Chapter 1

Dancer for Life

"Bae Seul Gi?"

"Here!"

"Park Soo Jin?"

"Here."

"Nam Gyuri?"

"Present."

"Kim Taeyeon...?"

"She's not here!"

"Who said that?" asked the teacher.

"Me...YoonA."

"Okay..." said the teacher, checking off Taeyeon, "Jessica...?"

"Ew...my nails are collecting so much dirt..."

"I'll take that as a yes. So everyone...welcome to a new year at National Performing Arts School of South Korea. All of you are all very talented ballerina's-"

"Are there any danseurs?"

"You'd be surprised Jessica...there are many male dancers here."

"Why don't we ever see them?"

"That is because they are in the other building, dumb dumb." replied Tiffany.

"Oh."

--------------------------------

"Welcome...everyone...to National Art School of South Korea...West Building...and we should have about...15 students in this class...a rather large one..."

"Psh...this is TINY compared to the public school I used to go to!" said Donghae to no one in particular.

"So...um...first I need to take role...alright, Kwon Ji Yong?"

"Here."

"Kim Jaejoong?"

"ANNYONG!"

"Choi Siwon?"

"Here"

"Lee Donghae?"

"Here."

"Lee Jaejin?"

"Here."

As the instructor went down the list, all of the pupils were extremely quiet.

"Alright now...I am Mr. Kim, your film teacher for the year...and we will be covering both film making and cinematography."

"So we will be learning how to make movies and take pictures?"

"Yes."

"Which will we be learning first?"

"Film making. And that brings me to introduce our very first project."

"A project?!!" whined Donghae, "On the FIRST day of school?!"

"It's just a little thing for me to see what level each of you guys are at."

"Ugh...MR. KIM!! We are probably ALL AROUND THE SAME LEVEL for us to all be in one class?" suggested Junsu.

"Not necessarily, tomorrow, everyone will receive one school day to film anything they want at the National Performing Arts School of South Korea."

"Why there?" asked Kangin.

"Because I say so. You will be using all the techniques you know, such as the under-crank, split screen...or anything that would make you're one hour film a well shot."

-----------------------------

"Omg, did you hear? The Film students are coming tomorrow!" said Taeyeon, opening her salad box.

"Taeyeon? When did you come?"

"Right before lunch."

"SO where did you hear it from?"

"From Mrs. Choi, I heard her on the phone with the film teacher while I was walking to her classroom to report the I just came late, and they're coming here for the WHOLE day!"

"Oh really?" asked YoonA, munching on her granola bar.

"I wish we could eat fatty foods for once..." whined SooJin.

"You know..." started Seul Gi, dipping her carrot in ranch sauce, "I snuck some Calbee chips in my backpack this morning."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah...I went to the market, and I totally loaded my basket with junk food."

"Oh...Choi's gonna kill you once she finds out..."

"So, she's not here right now!" said Seulgi as she popped open a bag of Saya Snow Pea Crisps.

"Anyways, did you see this year's danseurs? They are so ugly." brought up Gyuri.

"But they are at the other building, when d'you see them?" asked SooJin.

"They were borrowing a CD from Ms. Ahn after class, they had so much make-up on."

"Shoot! Guys! Hide the bag!" hissed Jessica, "Choi's coming!" and with that, the girls stuffed the Calbee bag under Gyuri's Juicy Jacket.

"Hello...student's, don't eat too much during lunch...as I can already see Gyuri's waist beginning to get thicker...and lumpier..." said Mrs. Choi, pulling out a bag of Saya from Gyuri's jacket, "What is this? All of you girls, run three laps for me after class." after the long lecture, Mrs. Choi walked away, and dumped the Saya in the trash can.

"Ugh...three laps...?" complained Hyoyeon, "Thanks a lot Seul Gi."

"Anytime Hyoyeon."

------------------------------------------

"Are the video camera's fully charged?"

"Yeah, omo...video camera number 13 is still not half way done!"

"Where's my tripod?"

"Where is my tape?"

"Yo! Taemin! Catch!" shouted Kibum from across the room, throwing him an extra tape, "That's a spare!"

"Alright everyone, do you all have your equipment ready?" asked Mr. Kim.

"Yeah..." groaned all the students.

"Okay then...everyone...up aboard the bus!"

When everyone climbed on the bus, the teacher began to give directions for the day.

"As many of you may be wondering, 'what's the theme'? We have no particular theme, you may introduce the campus, or tell about a student's day, or anything, be creative. And remember everyone, this is what will help me determine what level you are on, so do your best!" <!--Chapter end-->

<input class="prev" /></td> <input class="index" /></td> <input class="contents" /></td> <input class="next" /></td>