D-DAY

60 seconds

D-DAY

Yuji crossed the number 23 on her calendar. It was her birthday already. November passed by so quickly and soon, it will be December already. Half of her was excited because her friends will greet her again like bunch of crazy girls which they always do. 

But she was somehow nervous.

She remembered that L asked her about her birthday. She was nervous. What if he forgot about her birthday? Yuji wasn't expecting any gift especially from him. But what if he doesn't greet her? That's her fear.

Deep inside her heart, she wanted to spend her birthday with him. She don't want to spend her birthday this time with her friends. She wanted to spend it with the one and only Kim Myungsoo.

Yuji puffed her cheeks then stared at her SHINee calendar. Minho's picture was the one placed at November. She caressed his soft looking skin then smiled. "It's my birthday, Minho oppa. Did you know that?" she shrieked. *Well of course not.*

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Yuji turned her rotating chair and saw her mom with a big grin on her face. "Happy birthday to you~" she started singing with a cake on her hands while her father was clapping goofily behind her.

Yuji couldn't help but laugh at her parent's silliness. She rested her chin on her knuckles, watching them with softness on her eyes.

"Make a wish!" Mrs. Jang chimed while Mr. Jang cheered behind her.

Yuji laugh even more. She closed her eyes. *I wish all the best for my family.* She opened her eye but stopped. *I wish to spend my birthday with L oppa.* She blew the candle and her dad popped the part popper. Her mom laughed while Yuji scopped some icing then wiped it on her mom's face. 

Mrs. Jang stopped then looked at her. "Did you just..." Yuji only laughed.

Mrs. Jang shook her head then laughed. "And our special guest~" Mr. Jang stepped on the side. Yuji raised a brow. *What is he saying?*

And then, L came in with boquet of red roses in his hands. Yuji gasped then clamped a hand on . She wanted a boquet of roses ever since. And what else? Her oppa gave it to her.

L grinned then held it out. "Happy birthday! Where's my gift?" he innocently blinked.

Yuji made a face then accepted the flowers. "I think you're the one who supposed to give me some gift." she chuckled and L laughed.

Mr. and Mrs. Jang smiled. "We'll leave you two here. I'll leave the cake also." Mrs. Jang smiled then put the cake on her side table. Her parents chuckled and giggled with each other then walked out of the room.

"They look cute." Yuji heard which made her blush. *Mom!*

L looked at her. "How's the birthday girl? Eh?" he pinched her cheeks.

Yuji giggled. "Good." she replied.

L blinked. "I should take you somwhere. Ppali! Change your clothes and we'll go out!" he pushed her towards the bathroom.

Yuji gave him a look. "Chakkaman!" she turned around. "I have a date with my girl friends. They want me to meet them at-"

"Calcel all your dates or whatever! We'll going to celebrate your birthday together!" L announced.

Yuji practically jumped and squealed. She nodded then went to the bathroom. L smiled then sat on her bed.

Once she closed the door, Yuji started jumped while squealing. *Finally! My wish came true!* She stared at her reflection at the mirror and saw her flushed face. *Aish, I forgot my clothes outside.* She went out then headed to the closet.

L blinked up at her. "What happened to you? Why are you so red?"

Yuji blushed even more. She lowered her head then grabbed her clothes. "It's nothing." she replied as smooth as possible then rushed to the bathroom.

L shook his head with a smile. *Okay, breathe in. Breathe out. Don't freak out Kim Myungsoo. Although this is going to be your first time, act normal!* He lectured himself then took a deep breath.

 

 

 

So I found out that one of my readers has the same birthday as Jang Yuji ^^
Let's all greet her a Belated Happy Birthday!!! ^^
IamMyungienie16