THE VILLAINS MADE THE MOVE…

THE TALE OF TWO SISTERS

THREE MONTHS LATER...

“What do you mean that Ga In’s not in school?” Shinhye asked worriedly when one of the servants came back that afternoon from the school where Ga In was enrolled. Shinhye stopped working because she wanted to focus on taking care of her pregnancy.

“Madam, they said that she was there at the playground talking with her other classmates but when the teacher looked for her to give her her activity book she was already missing”, the servant said with her voice already hoarse from crying.

“Did they look for her around the school? She might go somewhere and got injured so she was not able to come when the teacher called for her”, Shinhye said as she felt her heart beating faster.

“They already looked around the school even in the nearby establishments but there was no sign of Ga In, Madam. They asked the security and they said that they did not notice anything amiss”, the servant replied.

“Shinhye, baby, we’ll look for Ga In. I won’t stop until I found our daughter. Please, stop worrying so much…it will be bad for the baby”, Yonghwa said as he went to embrace Shinhye who was already crying.

“What if they were the ones who got Ga In? What if Si Yeon was involved in this?” Shinhye asked.

“We’ll find Ga In no matter what happened and if you’re aunt is responsible for this…she’ll pay with her life”, Yonghwa said determinedly.

They were talking when Shinhye’s phone rang…

“Hello”, Shinhye answered the call.

“Hi, Shinhye, are you looking for your daughter?” the woman asked on the other line.

“Si Yeon, how dare you! You leave my daughter out of this! Your fight is with me not my daughter!” Shinhye angrily said as tears streamed from her eyes.

“How can we be sure that my daughter is with you?” Yonghwa angrily asked as he got the phone from Shinhye and spoke with Si Yeon.

“The great Detective Jung Yonghwa…the ever protective Jung Yonghwa, listen to this…” Si Yeon said.

“Mommy, daddy, help me! Please, help me!” it was Ga In crying and afraid and Shinhye’s heart was tearing as she heard her daughter’s cries when Yonghwa loud speakered the phone.

“Heavens! Please, don’t hurt my daughter! Heavens! What do you want from me?” Shinhye cried in despair.

“None…Shinhye, as of now I don’t want you to do anything except to worry yourself to death”, Si Yeon said and it was followed by maniacal laugh that sent undeniable fear in Shinhye’s heart.

“Si Yeon, Si Yeon…” Shinhye called but the call was already cut.

“Heavens! Our daughter is in her hands”, Shinhye slowly sat on the chair as she felt her knees becoming weak.

“We’ll do everything to get her back. Don’t worry, Shinhye”, Yonghwa said as he tried to be strong for his daughter and his pregnant wife eventhough all he wanted to do was to go down on his knees and cry.

Shinhye thought of her sister and dialed Chae Won’s number…

“Hello, Shinhye”, Chae Won answered the call. She was still reading some documents when Shinhye called.

“Chae Won, Si Yeon…Si Yeon kidnapped my daughter!” Shinhye cried.

“What? How did that happen?” Chae Won asked worriedly.

“I don’t know how but she has my daughter in her hands”, Shinhye said.

“I’ll go there now”, Chae Won said as she put all the documents she was reading inside her desk drawer and grabbed her purse and car keys. She went out of her office door and met her secretary, Soo Hyun.

“Going home early”, Soo Hyun commented.

“My niece was kidnapped and I’m dead worried about my sister”, Chae Won said as she rushed to the elevator.

She arrived at the Jung Mansion in around 20 minutes…

“Have you tracked down the call?” Chae Won asked.

“We did but I guess she already destroyed the phone she used because we can no longer track her anymore and it’s also possible that they already relocated to another place”, Yonghwa said as he paced back and forth while the other detectives were setting devices on the living room of the mansion.

“Did she demand anything?” Chae Won asked.

“She did not…she said that she just wanted me to worry myself to death”, Shinhye said.

“That wants you to loose your baby!” Chae Won muttered angrily.

“I’ll go home and get some clothes and I’ll stay here with you”, Chae Won said as she stood.

“Chae Won, thank you”, Shinhye said.

Chae Won just nodded and she went out of the mansion to her car when someone called on her phone…

“Hello”, Chae Won answered.

“Madam, it’s Soo Hyun. Someone called and told me that they know where they can find Ga In. They told me to tell you”, Soo Hyun said.

“Okay, thank you. I’ll tell Yonghwa immediately”, Chae Won said.

“Madam, not yet…this might be a false alarm you better check it out first”, Soo Hyun said.

“Okay, I’ll personally check it out. You come with me. Where are you right now?” Chae Won asked as she entered the driver’s seat and started her car.

“Pick me up in front of the bank”, Soo Hyun said.

“I’ll be there”, Chae Won said.

She arrived in front of the Moon Bank and saw Soo Hyun. Soo Hyun entered the car and gave directions as to where her source said they saw Ga In. They travelled the way familiar to Chae Won…it was a way going to Incheon. They travelled further until they reached a secluded area.

“Is this the place?” Chae Won asked as she went out of the car.

“Yes”, Soo Hyun replied watching Chae Won approached a dilapidated building.

Chae Won continued to look around her when…two familiar figures went out of the building…

“Jung Il Woo...Dr. Park Min Young…” Chae Won muttered as she backed out towards the car but she felt the barrel of a gun at the back of her head.

“One move and you’re dead”, Soo Hyun said.

“What’s in for you in this, Soo Hyun?” Chae Won asked.

“Vengeance”, Soo Hyun muttered as she hit Chae Won with the barrel of the gun. Chae Won fell on the ground and everything went black.


Hi everyone! Thank you for supporting, reading and commenting on my story.