Chapter 5

Dancer for Life

xXtOeShOeSXx: we rarely see eachother
xXtOeShOeSXx: like the ballerinas and films students
xXtOeShOeSXx: so we should totally plan like a special outing together!!!

jaejin: that'd be gr8, wen?

xXtOeShOeSXx: i don't know...when we all have time i guess...

jaejin: is everyone on?
jaejin: all the film students are online, are the ballet peeps online?

xXtOeShOeSXx: uh...why?
xXtOeShOeSXx: stalker? :]

jaejin: chatroom, see when everyone has time!

xXtOeShOeSXx: rite...smarttt
xXtOeShOeSXx: yeah, everyone's on, ill go gather the peeps, u too, k?

jaejin: kk, i feel like im on lyk a special mission! lol

------------------------------

Eastsea: wow...that's a lot of peeps...

BallerinaStarGirl: heyy donghae! and uh...everyone else...

Jaejin: this is confuising, why don't we all just type our name? I'll start. Jaejin

Jaejin: confusing**

Eastsea: Donghae

xXtOeShOeSXx: Taeyeon

BallerinaStarGirl: Seulgi

Siwonnie: siwon

crzygolfer101: kibum

soojinpark: soojin

yooooona: read my sn

racoonrox: kangin

somewhereovertherainbow: jessica

shine my day: hyoeyon

taeminxfans: taemin

Esahdo: Jaejoong

greenxscreen: Junsu

xXtOeShOeSXx: ok...anyways...me and jaejin decided that we ballerinas and filmakers should go on an outing together!

yooooona: to where?

jaejin: that's what we wanna know, and also, a time that is good for everyone :)

siwonnie: i say lotte world

somewhereovertherainbow: no! my hair gets messed up on ALL the rides!

BallerinaStarGirl: O.O!!! the beach!!!

The students rattled on and on about where they wanted it to be, and barely being able to squeeze it in their schedules. Finally, after about and hour, they finally reached a destination, the day after tomorrow, at the beach, one' clock PM.

-------------------------------------------------

"Ohmygawd! Yes! Today is Friday!!! Tomorrow is beach day!!" sang Soojin, as she hopped aorund the dance floor.

"What beach day? With your family?" asked Gyuri.

"Right...you weren't on yesterday!" exclaimed YoonA, "Anyways, I'm not sure if you can make it, but it'd be great if you can, the film people and us are going to the beach tomorrow at one."

"Why?" she asked, very curious. For she wasn't someone who always bumped into the film students at random places, so seeing them once one the second day of school was it. So she didn't understand why the ballerinas wanted to meet them again.

"Because we see them everywhere! Plus, it's sort of like celebrating having a new group of friends. Plus, Jaejin's there!!! The hot hot hot cutttie!!!" said Taeyeon, putting her hands together beside her cheek as she daydreamed about HIM.

"Oh come on Taeng, you'll never get him!" said Hyoyeon, grabbing a seat next to Taeyeon.

"Shut up." snapped Taeyeon, then turned her head towards Gyuri, "So, can you come? Please say yes!"

"I think so...not sure..."

---------------------------------

After school was let out for both the ballerinas and film students, they all rushed home to finish their homework. After that, some chatted online, when others got ready for the big day tomorrow. Overall, everyone was extremely excited. I mean, who wouldn't be. Expecially Taeyeon, for she was going to see her crush!!!

---------------------------------

"Girls, I'm warning you, especially you Hyoyeon!" said Mrs. Kim, eyeing her daughter as she began her long lecture, "I know today is an exciting day for you guys, but don't get too wild. Don't hurt yourselves, and don't eat too much or Mrs. Choi will be extremely angry! Also, call me when you guys are ready to be picked up, don't stay up too late, no later than eleven o'clock at night."

"Yes! We know Mom!" whined Hyoyeon, "Can we please go now?"

"Alright." and right when she said that, seven girls bolted out the door, opened the trunk to get a couple of items, gave a quick, but sincere, wave to Mrs. Kim, then ran away to meet the film students.

---------------------------------

"Hola!!!" greeted Seulgi as she saw the film people, "Is everyone here?"

"Yeah...we carpooled here..."

"So, where do we put these?" asked Taeyeon, as she held up a couple bags.

"Right over there!"

---------------------------------

"Alright, so before you girls came here, Taemin and I set up the scavenger hunt. Each ballerina may pick a partner from any of the film students. Whichever group wins gets to share a one-hundred dollar Visa Gift card!" said Kibum, pulling a name from a box. "Alright, Seulgi, who do you want as your partner?"

"Hm...Donghae!"

"Ew...I have to be paired with Seulgi?"

"Ugh, FINE be that way, Siwon!"

"No, I'm just kidding, let's beat those losers over there!" said Donghae, highfiving Seulgi.

"Alright next...YoonA!"

"I'll take Seulgi's second pick, Siwon!"

"Next...Taeyeon?"

"JAEJIN!!!!"

"Okay...you seem a bit...excited...next...Jessica!"

After just a couple of minutes, all the groups were decided. Seulgi and Donghae. Taeyeon and Jaejin. YoonA and Siwon. Jessica and Jaejoong. Hyoyeon and Junsu. and Kangin and Gyuri. Taemin and Kibum were the ones who set up the scavenger hunt, so they would not be participating.

"Alright, now I will be handing each pair a clue..." said Taemin, as he walked to each pair, handing them a clue, "Now...don't open them yet, until I say start...3...2..1...START!!!" and right when those words flew out of his mouth, everyone dashed away.

---------------------------------

"Huh...'You'll find me where the sun rises. But don't get too excited when you find me, because I'm not too good with humans...' What is that?!" said Seulgi as she read the paper.

"Well...it must be one the east side of the beach...so...that way." said Donghae, pointing to East, "An hm...not to good with humans eh? Well...uh...what do you think?"

"I have no idea!" said Seulgi as she walked around in cirlces, thinking hard.

"Oh!!! The roses! I know there is a bed of roses down be the east entrance of the beach!! But it's pretty big..."

---------------------------------

"What does it say?" asked YoonA ask she kicked the sand into the water, "I'm bad with scavenger hunts."

"It says...'I'm no friend of noses. Do forgive me for that, but I am extremeley useful, for if it weren't for me, your life would be much smellier than me.' This is a complete joke! No duh its trash bins!" said Siwon, "C'mon YoonA, we have to go trash-can picking."

---------------------------------

After a long two hours of hunting, Hyoyeon and Junsu came in first. They recieved their gift card, and everyone decided to play a game of beach volleyball.

"Jessica!!! Save it!!! It's right there!!! YESS! Spike it Gyuri!!!" shouted Taeyeon as she cheered her members on because she was out.

"My ball!!" called Donghae as he ran up to the ball, but because of Gyuri's wonderful spiking, it smacked Donghae right in the face.

"Oh my gosh...Donghae...I am so sorry...are you alright...?" apoligized Gyuri.

"Yes...I'm fine...just a bloody nose and that's it..."

"I think I'll sit out for a while...just a while..." said Donghae, pinching his nose and making his way next to Taeyeon, "Go on with the game."

They continued to play beach-volley, then had a bite of food. Afterwards, somehow, they all began to bury Jaejoong with sand, but of course, he got out. Before any of them knew, it was already ten-thirty at night.

"That was fun guys." said SooJin as she made her way to Mrs. Kim's car, "We should totally do this again!"

"Agreed! We must! It's late now, so I guess we'll just talk online! Bye Everyone!" said Taeyeon as she skipped to the car, and without knowing, she tripped over a huge and fell, "OW!"

"Goodness Taeyeon! Are you alright? You are lucky you're on sand!!! If you just only took a coule more steps and then tripped, you would have tripped on cement!" commented YoonA as she helped Taeyeon up.

"I'm fine...I really am..."

-------------------------------

I know...I know...it's a crappy chapter, so just bear with me k? hahaha, i'll be better next time, LOL