Lost the precious diamond

60 seconds

The next day, Yuji sent L a text message saying he need to come right away. She wanted to say sorry for not coming at the game last night. And Yuji know that he's angry towards her. 

She sat on the couch, playing with her own fingers. Anxiety rose all over her body. She didn't know why but she felt that something's not good going to happen sooner or later. Yuji heaved a sigh, rested her elbows on her knees then lowered her head.

DING! DONG!

Yuji froze. She slowly looked up at the door. *Here goes... Oh my God why am I so scared?* She bit her lip then stood up. Her palms were sweating but she didn't care. She wanted to see L's reaction.

Yuji reached by the door then slowly opened it. She averted her gaze up and saw L with a flat expression while hands are on his pockets. Yuji forced a smile as tears clouded her vision. "Come in."

L forced his lips to curve upwards. Yuji felt a heavy rock fell on her chest. *L oppa didn't smile like he usually do. He forced a smile!* She bit the insides of her cheeks. She closed the door as L went to the couch.

Yuji turned around then bit her bottom lip. "About last night..."

L looked at her. His eyes were unreadable. Yuji didn't know what does his eyes wanted to imply. She can't even stare at those orbs anymore! 

Yuji sat down on the other end. "I'm sorry." she looked at him. "I'm very, very, very sorry for not attending the game last night! I was ready and all but-"

"That's not the explanation I wanted to hear." L finally spoke.

Yuji looked at him. "What?" she breathed.

L looked at her. "Are you cheating on me?" he blurted.

Yuji suddenly stood up with wide eyes. "What?! Where did you get that useless information!?" she bellowed.

L smirked. "Your bestfriend."

Yuji raised a brow. "Bestfriend? I DON'T HAVE A BESTFRIEND AT SCHOOL!" she hollered as her fists started quivering.

L looked at her. "Sohee. Hwang Sohee? You don't know her? Or you're pretending to not know her?" he raised a brow.

Yuji's angry tears fell from her eyes. *I knew it.* "Let me explain." she closed her eyes.

"Go ahead." L leaned back.

Yuji took a deep breath. "First of all, I didn't cheated-"

"But your bestfriend told that to me herself-"

"SHE'S NOT MY ING BESTFRIEND!" Yuji screamed while crying.

L flinched. Yuji never raised her voice before. 

"SOHEE ISN'T MY BESTFRIEND! NOR WASN'T MY BESTFRIEND! I DON'T HAVE A ING BESTFRIEND AT SCHOOL! SHE USED ME, KIM MYUNGSOO. SHE USED ME TO HAVE A CHANCE TO TALK TO YOU!" Yuji's face was all red now from anger.

L looked away. *Now that's what you get Kim Myungsoo.* He looked at her. "Then who are you talking to last night?" he asked.

Yuji stopped wiping her tears. She looked at him with arched brow. "What the hell are you talking about?" she hissed.

L flinched at her tone. It sounded firm. "Answer my question." he snapped.

Yuji looked away. She recalled the activies with her phone she did yesterday. But all she did was sleep. *No way.* She looked at him. "Are you telling me you're jealous of my cousin?" she chuckled dryly.

L raised a brow. "Cousin?"

Yuji crossed her arms. "Yes. I was talking to my cousin last night. When I was crying in front of your school gates." she pointed out.

L stared at her. *You gotta be kidding me.*

"If you think I'm lying, look at my dialled numbers." Yuji tossed her phone to him.

L didn't glanced at her phone. He kept staring at her. "Are you seeing someone?" he asked.

Yuji squinted her eyes. "Are you still accusing me?" 

L sighed. "How am I supposed to trust you if you're not telling the ing truth!" he yelled.

Yuji stiffened. She slowly looked up at him with a smirk on her face. "Now I know... You're not trusting me ever since? Because I'm not telling the truth?" she snorted.

L's eyes widened. *NO-*

"Fine. You didn't trust me. Now I felt betrayed." Yuji shrugged then turned around.

She bit her lip then lowered her head. *I knew this is going to happen.* She removed the ring L gave on her finger. Yuji turned back around.

L was resting his arm on the arm rest with annoyed expression. She walked up to him while biting her lips. L looked up at her with sorry eyes. Yuji lifted his hand then opened it. L blinked. *NO! NO!*

Yuji placed the ring on his palm. She looked at his eyes smilde bitterly. "Thank you for trusting me. If you did." she mumbled then turned around.

Yuji bit her lips, clenched her fists then walked out of her own house. L looked at his palm. His heart clenched from pain. *THIS IS ALL YOUR ING FAULT HWANG SOHEE! YOU!* He mentally cursed.

L grabbed his hair then started cursing himself. 

He just lost the precious diamond ever.