Chapter 2

Dancer for Life

"What are you going to film?" asked Donghae to Jaejin.

"I don't know...wait a minute..." Jaejin's attention was suddenly caught by a ballerina.

"What? Saw a hottie?" teased Junsu.

"They have ballerinas here?"

"Uh...yeah Jaejin...where've you been? This is a school of PERFORMING ARTS." said Siwon, enunciating the words, "Performing arts means that they have drama-"

"Oh...I think I'm going to film ballerinas then..."

"Why?"

"It's easier, it'll just be like filming a show, and plus, I could really show Mr. Kim my lighting and angle abilities."

"You can do that just by introducing the campus..." brought up Jaejoong, as if it were extremely obvious.

"True...but ballet is unique...not everyone will be filming that."

---------------------------------

"GAH!!! I just saw THE cutest boy!!!" sang Taeyeon, as she walked in the dance room.

"Oh. My. Gawd!!! Who? Don't tell me it's one of the danseurs." said YoonA.

"No...it's the film students!!!! They were wearing their uniforms, GAH!!!! I need to get his name!!!! He looked so cute!!! He was just talking to another boy, carrying his tripod and equipment, and then suddenly his eyes just stared at mine, like it just stopped. I couldn't DARE look at him again, because I might've started drooling, but I saw him from the corner of my eye!!!"

All of the other girls just stared at Taeyeon, gushing about her new 'crush'.

"Well...there's a guy coming in right now, is that him?" asked Hyoyeon.

"Huh? Where?"

"There!" pointed Seulgi.

"Omo...omo...omo...YESS!!! THAT'S HIM!!! GUYS SEE HIM?!!! ISN'T HE THE CUTEST THING ON EARTH?!!" Taeyeon whisper-shouted.

"He's alright...I guess...a bit too feminine looking..." began Soo Jin.

"His hair is a bit shaggy..."

"You guys have not taste, you know what? You-" and before Taeyeon could start, she was cut-off by the good-looking film student.

"Hey...Good-morning everyone...Students...teachers..." said the student, giving them a casual bow, "I'm Lee Jaejin from National Arts School of South Korea, and as many of you may already know...we will be here for the whole day to shoot a one hour film. And if you don't mind, Mrs. Choi, I will be staying here to film the ballerinas in this class."

"Yes...uh...Jaejin...I was very well informed that students may be coming in...so I'm totally fine with it! So..."

"Oh...yes, could I just set up my tripod right over there by the corner?"

"Of course you may."

-------------------------------

"Welcome to National Performing Arts School of South Korea. The number one ranked performing arts school in South Korea. Once you step into this school...it will take you to a beautiful lush garden..." recorded Siwon, into his video camera.

"Yo! Choi! I see you picked to introduce the school."

"YOU STUPID -POO POO HEAD!!" said Siwon, immediately changing his language when he saw a staff, "I was recording! And now you ruined it!!! "

"Not my problem..." said he, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Anyways,yeah...I picked to introduce the school campus, and I see you, Lee Dong Hae, haven't even picked a topic yet."

"Well...I'm thinking about doing a tour around the school gallery. All their drama awards, play award-"

"How are you going to do that?! Just going through each certificate? If I were the audience, I'd just fall asleep!"

"Now you DO have a point there...then what SHALL I do?"

"Don't know...introduce the school with me?"

"No! You're doing that!"

"Do what Jaejin's doing, ballet."

"No way, Jae's doing that."

"Do a drama class version of it."

"Nah, it's still too alike with Jaejin."

"Um...tell about a student's day...?"

"Hm...that's not a bad idea...maybe I will!" grinned Donghae, and ran away to interview a of couple students.

---------------------------------

It was finally lunch time after a long tiring class session, and now, all the film students gathered together.

"So...I guess we are supposed to eat at this school too..."

"Yeah..." responded Jaejoong, giving all the foods a 'Manhattan Once-over', (That's what you do when you examine people's clothes IN SILENCE! Eg: "Okay...that's a Gucci Top, True Religions...um...maybe a Bvlgari shoes? Ooh I love her bangles, I'm gonna say that this girl probably spent around 1000 on her outfit today. So anyways, just imagine doing that, WITH FOOD! LOL), "All the foods all looks under one hundred calories..."

"I'm not surprised..." said Jaejin, marking his tape, 'part one', "I'm not too sure about the drama students, but I know that all the ballerinas here are supposed to keep thin, that's what a girl told me when Mrs. Choi wasn't looking. They said that Mrs. Choi made them run laps because they were caught eating Saya."

"Harsh..." commented Junsu.

"Yeah...I think I'm gonna skip lunch today, and head over to Tofu House after school, anyone wanna join?" asked Donghae.

"Heck YEAH! I'll be there!" said Siwon, "I feel for these students."

"I'm in!"

"Me too!"

"Count me in!" and pretty soon, the whole film group decided to skip lunch.

"Oh yeah! That reminds me, I should go interview a couple of kids, about how they can live just by eating this type of food!" shouted Donghae, and hopped away, leaving many curious of why he would be interviewing people.

"He's doing a movie on a student's day..." assured Siwon.

"Then that should be interesting."
------------------------------------

"Hello beautiful ballerinas here! I am Lee Donghae, part of the film students, and I would like too ask you, do you enjoy eating these types of food daily?"

"Well," began YoonA, "It does get tedious after awhile, but it really is worth it, not only does it keep us healthy, but also thin!"

Yeah...great lie, YoonA.

"How about you Miss?" said Donghae, pointing his invisible mic to Seulgi.

"Well...just like YoonA said, it is great, and the food doesn't taste bad at all! Our salad is made with 100% organic vegetables, and our fruits are delivered fresh from the organic market daily! Water, as you can see, is distributed from all of our leading and most trusted brands, Arrowhead, Crystal Geyser, Evian, Dasani-"

"Alright...how about you miss? What do you think about it?" he asked again, switching form Seulgi to Jessica.

"Well...it definitely keeps me from gaining weight! I'm on a diet right now!"

"You on a diet? But you're-" began Donghae.

"I'm what?" asked Jessica. "If you're gonna say I'm thin, I'm not."

"Anyways, thanks ballerinas! For the...uh...interview!" and with that, he ran away.

"Whew! That was close! If we ever let them know that we dislike the food, and it somehow gets shown to Mrs. Choi, Mrs. Choi'll kill us!"

"Yeah, great save guys!"

--------------------------------------

"Those people right there!!" Donghae pointed to the table he was just at, "Are seriously scary! They ENJOY eating this food! They say it makes them feel healthy!"

"Wow...these teachers really do brainwash their students well..." said Junsu.

"Not only that, you see that girl? Over there? Long brown hair, slightly curled, extremely thin?"

"Oh yeah! the one in the middle?"

"Yes! She said that she was on a diet! I swear, these girls are bulimic or anorexic!"

"Donghae, just be glad you aren't one of them, alright?"

---------------------------------

Second chapter is up! hehehe, thanks for all the comments guys!