Ideal gift

60 seconds

RIIIINGG!

Yuji's alarm clock rang, waking her up. She groaned then sat up. *Monday, I hate you.* She yawned then stretched really wide.

"Yuji~ wakey wakey~" a knock came.

Yuji turned her head towards the door and saw it was slowly opening. She pulled the blanket up to her chest then raised a brow at the intruder. "What?" she asked.

L grinned. "Ppali! Look what time it is! You're going to be late!" he tapped his watch many times.

Yuji rolled her eyes but smiled. "Relax~" she stood up then went to the mirror.

She checked her face then put her hair into a bun. Luckily, she was wearing loose pair of pajamas so her chest wasn't showing at all. Yuji sat down in front of her study table then twirled her chair around.

L gave her a queer look. "What are you doing?"

Yuji looked at him then smiled. "Letting the time pass?" she shrugged.

L stood up. He stopped by the dresser then he sat down in front of her. "Ya, you're not the only who's going to be late." he flicked her forehead.

Yuji hissed then rubbed the sore spot. "Fine, fine." she made a face then went to her bathroom.

L smiled then shook his head. He turned his head and saw her perfumes, lotions, and many more. *Let's see.* He sat down on the chair then looked around the dresser. 

He opened one of the drawers and saw her notebooks and some of doodling materials. A light pink with a ribbon in the middle notebook caught his attention. Curious, he picked it up. He slowly opened it on the middle and read what was written on it.

D-15 
~ Same wish. I want a gift from a guy such as accessories... Rings to be specific :)

L's eyes slowly widened. *Her birthday?* He flipped the pages backwards and saw the countdown, and the same wishes. *How come you didn't even tell me that it's your birthday soon?* He ruffled his tousled hair.

Suddenly, a light bulb appeared above his head. L looked up, gazed at himself at the mirror then gave himself a thumb up. *Nice idea, Kim Myungsoo.* He pumped his fist with a grin.

"I just hope she doesn't freak out." L said to himself.

---

The two of them exited the house. L stuffed his hands in his pockets while walking side by side with Yuji. He turned his head towards her and saw her biting her lower lip.

Trying to break the ice, he cleared his throat. "Do you mind if I ask you something?" he looked down at her.

Yuji looked up at him then blinked innocently. "You're asking already." she said nonchalantly.

L gave her a bored look which made her laugh. L smiled then proceeded to ask her. "When is your birthday?" 

Yuji looked at him, alarmed. "Ya! D-Did you opened my drawers?!" she accused.

L blinked rapidly. "What?" he asked. *Well, yeah, I did.*

Yuji tilted her head to get a better look of him. "Y-You didn't?" 

L shook his head. "Aniyo." he looked at her with a mischievous grin. "Are you hiding something?" he nudged her.

Yuji stumbled a little then she stopped in her tracks. "Hiding? Ya!" she wailed.

L laughed then slung an arm on her neck. "Now just answer my question."

Yuji looked away, red faced because of the arm wrapped on her neck. "15 days from now." 

L nodded. "So..." he looked at the sky. "November 23?" 

Yuji smiled. "Correct!" she clapped.

L stuffed his hands on his pockets with a smirk. "Well..." he shrugged.

Yuji made a face. "Show off."

Soon, the two of them arrived at Yuji's school. They stopped by the gates and they faced each other. L looked inside and saw some of the girls were looking at him.

L looked at Yuji who was looking at her toes. "Hey. Go inside, you're going to be late." he said.

Yuji looked up and slowly nodded. She doesn't want to be separated with him yet. "Alright, see you." she waved then turned around.

L swiftly grabbed her wrist then turned her around. She gasped in surprise. L smiled then leaned in, giving her a kiss on her forehead.

Yuji's eyes widened as L slowly pulled back. She slowly released herself from his grip then turned around. "I-I'll go inside. Bye." she bowed her head.

L chuckled then shook his head. "I'll pick you up later!" he yelled before she fully entered.

Yuji sighed in relief then she quickly opened her locker. She looked at herself at her mirror then touched her pink cheeks. *No, no, no! Are you falling for him already?!*