Chapter 3

Dancer for Life

"Seul Gi, get your back straighter," instructed the teacher as she walked around with a meter stick. She used the meter stick to straighten your back every time a student began to crumble up again. "Alright...that's it for now, we will meet again in two hours."

Once those words escaped Mrs. Choi's mouth, all the students scrambled to the benches and lockers to gather their belongings. After a quick goodbye and thank-you, everyone was gone.

"Ballet was tiring today!" said Seul gi as she fixed her hair, "I was really tired, I think Choi slapped me with her meter stick at least seven times today."

"What time is it right now?" asked YoonA as she picked up her bag.

"It is 11:03." said Soojin, consulting her new swatch, "You still have one hour and fifty-seven minutes...oh! One hour and fifty six minutes now! It's 11:04 now."

"Alright...I'm going to the market real fast, my parents aren't home, so I have to buy a couple of stuff, bye guys!"

--------------------------------------------

"Orange juice...passion fruit juice...lemonade...punch...found it! Organic Pasteurized Milk!" said YoonA as she spotted the last container, but right when she was about to grab, a hand, quicker than hers, grabbed it first.

"Hey!"

"Oh, I'm sorry, is this yours?" asked they guy.

"Oh no...you can take it-hey! Are you part of the film group?" asked YoonA as she looked at the guy's name tag, "Choi Si Won, Film division."

"Oh, yeah, and you look like a ballerina..." replied Siwon, staring at YoonA who was still wearing her pink leotard, tutu, and black tights."

"That is correct, so...what brings you here?"

"Oh, just here to do some errands for Mom...school let out early today, you?"

"Well...my parents aren't home, so I'm just here to buy some food!"

"Wow...then it looks like you need the milk more than me! I still have a carton at home." said Siwon, as he handed YoonA the milk carton, which she gratefully took and placed in her shopping basket.

"Well, thanks! And great meeting you...err...is the film group ever coming to the performing arts school again?" she asked, awkwardly.

"I really don't think so...but I'm not sure! Um, you know, if we ever need to shoot anything, do you want to help me?" asked Siwon, extremely nervous.

"Yeah...sure...call me when you need to, it's 626-369-9598."

"Alright then...bye!"

"Bye!" and with that, YoonA glided away with perfect posture.

"Gosh...she is so pretty..." said Siwon, then shaking his head and laughing at himself for thinking this way. For Siwon was someone who rarely had crushes!

---------------------------------------------

"Donghae...how do you think this person created this scene?" asked Mr. Kim.

"Huh...what?" asked Donghae, completely caught off-guard..."Uh...he had the camera tilted and was about waist high, pointing to the tree...and um...shook the camera a bit?"

"You are correct...all but one part, he did not shake the camera, he created a fake wind to make the leaves move so the sunlight would shine through."

"Oh...I totally knew that Mr. Kim! I just wanted to see if you were smart enough to catch my mistake!" assured Donghae, leaning back on his chair and crossing his leg.

"Uh...huh...I'm sure everyone in the class is aware of that." replied Mr. Kim as he changed the slide, "Now, Jaejin, share with the class how you filmed this scene."

Right when everyone looked up at the projector, they gasped. Everything about that thirty second clip of Jaejin's film was perfect. The lighting, the angle, the speed, the sound, everything. It was perfect.

"Well...um...what do you want me to do?" asked Jaejin, standing next to the screen and staring at the teacher, confused.

"Tell us, tell us how you filmed those thirty seconds."

"Well...I didn't really do anything...I just kind of stood at the back and filmed...its was SooJin, a ballerina who controlled the room lights, and it was Taeyeon, the ballerina in the film who told me where to film her..."

"So are you telling me that those girls know more than you?" asked Mr. Kim.

"Well...no, because it was me who controlled the rest, such as speed, sound, and all the extra shadows."

"So you removed a couple shadows?"

"Yes, because it there were too many, and it drew too much attention from the ballerina." replied Jaejin casually.

"Alright then...you may go back to your seat."

-------------------------------

"Oh My Gosh!!!! Look!" squealed Jessica as she leaned over to Gyuri with her iPhone, "Look! The new Chanel bags are out!"

"Oh my gawd...are you serious?! We should totally go to the mall after school today! Oh yeah...that reminds me...I need to buy more mascara and blush..." said Gyuri. *

"Oh yeah...I'm really pretty low too...and don't we have a performance soon, like next Wednesday?" said Taeyeon, chugging her water.

"Yeah...does anyone wanna stop by the electronics store with me to buy a new flash-drive?!" asked Seulgi.

"Oh! I'll come!!" shouted Taeyeon, "What time?"

"Right after school."

-------------------------------------

"Yo! Jaejin! Didn't you say that you needed another memory stick for you camera? Well I need one too! Come with me to the electronics store! And you cannot say no because we have to use our cameras tomorrow!" said Donghae.

"Alright...alright..."

------------------------------------

"Can you please tell me where the flash-drives are?" asked Seulgi.

"Right over at aisle 9, left side."

"Alright! Thanks!"

---------------------------------------

"Can you please tell me where the memory sticks for the cameras are?" asked Jaejin, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"All memory related items are in aisle nine, and since yours is dealing with cameras...it will be on the right side."

"Thank you!"

-----------------------------------------

As the two boys entered aisle nine, Donghae, who had an extremely sharp eye, immediately recognized Seulgi and Taeyeon.

"Hey you guys! What are you guys doing here?" asked Donghae, immediately opening himself up and talking to the girls, while Jaejin, who was more reserved, just gave a small wave.

"We're here because Seulgi had to buy a flash-drive, and I just decided to tag along!" said Taeyeon, flashing Donghae and Jaejin a toothy smile.

"So, what are you guys here for then? Are all the film people here?" asked Seulgi.

"Nah, just me and my pal!" said Donghae, putting his arm around Jaejin, "Shopping for memory sticks."

"Oh, that's interesting..."

"Well then, Seulgi and I should get going now anyways, see you guys...whenever we do!" said Taeyeon, giving a light wave.

"Hey! We barely meet each other, do you guys instant message and anything?" asked Donghae.

"Um..yeah...do you want it?" asked Seulgi, pulling out a piece of paper and pen from her purse, then she wrote her's and Taeyeon's. "Here, that's mine, and that's her's."

"Alright...thanks! So...I guess...we'll meet on chat sometime...then...uh...bye!" said Jaejin.

-----------------------------------------------------

Later that night, Seulgi was sending out messages to her friends.

BallerinaStarGirl: OMG! YoonA! Guess who i met?

ImYoonAh: wut? when? where?

BallerinaStarGirl: the film people, we keep c-ing them these days

ImYoonAh: the whole class? or who?

BallerinaStarGirl: just donghae and jaejin.

ImYoonAh: O.O wut did you guys talk about?

BallerinaStarGirl: nothing, rilly, hold on, i think donghae just imed me!!!

-----Donghae and Bae Seul Gi--------------

Eastsea: hey

BallerinaStarGirl: heyy

Eastsea: i just noticed, BallerinaStarGirl is just lyk BSG which is ur name! BaeSeulGi!

BallerinaStarGirl: u just noticed?

Eastsea: im bored

BallerinaStarGirl: go chat with ur other buddies then

BallerinaStarGirl: lyk Taeyeon! she's on!

Eastsea: nah, i think jaejin's talking to her

BallerinaStarGirl: mwoh?

BallerinaStarGirl: wut do u mean?

Eastsea: i think he lyks her

Eastsea: its kinda obvious

Eastsea: doncha think?

BallerinaStarGirl: ask hiiim

Eastsea: alrighttt

---------Donghae and Jaejin----------

Eastsea: hi

jaejin: hi

Eastsea:so...r u talking 2 taeyeon?

jaejin: yeah...y? u talking to her too? or bsg?

Eastsea: do u lyk her?

jaejin: who taeyeon?

Eastsea: kinda obvious!

jaejin: it is?

Eastsea: so u DO lyk her!

jaejin: yeah...so?

Eastsea: r u gunna ask her?

jaejin: dunno...just friends...i guess...

Eastsea: well ima not bother u, u go and have a good manly talk wit her!

jaejin: psh

---------------------------

* Ballerinas always have to have make-up on during performances or else their face will not be seen because of the colorful dresses and backgrounds. Compared to that, a face would look invisible, so make-up is needed :]

sorry for the late update and the crappy chapter ;[