THE TERROR CONTINUED…

THE TALE OF TWO SISTERS

The three villains were inside Il Woo’s apartment. They were drinking wine while they were laughing at the prank they did with Shinhye and Chae Won.

“She was so scared when I called her and told her that Yonghwa’s son was with me…hehehe…” the Si Yeon said as she drank her wine.

“I would have given a fortune to see her face when she received that knife but she was quite disturbed when she came to work this morning. I saw her walking towards her office looking so worried”, Il Woo’s sister said as she tried to imitate Chae Won’s worried face as the three of them again laughed.

“I plan to scare them more”, Il Woo said.

“We should, oppa”, Il Woo’s sister agreed.

“What if they told Joong Ki and Yonghwa about what we’re doing?” Si Yeon asked.

“No…they won’t they are going to try to protect their own secrets no matter what”, Il Woo replied.

The three planned the next step into terrorizing the sisters.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day, Chae Won arrived early at the Moon Bank, Joong Ki did not come to bring her anything that day. She felt sad as she was missing the caring he had given her when her phone rang…

“Hello, Joong Ki”, Chae Won answered.

“Hi, darling, we’re going to have dinner this evening. I hope you’re free for tonight, okay?” Joong Ki said in his gentle baritone.

“Of course, darling”, Chae Won replied as she smiled to herself. She contentedly closed her eyes…imagining Joong Ki’s handsome smile.

“Hi, you need to sign these documents, madam”, Soo Hyun said as she went towards Chae Won’s desk.

“Sure”, Chae Won said as she get the papers and read them and signed them afterwards.

Shinhye was at the school when Yonghwa and Ga In arrived. Ga In kissed Shinhye’s cheek while Yonghwa tried to steal a peck on her lips.

“I’ll see you tonight at the Jung Mansion. Let’s have dinner together like a happy family”, Yonghwa invited.

“Yeah…sure…that’s fun”, Shinhye agreed with a smile and blush on her face as she ushered Ga In inside the classroom after she gave Yonghwa a peck on his cheek.

Shinhye felt a little relieved that Yonghwa was so attentive to her and to Ga In…she felt safer with him around.

“Class, wait for a while here…I’ll just get something from my locker at the teachers’ room, okay?” Shinhye said.

“Yes, teacher”, the pupils agreed chorally.

Shinhye went to the teachers’ room…before she entered she saw her co-teachers outside the room…

“What is it?” Shinhye asked curiously.

“It’s your locker. Teacher Shinhye”, one of her co-teachers said.

Shinhye entered and she was horrified when she saw her locker sprayed with crimson red graffiti paint.

“YOU ARE NEXT TO DIE…SHINHYE!” the sign sprayed on her locker said as a dead cat was hung on a rope tied at the handle of her locker.

“Heavens!...Heanvens!...” Shinhye said in a horrified grasp at the brutality in which the cat was killed. She felt her knees weakened as she went outside the room to the teachers’ comfort room and vomited.

She felt so afraid that she grabbed her bottle of valium and swallowed a pill to calm her. She hated the thought that she and Chae Won were becoming too dependent on valium in the days that passed by…She decided to dial Chae Won’s number…

“Chae Won, a cat died in the teachers’ room”, Shinhye started after Chae Won answered her phone.

“That’s sad, dearest, what caused it’s death?” Chae Won asked.

“I caused its death”, Shinhye said while she was crying.

“What?” Chae Won asked in surprised.

“Si Yeon killed the cat and hung it at the handle of my locker with a rope”, Shinhye said as she broke down into tears.

“Do you want me to go there?” Chae Won asked worriedly.

“No…no…I’ve already swallowed valium and I’m here at the comfort room trying to calm down”, Shinhye said.

“Go home, Shinhye, or better yet tell the incident to Yonghwa”, Chae Won suggested.

“I can’t…what if he left me? What if he left me?” Shinhye said as she was pacing inside the locked comfort room.

“Shinhye…Shinhye…” Chae Won called her sister but Shinhye in her worry accidentally cut the call. Shinhye sat at the floor of the comfort room and cried as though her heart was breaking…she was so tired of what Si Yeon was doing to her.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At exactly 6:00 in the evening, Chae Won arrived at the exclusive restaurant with Joong Ki. They sat at the seats reserved for them.

“What do you want to order?” Joong Ki asked.

“Vegetable salad will be fine”, Chae Won said.

“Okay, I’ll order some meat”, Joong Ki a certified meat lover said.

“How’s work?” Joong Ki asked.

“Tiring”, Chae Won replied as she drank the wine poured by the waiter.

“Mine, too”, Joong Ki said as he tried to control his yawning which made Chae Won smile tenderly.

“I love you”, Chae Won said.

“I love you, too, always have…always do”, Joong Ki replied as he kissed Chae Won’s hand.

Their order arrived after a few minutes…

“You’re order, sir, madam”, the waiter said as he placed the order at their table.

“There was someone who ordered an extra dish for the lady…he said that the lady would surely love it”, the waiter said as he put a charred meat on a plate in front of Chae Won who blanched. There was a note attached to the plate…

“Enjoy eating burnt meat, my wife, it’s like tasting my burnt flesh…how does it feel to eat my burnt flesh?” the note said. Chae Won paled and without saying anything she stood and ran towards the exit of the restaurant…

“Stop it! Stop it!” Chae Won said angrily in a low voice as she tore the note into pieces and she sat at the ground and cried…

“Chae Won, what is it?” Joong Ki asked worriedly as he crouched in front of her and tried to embrace her.

“I hate that meat…I hate it!” Chae Won declared.

“Okay, let’s just go home”, Joong Ki said as he pulled Chae Won towards his car only to discover his car’s tires were slashed.

“! Who did this? Chae Won, I’ll just leave you here, okay…I’ll just tell the security that I’ll leave my car here”, Joong Ki said as Chae Won nodded.

Chae Won leaned on the car when Il Woo walked in front of her holding a knife…

“Hi, wife, your lover left you”, Il Woo said as he laughed maniacally as he slowly approached Chae Won.

“Stay away from me!” Chae Won said in a broken voice.

Il Woo continued to approach her…Chae Won decided to run at the opposite side while Il Woo continued to chase her.

“Stay away from me! Stay away from me!” Chae Won said nervously as she run towards the exit of the parking lot to the road…

“Chae Won, Chae Won!” Joong Ki shouted as he ran and pulled Chae Won from the road when she was nearly hit by the coming car.

Joong Ki embraced Chae Won who fell unconscious in his arms…he then asked the guard who approached them to call a taxi. He carried Chae Won bridal style inside the car and embraced her as though never letting her go.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shinhye worriedly cut the call…she was at that time at the Jung Mansion…

“What is it?” Yonghwa asked.

“It was Joong Ki he called to tell me that Chae Won fainted during their dinner date”, Shinhye replied.

“Don’t tell me Joong Ki got her pregnant already with his kisses”, Yonghwa tried to joke the situation to make Shinhye felt less worried but Shinhye remained serious.

“I’m worried about my sister…she’s not pregnant but I know something wrong happened to her”, Shinhye said.

They were about to continue eating when one of the servants came with a package.

“Sir, a package for Ms. Shinhye”, the servant said.

Shinhye got the package and opened it only to see bullets stained with blood inside the box. Shinhye let go of the box and she cried as she fell on the floor.

“Shinhye, what is it?” Yonghwa worriedly retrieved the contents of the box.

“Mommy, what is it?” Ga In worriedly asked.

“Woori, please get Ga In and bring her to her room now”, Yonghwa asked one of the servants.

The servant immediately ushered Ga In out of the dining room. Yonghwa crouched on the floor as he looked at Shinhye who was crying…her shoulders shaking…

“Shinhye, what is it? Tell me…tell me so I could protect you”, Yonghwa implored Shinhye.

“Yonghwa, I think it’s time for you to know the truth. I tried so hard to keep it but now I can’t hold this to myself anymore”, Shinhye said as she raised her tear stained cheeks and looked at Yonghwa. She decided that she had to let Yonghwa to know her deepest secret come what may.


Hi everyone! Thank you for your support...for reading, subscribing and commenting on my story...