Chapter 15

Dancer for Life

Spring Break finally came, and all schools were off, and everyone was having as much fun as they could. Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Soojin, and Gyuri were all friends with Jessica Taeyeon and Yoona again. Now, the only one missing was Seulgi, what could be so busy that’s keeping her from hanging out with her friends, during spring break!

Well…Seulgi’s been busy, very busy. Her agent tells her she’s ready to start, they told her that since her contract with Burberry’s been signed, she could start, and her first project was a perfume ad.

A perfume ad for men.

And modeling with men.

And it’s going public.

Ouch…what’s Donghae got to say?

--------------------------------------------

“She’s been weird lately…she seems like she doesn’t really want to see me anymore.” said Donghae, drinking his wine. He was out with his parents, and they were all discussing about his future.

“Well honey, if you think something’s wrong, you have to tell her! Nothing’s going to be solved if you just sit there and act if nothing is wrong!”

“What your mother said was right, you have to tell her, why don’t you try and talk to her?

“Dad, you don’t understand, every time I try, she says she’s busy, I can never get her alone.”

-----------------------------------------

“Hey Siwon, what’s up?”

“Hey, I was wondering, well, you know, its spring break, you wanna do something, like, as a huge group? Your friends, my friends, it’s been forever since we hung out like that.”

“Sounds good, well, all call you back when we’ve decided, same with you, k?”

“Alright,”

------------------------------------------

“Hey Seulgi! It’s YoonA. Well, its not surprising that I got put in voicemail again…I always am…Okay, anyway, we, well, you know, the usual group plus the guys, thought that since it was spring break, it would be cool to get together, and we though, maybe the beach? Well, tell me if you can make it, bye. Oh right, I forgot, it’s gonna be the day after tomorrow. Bye!”

Right when Seulgi was done listening to the message, she quickly rushed over to her agent and asked him if she had anything planned for that day.

“Hm…the day after tomorrow…” said the agent, leaning back with his swivel chair, “That day, you will be shooting your ad pictures.”

“I thought I was doing that tomorrow! How many pictures do I need?!”

“Right, you will be shooting tomorrow, then no, there’s nothing, why, you need to be somewhere?”

“Yeah…my friends and I are having a get-together, so anyways, I can go…right?”

“Of course of course!” said the agent, and got up and walked away.”

So…maybe Seulgi isn’t so bad to her friends…right?

-----------------------------------------------------------

“Okay Siwon! You see, Seulgi and I were supposed to think of a way to get Taeyeon and Jaejin together, but she seems a bit busy, so you wanna take Seulgi’s spot?”

“Why, um…of course?”

“Good, so is Seulgi coming to the gathering?”

“I think, at least that’s what YoonA told me, she said Seulgi could come.”

“That’s good, I haven’t seen her in like, ages!”

“I bet so, so lets get on with our secret and odd plotting.”

-----------------------------------------------------------

“Mom! I’m home!” said Seulgi, walking in the front door with her large PINK tote bag.

“Seulgi baby! You’re finally home! Wow…you look so tired!” said Mrs. Bae, then putting her hand on Seulgi’s face, “You look completely washed out, you sure this whole modeling thing is good for you?”

“That’s right Seulgi, after all, you are majoring in dance right? Why would spend so much time on this then?” asked Mr. Bae, “This isn’t healthy for you, or your dancing, you’ve missed too many classes. I’m worried Seulgi.”

“Mom…Dad…” said Seulgi, in between gulps from her water, then set the cup on the table and rested her elbow on the counter, “It’s fine…I love dancing and modeling. I think I’m handling both perfectly. Seriously, I’m not tired at all!”

“You sure honey? You’ve got dark circles around your eyes!” examined her mother.

“Uh…that…that…its just kohl, it was from modeling, I had to have a Goth, you know?”

Sure you did, Seulgi. Next time you lie, try not to stutter.

“Is that so dear?” asked Mrs. Bae, giving Seulgi a stern look. “You know how much I hate lies…well, run along now and get some rest.”

“Alright, love you Mom, Dad.”

----------------------------------------------------

xXtOeShOeSXx: Seulgi!!! ur actually on! its been forever since i last talked to u!!!

BallerinaStarGirl: Hey taeyeon! …yeah i know…miss u too

xXtOeShOeSXx: um…so, hows modeling?

BallerinaStarGirl: OMG!

BallerinaStarGirl: so glad you asked

BallerinaStarGirl: okay, guess what?!?!??!

xXtOeShOeSXx: um…what?

BallerinaStarGirl: i can stop training and go public!

BallerinaStarGirl:!!

xXtOeShOeSXx: wow…wuts it for?

BallerinaStarGirl: The new perfume Burberry’s launching in Korea for men.

xXtOeShOeSXx: woah…so does that mean ur gonna model with a GUY

xXtOeShOeSXx: like you know…in those magazines

xXtOeShOeSXx: how the girl always seems to be all over the guy?

xXtOeShOeSXx: kinda like in the magazines Jessi’s always reading?

BallerinaStarGirl: kinda…yeah, i guess

BallerinaStarGirl: but still, isn’t it cool?!?!

BallerinaStarGirl: im kinda nervous tho…

xXtOeShOeSXx: nervous bout wut?

BallerinaStarGirl: well its my first photo going public!

xXtOeShOeSXx: uh…u modeled before... remember? for Pink…u were on the front cover?

BallerinaStarGirl: but this time, its different!

xXtOeShOeSXx: wut u shud be worried about is wut Donghae is gonna say

BallerinaStarGirl: omg, taeyeon, he’ll understand! its not like im dating the male model or anything, im just posing with him! donghae will totally understand

xXtOeShOeSXx: hm…we’ll see about that

Seulgi...do you think your making a wise decision? Donghae might not trust you anymore…especially since you’ve been turning all his dates down…

-------------------------------------------

yay!!! i updated!!!!!

c/c’s are much loved :D <!--Chapter end-->

<input class="prev"></td> <input class="index"></td> <input class="contents"></td> <input class="next"></td>