Chapter 11

Dancer for Life

“Now stay like that…yes…perfect…now have a natural look, and YES! That’s good, now stay like that for 3...2…1!” and “click!” went the camera. Seulgi was taking the cover photo for Pink magazine before that month’s issue release in only three more days! In three more days, all the once-friends that Seulgi had would finally be able to see why Seulgi deserved that spot. And in three more days Donghae would also finally be able to see his perfect girlfriend on the glossy front page of Pink.

“That was great!” exclaimed Song Hye Kyo, walking over to the cameras, “Let’s see how those photo’s came out, we need to pick the best ones.” and right when she said that, the page filled with pictures that pretty much looked the same, but to real experts, they were hugely different.

“I like this one best because in this one, her face seems a lot lighter.” said one of the camera men, snapping at his gum, “Let’s make this one the cover picture.”

“No! She looks so tense in that one! Picture five is the one where she looks best! She’s natural in that one!”

Seulgi’s ears hurt from hearing this so often, these camera men would fight about even the tiniest, the most unimportant pictures that no one would ever notice. She walked away, sat down, and took a huge gulp from her water bottle, then resting her tired legs. Seulgi even had to do poses where she was jumping in mid air!

------------------------------------------------------------

“Seulgi’s coming back tomorrow!” sang Taeyeon, jumping across the dance floor, “Seulgiiiii~~~!”

“Oh my god really?” asked Soojin, “Are you serious? NO!”

“No? How can you say that? Haven’t you missed Seulgi? It’s been ages!” defended Jessica, spraying herself with Chanel No.5, “You don’t miss her at all?”

“Nope, not at all,” said Gyuri, and then leaning towards Jessica. “Oh!!! Is that number five?!! Spray some on me!!!”

“No way,” responded Jessica, holding the bottle up in the air, “Not until you admit that you love Seulgi!”

“Oh come on Jess, it’s just perfume…Spray!” insisted Gyuri.

“Like you said, it’s just perfume, you can live without it.” responded Jessica, then zipping up her bag and walked away.

“!” shouted Tiffany, then walked away before Jessica could turn around and get back at her.

---------------------------------------

“Study these pictures, and tell me something different about each one.” instructed Mr. Kim, passing out photos of nothing. Literally nothing, it was just a big piece of white glossy paper.

“Mr. Kim, I think you gave us the wrong pictures,” said Jaejoong, holding up a photo, “They are all the same. Completely white photos!”

“No, you are mistaken boy, I passed out the right photos, I want you to tell me something different about all of them.” replied Mr. Kim, then smiled at his blank-faced students, “Begin!”

“Jaejin! Did it work?” asked Donghae right when the teacher sat back down.

“Yeah Donghae…it so totally worked…” replied Jaejin sarcastically, then talked reality, “NO! Taeyeon just thought I was just a complete lunatic and boring man!”

“Hah, what did you guys do?”

“Ate.”

“Ate? That’s all? What else? You guys hung out for FIVE hours! From one to six! You guys couldn’t have just ATE.”

“Oh yeah…we walked.”

“Walking…eating…anything else?”

“Um…nothing really, I guess we also talked.”

“Oh! Talking! That’s good…about what?”

“Um…about you guys.”

“Wait what?” said Donghae, sitting up straight, “When you say ‘you guys’ what do you mean?”

“As in you and Seulgi.”

“WHAT?! What did you say?!”

“Well…Taeyeon was saying how funny you guys kinda looked; it was odd because you and Seulgi changed very fast.”

“…”

“So that’s all you guys talked about?”

“No, we also talked about …uh…”

“Yeah?” asked Donghae, eager to know, “Stop breaking your sentences, tell me everything, tell me fast!”

“Alright, okay, okay, well, what happened that was really awkward was-“

“Awkward?! Something awkward happened?” questioned Donghae, then stopped when he caught Jaejin’s stern face.

“Well, you see, what happened was that Taeyeon and I were at the supermarket because Taeyeon said that she felt like eating Ppushu Ppushu, and then when we were there, I kinda knocked down this little girl, and she started crying. So then, the girl’s mom went up to Taeyeon and said, ‘Please tell your boyfriend to stop hurting little ones!’ then she gave us a mean look, and walked away.”

“Wow! She’s thought you guys were going out! That’s good! How did Taeyeon react?”

“Psh! How did she react?! PLEASE! She was like, ‘Ew! Jaejin, when I get a boyfriend, it’s definitely not going to be you!’ right when the lady left.”

“Woah, she broke your heart!”

“Shut up Donghae, now she’ll never like me…you .”

“It’s okay! I’ll give you another plan!”

“No, no, no! No more plans from you Mr. Lee!”

------------------------------

Ahh! I’m so sorry for the late and crappy chappie!

Please forgive me :(

C/C’s much loved!