Chapter 13

Dancer for Life

Chapter 13

<!--Subtitle begin--><!--Subtitle end-->

<!--Chapter begin-->

“Taeyeon, I really don’t know which one to pick,” said Seulgi, she was looking through magazines of the brands that have recently offered her a spot. She had no idea which one to choose.

“Hm…if I were you…I think I’d pick…Burberry, it’s my favorite.”

“Oh…my mom wants me to do Chanel, because she likes their make-up, and I want to do ALL of them.”

“Gosh, this could seriously be the decision of your life!” joked Taeyeon, laughing.

“I think I’m gonna have to pick the YoonA Way,” replied Seulgi as she wrote the brand names into a piece of scratch paper, threw it into the cup of a trophy that she won in ballet eight years ago, and shook it. It was called the “YoonA Way” because every time YoonA had to make a decision, whether it be choosing days to go swimming, or which way to spend her money, she would right all the choices down and throw them in a cup, and let it make her choice for her.

“So…what’s the result?”

“It’s…Burberry…”

“OH MY GOD!!!! YAY! So, are you excited?” asked Taeyeon, sounding extremely happy.

“Yay…I guess I should tell my mom my decision then…” said Seulgi, obviously much less happy than Taeyeon.

“Oh, okay then, talk to you later!”

-------------------------------------------

It was the next day at school, at lunch; all four girls, Jessica, YoonA, Taeyeon, and Seulgi were sitting far away from the others. Jessica was applying a fresh coat of lip gloss using the mirror in her pressed powder. YoonA was crunching on her dressing free salad, Taeyeon was staring off in space, and Seulgi was looking at magazines of Burberry.

“Hi, I see you guys got some extra room here…” said Soojin, moving a chair aside with her leg, then sitting down, “Whatcha guys up to?” Slowly, four heads looked up, and there, on the other side of the table was Soojin, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, and Gyuri, all sitting down, joining them.

“H…hi!” said YoonA, barely managing to choke up a greeting.

“Hey…what are you guys here for?” asked Taeyeon, continuing to stare at the paintings of the school’s cafeteria’s wall.

“Joining you, of course!” said Tiffany, flipping her hair, then grabbing a free seat and sat down.

“Oh, hey guys!” said Seulgi, noticing that they’ve come, and closing her magazine, “How are you guys?”

“Fine…” answered Soojin, crossing her legs, then grabbing Seulgi’s magazine. “Burberry? I never knew you read Burberry! I thought you were devoted to Dior.”

“Yeah…but I’m modeling for Burberry, so I kind of want to get an idea for it, you know, like what things they wear…”

“Wow…wow…wow…slow down Seulgi,” said Gyuri, almost dropping her granola bar, “You are becoming a model?”

“Um…yeah…they offered me a trainee class…”

“Well…uh…congratulations then…” said Hyoyeon, rolling her eyes, “So are you gonna ditch dance then?”

-------------------------------------------

“So your going to model and dance?!” asked Donghae. He and Seulgi were eating cold noodles. He took the scissor and cut the square noodles in half twice. Once across, once vertical, stirred it, then pushed it toward Seulgi. “Here you go.”

“Mm…tastes good.”

“Of course, because I made it!”

“Uh…you just cut it, that’s all, get it right.”

“Uh-huh…uh-huh…right…so, you really are going to do both?” persisted Donghae, chewing happily on his rice noodles, “Won’t that be a bit tiring?”

“I’m not sure, nothing is decided yet, and it’s only a class, to see if they want me or not, it’s not final yet.” answered Seulgi, kicking her wooden stool with foot as she talked, “I want to do both, though.”

“Well, I’m sure you’d make a wonderful model too.” concluded Donghae, “Then raising his plastic cup of water, “To Seulgi, for being on an awesome magazine, and getting into a trainee class!”

“To me!” and they clinked their plastic cups, and drank.

-----------------------------------------------

“Noona! Look what I found!” shouted Taeyeon’s younger brother, Sung-ho.

“What?!” she shouted, and turned around, and screamed. “WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!!! GET IT OUT OF MY ROOM!!! NOW!!! NOW!!! I SAID NOW!!! KIM SUNG HO! I WANT THAT THING OUT! NOW!!!!!!!!!”

“Easy Taeng, it’s just a cat, I found it on the streets, and I’m naming it Taengoo!”

“DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW MUCH FLIES THERE ARE IN A STRAY CAT?!! NOW GET YOUR DIRTY BODY OUT OF MY ROOM!” shouted Taeyeon, then taking a deep breath, tired of shouting so much.

“Meow…”

“Did you hear that?! You made Taengoo scared!”

“WHATEVER! I DON’T CARE!” and with that, Taeyeon got up, took her brother by the hair, and slammed him out the door, “EW! I swear, my room probably has like, bugs everywhere now…”

---------------------------------------------------

YoonA was sitting on the bed, with her laptop next to her. She never put her laptop on her lap, stomach, or knee; because she knew it would cause radiation. Once, her mom had caught Yoona being lazy, putting it on her stomach, and she got a huge beating for it.

*ding*

xXtOeShOeSXx: gr8, my brother brought home a frckn cat home.

yooooona: lol, really?

xXtOeShOeSXx: serious. and it prob has a lot of fleas!!!!

yooooona: :D hahaha

yooooona: what r u doing?

xXtOeShOeSXx: finding ways to kill the flies in my room

yoooona: its only been in for like…a minute, and ur room already has flies?

xXtOeShOeSXx: u nevr kno!

yoooona: can u w8 a bit? siwon just imed me…dunno y.

---------------------------------

Siwonnie: hi

yoooona: hi

-----------------------------------

yooooona: OMG! this is so awkward!

xXtOeShOeSXx: lol, itsokay, he can’t see u, so just keep typing, lol

yoooona: *scowls*

-----------------------------------

Siwonnie: I haven’t talked to u in a while

yooooona: yeahhh

Siwonnie: so, how u’ve been?

yooooona: good, u?

-----------------------------------------

On the other side of the city, Siwon was nervously typing on his desktop. He was chatting with Jaejin and Donghae in one chatroom, and YoonA in another.

Eastsea: did u ask?

Eastsea: did u ask?

Eastsea: did u ask?

Eastsea: did u ask?

Jaejin: yeah, hello?!!!

Siwonnie: im bak! im bak! its so awkward! i don’t kno wut to say!

Jaejin: easy, just b lyk, “yoona, ive had feelings for u ever since i met ur eyes.”

Siwonnie: u shud be the one saying that to taeyeon

Siwonnie: now, Donghae bro, give me some good advice will yeah?

Eastsea: Just ask her, its over the internet, so it shudn’t be ask awkward anyways.

----------------------------

Siwonnie: im good

yooooona: so, what are you doing?

Siwonnie: nothing much.

yooooona: oh

Siwonnie: hey, uh…

yoooooona: yeah?

Siwonnie: um…i know this is really random but…

yooooona: yeah?

yooooona: but?

yooooona: hello?

Siwonnie: sorry, but I was wondering, do you want to be my gf? <!--Chapter end-->

<input class="prev"></td> <input class="index"></td> <input class="contents"></td> <input class="next"></td>