Chapter 14

Dancer for Life

“How was the class today?” asked Mrs. Bae. Seulgi had just come home from her trial model class.

“It was good, and they wanted me to sign a contract…but I wasn’t exactly sure, I told them that I’d sleep on it.”

“Well honey! You should totally go for it!” exclaimed Mr. Bae. “First, you’re going to college majoring in dance, so modeling would definitely help.”

“Oh…well…I’m not sure, I’ll contact them tomorrow.”

--------------------------------------

“It was totally awkward!” shouted YoonA over the phone; she was having a three way conversation with Jessica and Taeyeon.

“Well, how awesome is it to know that you are now Choi Siwon’s girlfriend, like seriously, he’s pretty hot.” said Jessica.

“And geeky!” added Taeyeon, “No offense YoonA, but yeah, sure…he’s hot…”

“Oh…well, anyways, I wonder how Seulgi did in her class, she should be home by now.” brought up YoonA, and then reaching for her bowl of soy bean nuts.

“I hear crunching…who is that?” asked Jessica.

“Me.”

“YoonA?! Are you eating chips?!!! Do you know how bad that is?!!! Not to mention the calories and fats!”

“Relax Jess, its just soy bean nuts, and they are only five calories, I checked before I bought them.”

“Oh please guys! Not this talk again! Jessica, you’re starting to sound like Mrs. Choi!”

“Let’s get Seulgi on the phone, her class should have ended by now.”

------------------------------------------------

*I’m so sorry but I love you-*

“Hello?” answered Seulgi, picking up her phone.

“SEULGI!!!! YOONA IS OFFICIALLY SIWON”S GF!!!!” shouted Taeyeon.

“Oh…hey guys, really?”

“Yesss! He asked her out today, it was pretty public too!” added Jessica.

“What? What do you mean by public?”

“Like, after school, Siwon drove to our school, and asked YoonA out pretty loud, I think a couple people heard, and now, the whole school knows.” said Taeyeon.

“Probably the whole city by now.” said Jessica, “So Seulgi, how was your class?”

“They offered me a contract, and I’m most likely gonna take it.”

“Wow! Seriously?!” asked YoonA, eating again.

“Yeah! And you know what was most bizarre? They said that my hands were really pretty so they were offering me a hand model too!”

“What’s that?” asked Taeyeon.

“It’s like, they just shoot your hands, holding something, or like modeling a bracelet, your face won’t show.”

“Oh…”

“Anyways guys, I need to go, I have to tell Donghae!!!”

“Aww…I’m the only one that hasn’t got the boy I asked!” sulked Taeyeon.

“Heh?”

“Like, YoonA’s with Siwon, and Seulgi’s with Donghae, and I don’t think I have a chance with Jaejin at all…”

-------------------------------------------------

“Donghae!!! I might become a model!!!” shouted Seulgi, “You’ll see me on glossy magazine covers!”

“Uh…wonderful!!!” said Donghae, obviously not very interested, “Well, when are you going to start?”

“I don’t know…”

“Well, anyways, I have something to tell you too!”

“Heh? What’s that?”

“First, tell me, does your friend Taeyeon kind of like Jaejin?”

“Why? Is she making it too obvious?”

“Well, no, not exactly, but like, he kind of likes her too, but he’s shy…”

“Oh well, what are you going to do then?”

“Not sure, that’s what I wanted to ask you.”

“Hm…I think I have an idea…”
----------------------------------------------------

The next couple weeks at school were very boring, well, nothing really happened. Seulgi’s attendance at school was on and off. Sometimes she would come, and the other days she would be busy going to modeling class. Today, Seulgi was actually at class.

“Omo, Seulgi, don’t you think modeling is really taking to much time?” asked Jessica, “You’re barely here anymore…”

“Well…modeling does take some time, Jessi,” answered Seulgi, putting her hand on Jessica’s shoulder and waltzed out the door.

“Hm…don’t you think Seulgi’s kinda full of her self now…especially since she’s a model too, now?” asked YoonA, walking toward Jessica, “I mean, she’s never at class, and when she is, she’s always talking about how cool it is to be a model.”

“Mm…true…”

If only Seulgi knew what her friends were saying about her, maybe she’ll change a bit…

----------------------------------------------

“So, Seulgi, I was wondering, how about dinner tomorrow? I haven’t seen you in a really long time; I guess this new career thing really does take up a lot of time. Well, call me back!”

Seulgi was checking her voicemails, and she found a lot of them from the same person, Donghae. Hm…these days have been pretty hectic, but oddly enough, she didn’t really miss him, but, she still gave a call back to him, and he answered, right on the first ring.

“Hey! Seulgi! Where’ve you been? Did you finally get all those messages I sent you?”

“Yeah…I did…all filling up my voicemail.”

“So, what do you think? Dinner tomorrow?”

“Can’t, I’ve got ballet practice, I really need to go, I haven’t gone to dance in ages.”

“How about lunch?”

“I gotta meet Mrs. Choi, she told me she had to see me.”

“Um…day after that?”

“Busyy…photoshoot.”

“Aw…come on! It’s not like they are going to go public or anything!”

“But I still gotta go!”

“Alright, fine, phone me when you’ve got time.”

---------------------------------------------

Heyy guys, sorry I’ve been gone for…too long.

Well…not like it really matters anyway cuz this is a story that doesn’t have many readers, so that’s good

I think I’m gonna do regular updates actually, cuz I feel bad not finishing it, hahahaha

well, comments? much loved :D <!--Chapter end-->

<input class="prev"></td> <input class="index"></td> <input class="contents"></td> <input class="next"></td>