are you angry because I called you mom? I just wanna have you for a mother even just for tonight”, Ga In said as her forlorn eyes looked up to Shinhye.

“It’s okay, sweetheart”, Shinhye said as she went down on her haunches and looked at Ga In. “Sweet, I have a secret to tell you…but don’t tell your dad okay?” Shinhye smilingly said as she held Ga In’s pretty face in her palms.

“What is it, teacher?” Ga In asked.

“I want to be your mother, too, a mother to take care of you…someone who will love you and your father forever”, Shinhye said as she lightly pinched Ga In’s cute cheek.

“I like that, too, very much. So can I call you mom?” Ga In cutely asked.

Shinhye stood and cutely pretended to tap her cheeks…”Okay…outside the school you can call me mom”, she replied which brought squeels of laughter from Ga In.

“You look so happy. Care to share what you’re talking about”, Yonghwa said as he returned from buying the tickets.

“Secret”, Shinhye and Ga In chorusly replied with their cutest voices.

“Okay…anyway I’ll still find out”, Yonghwa said as he alternately tickled Shinhye and Ga In who ran to the entrance for the carrousel to escape his tickling fingers. Yonghwa followed the two while laughing…he realized he had never enjoyed the amusement park more than that moment.

They rode the carrousel. Shinhye and Ga In sat at the horse while Yonghwa stood at their side embracing them while the carrousel moved.

“Okay, what’s next?” Yonghwa asked.

“Let’s ride the ferris wheel”, Shinhye suggested.

“Okay”, Yonghwa agreed.

They rode the Ferris wheel…Ga In was seated between them during the ride. As they rose up in the air, Ga In held Yonghwa’s left hand and held Shinhye’s right hand…she then joined those hands together and she held those joined hands with her small ones. Shinhye pretended not to notice as she looked at the sights to her left side but a giddy smile crept to her face. Yonghwa looked at his daughter and he smiled as he winked happily. They enjoyed the Ferris wheel ride like a happy family.

“Ugggh…I feel as though I’ve already vomited everything”, Yonghwa said after their Ferris wheel ride as his stomach heaved its contents again at the trash bin.

“I didn’t know that a handsome and tough detective like you can be felled by a Ferris wheel ride?” Shinhye said teasingly.

“I hate heights…Joong Ki is the one for action stunts like jumping from buildings. I’m more into hand to hand combats and shooting guns”, Yonghwa defended himself like a sulking boy.

“Okay, if you said so…” Shinhye said with a laugh as Ga In also joined her with the laughter which also ended with the three of them laughing out Yonghwa’s Ferris wheel experience.

“Let’s rest for a while”, Yonghwa said as they were walking from the trash bin after he vomited and washed his mouth with the bottled water Shinhye bought.

“Let’s go around, dad, mom”, Ga In said.

“Mom?” Yonghwa said as he looked at Shinhye who was blushing. Yonghwa smiled and happily pinched Shinhye’s cheek.

“Yeah, she’s my mom; right, mom?” Ga In innocently asked like an angel.

“Of course, sweety”, Shinhye agreed…her blush deepening as Yonghwa continued to stare at her with that naughty smile on his face.

“W…W…Why don’t we go around”, Shinhye stammered as she stood and grabbed Ga In’s hand and walked ahead while Yonghwa followed them his naughty smile still plastered to his face.

They ate at cotton candy and finger foods. They also shoot toy guns and won two large one blue and one pink teddy bears for Ga In. They also bought Ga In a bubbles bottle and they blew bubbles while they were walking around.

“Dad, let’s go ride the roller coaster now”, Ga In said.

“Ga In, sweety, I don’t think I can survive the roller coaster”, Yonghwa said with a fake terrified expression which brought giggles from Ga In.

“How about the horror train?” Yonghwa suggested as he winked at Shinhye who paled at the mention of horror train.

“Okay, it could be good!” Ga In agreed with clapps from her hands. Yonghwa smiled more seeing Shinhye paled more as they headed to the horror train.

“Ahhh”, Shinhye screamed as she turned her face and body towards Yonghwa who embraced her.

“It’s just a fake monster”, Yonghwa said.

Shinhye and Ga In screamed as they saw a fake vampire, ghosts and other night creatures popping out of the corners as the train ride moved. Yonghwa smiled…the whole time for he realized that it felt so good to hold Shinhye in his arms.

“I hate that ride ever!” Shinhye said aftet their train ride.

“Mom, don’t be afraid anymore because if real monsters popped out; dad would be here to save us, right, dad?” Ga In said with a brave smile.

“Of course, I’ll protect you and mom from monsters, right, mom?” Yonghwa said stressing the word mom which brought color to Shinhye’s pale face.

“Let’s go…” Shinhye said as she held Ga In’s hand and shyly linked her arm with Yonghwa’s.

“I love you, baby”, Yonghwa whispered which made Shinhye smiled more.

They were walking around when they saw Marriage Booth. Yonghwa pulled Shinhye towards it.

“Let’s get married tonight”, Yonghwa suggested.

“N…N…Now? As in now?” Shinhye asked surprised although her eyes reflected excitement.

“Yeah, what do you think, Ga In? Should I and mom get married?” Yonghwa asked.

“Yehhheyy!” Ga In shouted in happiness as she also pulled Shinhye towards the Marriage Booth.

“Hi! Could you marry us?” Yonghwa asked the person at the booth.

“Sure”, the man agreed and he asked for their names and told Yonghwa to choose a pair of silver wedding bands.

“Jung Yonghwa, do you accept Shinhye to be your wife…to love and cherish her…to honor her and care for her for as long as you both shall live?” the man asked solemly.

“I do”, Yonghwa replied as he winked at Shinhye who blushed more.

“Park Shinhye, do you accept Yonghwa to be your husband…to love and cherish him…to honor him and care for him for as long as you both shall live?” the man asked Shinhye.

“I do”, Shinhye replied. They then exchange rings…

“I now pronounce you husband and wife…you may now kiss your bride”, the man said.

Yonghwa held Shinhye in his arms and kissed her passionately…the bystanders and other people at the amusement park also clapped their hands and cheered but Ga In was the loudest to cheer and clap for them.

“You’re a beautiful couple and your little girl is also very pretty”, the man said before they left the booth.

“Thank you…I’m really so blessed to have the two of them in my life”, Yonghwa said.

They walked some more until they decided to sit on a bench.

“Ga In, sweety, come here”, Yonghwa said as he saw his daughter yawned and knew that Ga In was already sleepy. Yonghwa held his daughter who fell asleep in his arms.

“She’s such a beauty. Seo Hyun must be very beautiful”, Shinhye commented not looking at Yonghwa…she instead took of her jacket to cover Ga In.

“She is…she is a perfectly beautiful creature but she lacks the beauty that matters the most; the inner one”, Yonghwa replied with a sigh as he looked at the bright lights from the rides.

“You must have loved her so much?” Shinhye asked as she too looked at the lights…she hated asking about his past but she had to know…she told herself that Seo Hyun was married to another that she was the one with Yonghwa at the moment but still if he still loved Seo Hyun it would rip her heart.

“I loved her then…there was a time when I loved her but she betrayed me with another man…with Cho Kyuhyun. Seo Hyun loves to party and be the center of everyone’s attention. She loves to be chased and she hated that I accidentally got her pregnant. She took out all her frustration by being a total to me and to Ga In. We fought all the time…Ga In cried all the time until one day I woke up that all the love I felt for her was gone…that I realized that what I had for her then was not really love it was infatuation”, Yonghwa lengthily explained.

“Does she want to have a part in raising Ga In?” Shinhye asked.

“No…she hates Ga In and she and Kyuhyun do not have any plans of having children of their own besides Kyuhyun hates my daughter”, Yonghwa replied.

Shinhye did not say anything…she just looked at Ga In who was sleeping peacefully.

“I know you won’t believe this, Shinhye, but I love you…I really do not only because you’re beautiful or kind to my daughter although I love you more for those but I love you for what you make me feel. You make me feel good about myself…you make me want to start a family again. Thank you”, Yonghwa said as he looked at Shinhye with tears in his eyes.

“I love you, too, Yonghwa; I tried to deny it for such a long time but I realized that I love you and Ga In”, Shinhye replied happily.

“You do realize now that you are mine and Ga In’s now”, Yonghwa commented.

“In as much as you and Ga In are mine now. I personally want to thank Seo Hyun now”, Shinhye said.

“Why?” Yonghwa asked.

“Because she left you…because her lost is my gain”, Shinhye said.

“You had always occupied a special place in my heart, Shinhye, even when I was married to Seo Hyun. You and I have always been fated for each other”, Yonghwa declared.

“Thank you. Let’s go now. It’s cold out here. Ga In might catch a cold”, Shinhye said.

She and Yonghwa went to the parking lot and entered Yonghwa’s car and drove toward Jung Mansion.

“I’ll bring you home”, Yonghwa said as he finished laying Ga In to her bed when they arrived at the Jung Mansion.

“Okay”, Shinhye said smiling at how caring Yonghwa was for Ga In.

They drove towards ChaeShin Palace and Yonghwa’s car entered the driveway and stopped in front of the staircase leading to the main door of the mansion. Yonghwa went out of the driver’s seat and opened the door for Shinhye.

“Thank you for tonight”, Shinhye said.

“I hope to spend all my days and nights with you, Shinhye”, Yonghwa said.

“Yonghwa…” Shinhye said but she was cut when Yonghwa kissed her passionately.

Shinhye felt herself responding to his kisses… she let him feel all the love she kept for him all her life ever since they first met on that market place at Incheon years ago.

“I love you, remember that. Good night…dream of me”, Yonghwa said as he went around entering the driver’s seat of his car.

Shinhye touched her lips and smiled as she watched Yonghwa’s car drove to the driveway and went out of the gate of the mansion.

“I love you, too, thank you for loving me”, Shinhye whispered as she entered the mansion.

“Good evening, Ms. Shinhye”, the butler greeted her.

“Good evening, I’ll be at my room if my sister arrived and looked for me”, Shinhye said.

The butler bowed his agreement. Shinhye went happily upstairs. She was changing into her night gown when her phone rang. She excitedly grabbed it and answered.

“Hello”, Shinhye answered.

“Did you have a good time, Shinhye?” the woman asked at the other line.

Shinhye paled and her hand trembled. Tears fell from her eyes. She knew that voice…she knew that voice which terrified her and haunted her even in her dreams.

“Why so quiet? Aren’t you going to answer your Aunt Si Yeon? The woman said in a mocking tone.

“Who are you?” Shinhye asked bravely.

“What a question, my dear murderess niece? You know me…you really know me”, the woman said.

“It can’t be…it can’t be! I don’t care what prank are you playing at but I know that you’re not Si Yeon”, Shinhye angrily said.

“Why? Is it because you’re sure that you killed me? I have a surprise for you…I’m not really dead. I’m just bidding my time when I can destroy your life and now the perfect time comes”, the woman said.

“Stop fooling around with me, you prankster!” Shinhye said as she was about to hang up the call when the woman spoke again.

“I watched you at the park and at school, too. You looked so happy awhile ago with Yonghwa with your rides at the Ferris wheel, the carrousel and the horror train. You looked so adorable at the Marriage booth, too. You also have that beautiful little girl, Ga In”, the woman narrated in that creepy voice.

“Don’t you dare do anything to hurt them!” Shinhye said…her anger boiling within her.

“Does Yonghwa now that I killed his father? What do you think he would do if he found out that I killed his father and you didn’t tell him? You kept it from him, murderess”, the woman accussed Shinhye.

“Stop this madness at once or…” Shinhye was breathing hard…her anger palpable.

“Or what? Are you going to shoot me again? Hehehehe!” the woman laughed maniacally and it sent goosebumps all over Shinhye.

“I don’t believe that your alive…they found your body that night”, Shinhye said.

“It doesn’t matter what you saw then. What matters is I’m not really dead and I’m here to exact my revenge on you. So better be on your guard or else you might end up really, really dead or worst your pretty little Ga In or your handsome Yonghwa might also dead like you”, the woman said sinisterly. Her voice was filled with revulsion…so much hatred came from her and for the second time in her life she feared not only for her life but also for the people she loved.

The call already ended but Shinhye felt her knees gave up and she fell on the carpeted floor of her room. Her phone fell on her side. Her heart was beating double time…she was sure that she killed Park Si Yeon that night…she killed her but now she had come back to destroy her life. Could her aunt be really being alive after all? Could a dead person really come back? How could she save herself and worst how could she save Yonghwa and Ga In from the person who introduced herself as Si Yeon?


Hi everyone! Thank you for all your support and beautiful comments. Thank you for reading and subscribing to my story. Love you all so much... please...please feel free to leave your comments. I'm also starting again a new story entitled "The Story of Us", please check it out. It's actually my dream pairing of Kim Hyun Joong and Park Shinhye and another two couples. I hope you'll also support it. Again, thank you very much.