Chapter 8

Dancer for Life

"Seulgi! You came!" exclaimed Donghae when he saw Seulgi running as fast as she could in her heels.

"Yeah...am I late? Did you wait long?" panted Seulgi, trying to catch her breath.

"Nah, I didn't wait long!"

"So...what is it?" asked Seulgi.

"I don't know..." said Donghae, looking up at the night sky, "The sky sure is pretty tonight..."

"Donghae...come on...tell me." pestered Seulgi, looking directly and Donghae.

"So...how are things between you and Sungmin?" asked Donghae, having his head pointed towards the sky.

"You call me all the way here to ask me this?!!! I swear, if I hear that question again, I will faint. NOTHING is going on between Sungmin and I. I just like him, as a good friend...well...he is kinda cute..." then Seulgi stopped and started shaking her head vigorously, which Donghae thought was quite amusing, "No...No...do not think like that...Sungmin is not cute...he is just a good friend..."

"Seulgi...what I really wanted to tell you was..." began Donghae, placing a hand on Seulgi's bare shoulder, "What I really wanted to say was..."

"Yes..." asked Seulgi, looking up at Donghae.

"I really like you...not just as a friend..."

"Donghae..."

"No...Seulgi...listen, of course I don't expect you to return your feelings back to me, but...I just wanted you to know...even if you did like Sungmin..." mumbled Donghae...kicking a patch of grass.

"Donghae...you know I only like him as a friend...but-" and before she could say anymore, Donghae cut her off with a kiss.

Donghae broke apart after a couple of seconds, but was still only centimeters away from her face, and whispered, "Seulgi...I just wanted you to know how I feel..."

"Oh Donghae..." replied Seulgi with a devilish smile, then pulled him closer and kissed him hard.

---------------------------------------

*Big Bang's Haru Haru*

"Hello?" answered Seulgi as she balanced the phone on her shoulder, trying to multi-task. She was typing up her English essay,shopping online for hoop earrings, and talking on the phone.

"Seulgi! It's YoonA! Where were you yesterday?! You said you needed to use the restroom, then you ran off and never came back!!!" shouted the muffled voice on the other line.

"Oh...yeah...about that...nothing...I just had a stomach ache...tell the other's that I am find though...no need to worry about me."

"Oh...are you alright then? Sick? I told you! You should have worn a jacket or something!!! That dress you were wearing that evening was not enough!"

"Alright...alright...look, I really have to write my English essay right now...so if you don't mind..."

"Alright...alright...see you on Monday!"

"Bye."

As Seulgi ended her call with YoonA, she immediately began to dial Taeyeon's number, then waited for to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Taeyeon! It's me! Seulgi!" chirped Seulgi on the other line.

"OH My GOSH, SEULGI!! Where were you yesterday?!!!" shouted Taeyeon over the phone.

"That's why I called you Tae."

"Right, so what happened?"

Seulgi explained to her the whole story, which Taeyeon listened carefully, and occasionally added a bit of "Oh really?" or "Oh my gawd!"

"So anyways...yeah...don't tell anyone, alright?"

"Alright...alright...so tell me, how did he ask you to be his girlfriend?" asked Taeyeon, her interest beginning to rise.

"Well...after we kissed, he asked me, and I said yes."

"How romantic..." dreamed Taeyeon, "If only Jaejin were like that...then it would be perfect..."

"Ahahahahaha...Jaejin...talk to him."

"WE DO!"

"Then what are you moping about?"

"He only likes me as a friend...nothing special...sniff sniff..." sniffed Taeyeon on the other line, "I wish I were you! So lucky..."

"Yeah right."

"Hey, Seulgi, can you come over to my house today? There's no one here...and I am so bored..."
----------------------------------

So...the two girls ended up crashing at Taeyeon's house, enjoying themselves. They were mapping out each other's futures. They sat on the couch, eating out from tubs of ice cream, ignoring all the wise words Mrs. Choi had once said. After all...they never ate fatty foods, so they did deserve it.

"Mm..." said Seulgi, as she took the spoon out of , "You know what? Once you marry Jaejin, you should elope to Bhutan! That place should be perfect, not too high like Tibet, and it's got the Wangchuck guy that Nepal doesn't! Plus, that place is pretty."

"Ahahaha, yess...and then I'll meet that Wangchuck guy! Gosh he is so hot. I would kill to have a king like him rule South Korea!"

"Oh my gosh yess! Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck!!! He's a bit old for us...eventhough he's the youngest king ever...I mean, we are only 18...and he's ten years older than us..."

"Who cares? He is the hottest king alive!!!" shouted Taeyeon, waving her spoon in the air, which was also dripping chocolate ice cream, "But wait...I don't want to have to spend my whole life in a place with no technology..."

"Uh...Taeyeon...its dripping...anyways, fine then, you don't get to meet the Wangchuck people, but let's say you become the greatest ballet dancer in South Korea!...and Jaejin can be a hot director, hm...what would you wear when you meet Lee Myung Bak*?"

"Ahahaha...good idea...ohh...can I borrow that black Chanel dress you bought last week?"

"Hahahah, yes...now how about me? My future?"

"You, of course, will be married with Donghae! Hm... and I don't want you to become a ballerina, because you might ruin my future, so you can become...uh...frame maker!"

"Frame maker?!!"

So there...Taeyeon and Seulgi mapped out Seulgi's future. She would be a world renowned frame designer. Hr company would be called Ballet Art. She would also become a millionaire because her frames sold extremely well, and Donghae was a successful producer. Jaejin and Donghae would be great friends, and would do a movie together, that would let more money come in. Over all, these girls were just looking at their futures filled with bling.

-----------------------------------

"Donghae...you do realize that a lot of girls are going to kill you now that you are dating Seulgi. Practically all the girls in this school love you!" hissed Jaejin during their class. In the weekends, Donghae and Jaejin host classes of filming for the young ones who have interest in filiming too.

"Yeah...but I really like Seulgi...a lot better than those girls."

"You got a point there, they are so scary when they try to get you to film them, so, anyways, how are you going to release this to the 'public'" joked Jaejin.

"They won't know! So, Jaejin, shh...anyways...how's Taeyeon coming along?"

"Donghae...how do you make this picture look better?" asked a voice behind them. Donghae bent down to examine the picture the nine year old boy had brought to him.

"Hm...maybe you should try changing the angle, try getting more sun so the picture won't be so dark."

"Thank you!" and with that, the boy ran off.

"I see that you enjoy teaching?" said Jaejing, watching Donghae.

"Well...I do like kids, I want to be a good dad when I grow up! So, tell me, Taeyeon?"

"Argh, will you stop asking me about her? She only likes me as a friend, and not even a close friend!"

"Aw...it's alright, you will get her someday, I guarentee you! You know why? Because I am about to give you some secret tips of getting girls that made me so successful. So, listen up Jaejin my boy!"

--------------------------------------

*Lee Myung Bak = South Korea's current president.

oh and...

黎 礎 寧 ...

I am so sad...

RIP

She was suchhh a good singer with such potential...

here's a video that all of you should visit, even though half of you may not know who she is, LOL, but still, you should go and see what great potential she had! Well...she was already pretty famous for getting third in One Million Star, (which is kinda like the chinese American Idol) but she was still so close to becoming a solo singerrr :( :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAMnW0029XQ

rest well in heaven, and don't commit suicide guys! It's just way too sad! Life is too precious to be wasted.

oh...and if you want something familiar...well...here's her singing Jang Riin's Timeless (in chinese of course, LOL)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl2QvrxobuM&feature=related

ok ok, sorry, im just really sad, and I still can't believe she died... :( *sniffs* <!--Chapter end-->

<input class="prev" /></td> <input class="index" /></td> <input class="contents" /></td> <input class="next" /></td>