In a good way

60 seconds

Yuji walked towards the gate. She looked around, searching for any hints of L. But, she saw nothing. A pout spread on her face. Yuji lowered her head then clutched at the strap of her bag. *Guess I'm going to walk alone.* She pushed herself off the wall.

"Aren't you going to search for me anymore?" 

Yuji stopped in her tracks. Slowly, she turned around and saw L walking towards her. But, she abruptly stepped back. L blinked in confusion. "Hey, are you...avoiding me?" he asked.

Yuji sighed then lowered her head. "Of course not. It's just..." she sighed again.

L cupped her chin then gently raised her head up. "Hey, what's wrong?" he softly asked.

Yuji sighed then shook her head. "It's nothing. Come on." she started walking.

L raised a brow. *This is weird.* He catched up with her. "You look pale, are you sure you're okay?" L touched her forehead.

Yuji flinched at the sudden action, but she still remained calm. Suddenly, an idea popped to her mind. "No, I'm not." she answered then sighed.

L looked at her worriedly. "What is it? What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" he asked, feeling guilty.

Yuji shook her head. "No." she muttered.

L grabbed her shoulder so that she'll stop. He cupped her cheeks then caressed it using his thumb. "Tell me what to do to cheer you up. Come on." he urged her.

Yuji looked at her then grinned. "Let's have some karaoke."

---

"I got tricked. What else? By a girl!" L threw his hands in the air.

Yuji laughed at his suffering. "Well you let yourself got tricked. Now this is what you get." she opened the karaoke room.

L shot her a look then entered inside. Yuji laughed even more. She followed him inside then closed the door behind her. When she turned around, she gasped when L's face was just a few inches away from hers.

"You go sing first, baby. Let's see what you got for letting me suffer." L handed her the mic with an innocent smiled.

Yuji blinked rapidly then she walked passed him. "No! Y-You should sing first!" she crossed her arms on her chest.

L raised a brow. "Don't let me wait." he handed her the microphone.

Yuji looked at him. She looked away then she huffed. "No."

"Time's ticking."L looked at his watch.

Yuji closed her eyes then leaned her head on the wall. "No."

"I'm going." L put the microphone down.

Yuji immediately stood up then grabbed the mic. "Geez. I didn't know you're a blackmailer." she glared at him then searched for songs.

L grinned in victory. He sat down then watch her back. *Let's see id you can sing, sweetie.* 

Yuji clicked for the song's number then she waited. L shifted in his seat to get a better look. *Baby Baby by 4-Men? Ooh~* 

The music started and Yuji tightened her grip around the microphone. *Screw you, Kim Myungsoo.* She looked back and glared at him.

"Iyureul mollaseo, wae naege byeonhanneunji. Hancham saenggakhaesseo, na mannan ihuro..." Yuji started singing.

L's eyes widened. She has a good voice. It looks like she had some voice lessons. His heart started beating in a fast pace as he breathed to calm himself down. 

"Niga neomu gomapjanha~ oh baby~" 

L's heart kept beating fast. It looks like anytime, it will blow up from his chest.

"Nuneul ttel suga eobseo, nae nuneun neoman boyeo~ Neoman gyesok baro bogo sipjanha nan oh jeongmal~ Oh~ Baby~" Yuji put the microphone down then headed to the door.

"I need to use the bathroom. Finish the song!" she ran away.

L sighed in relief. He rested his forearms on his knees then lowered his head. The music kept on playing but he can't hear it. All he can hear was his heartbeat, and Yuji's lovely voice stucked in his head.

"You're driving me crazy, Yuji. In a good way, Yuji. In a good way." he calmed himself down.