She didn't watch

60 seconds

Yuji cutched at the strap of her bag with a gloomy expression. Ever since that morning, she started being a freak and weird by herself.

*Rest is all I need. Yes.* She assured to herself.

Yuji the corner but stopped when she saw L standing there. With hands on pockets and an unreadble expression written on his pretty face. "O-Oppa?" she warily called.

L finally looked up. He straightened up then smiled. "Hey baby." he kissed Yuji's forehead.

She smiled. "What are you doing here? I thought you're going to play with your friends?" she asked as they started walking.

L looked at her. "Am I not allowed to have fun with my own girlfriend?" he leaned down on her with a payful smirk on his face.

Yuji giggled then slapped his arm. "Oppa!" she squealed.

L smiled. He wrapped  his arm on her shoulders then pulled her closer. "Speaking of playing. We're going to have a basketball competition this Saturday."

Yuji looked up at him. "At your school?" 

L nodded. "Yep. Jawoon Boys' High School versus Daewon Boys' High School." he informed.

Yuji's mouth turned into a small 'o'. "I'm so gonna cheer Daewon." she clasped her hands together.

"Thanks, baby." L kissed the top of her head.

Yuji smiled.

"You can go with your bestfriend." L said.

Yuji raised a brow. "Bestfriend?"

L turned to her then nodded. "Yeah. Sohee?"

Yuji looked away. *Last time I checked I didn't tell him anything about Sohee.* "I can go there by myself. She's probably busy. I heard they're going to have some meeting this Saturday." she said.

L nodded. "Alright. You must be there arasso? So that I can beat the asses of Jawoon." he smirked.

"That's mean." Yuji clucked her tongue.

L chuckled. "Kidding."

---

Finally, Saturday came.

Yuji looked at her own banner. *This looks good.* She rolled it again then put it on the bed. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. She turned her head and saw her mom fully dressed.

"Are you going somewhere, Yuji?" her mom asked.

Yuji nodded. "I'm going to watch L oppa's game." 

Mrs. Jang nodded. "Alright. Me and your dad are going to a business meeting. So we'll be home late."

"Sure, mom. Take care." Yuji kissed her cheeks.

"Don't forget to lock the door honey!" Mrs. Jang waved.

Yuji lied down on her bed then looked at her phone. *I should send oppa a text message.* Grinning, she started typing.

L oppa!! Good luck on your game! Watch out for me, arasso? ^^ I love you~ I'll be cheering for you! :)

She sent it then lied down again. *Ugh. What to do. Few more hours before the game.* She closed her eyes for a nap.

---

L nervously looked at his phone. The game will start very soon but Yuji's still not visiting him or sending him good luck messages. *Where is she?* He poked his head on the bleachers, trying to search for her.

But she's nowhere to be found.

"Hey, you okay?" his friend, Sungyeol, asked.

L turned his head. "Y-Yeah." he looked away.

"Alright everyone! The game will going to start! Remember, focus on the game!" Sunggyu, the coach clapped their shoulders.

L sighed. He stood up then made a little stretchings. He bumped fists with his teammates. *Here we go.*

Soon, the game started already. Jawoon's players were really good that some of Daewon's fans groaned. Once in a while, L would look on the pack of fans to search for Yuji.

Still, she's still not there.

One more minute and the game will end soon. L focused his mind on the game. He tried his best to score for the team but he kept failing. Even his teammates noticed his condition and the coach suggested him to switch with someone. However, L didn't switched. He did his best until he scored more and more.

"DAEWON! DAEWON! DAEWON!"

The cheers became more louder than before as they watch the game. The ball was being dribbled by L and a Jaewon player was blocking him from behind. L looked at the time, fifteen more seconds and the game will end.

L his lips. He made an eight using the ball on his legs, grabbed the ball then turned around. The Jaewon player followed him but was tricked when L turned back to his previous posure then threw the ball on the net.

Everyone held their breaths. 

The players from both teams blocked and tried to snatched the ball on the air. Until...

WHOOP!

The gymnasium went wild. The ball fitted perfectly around the net before it fell on the ground. Everyone gathered around L then bumped his shoulders. L couldn't hep but smile at his own work.

"You did a good job, Myungsoo." Sunggyu ruffed his wet hair.

L smiled then nodded.

"YES! WE WON!" Sungyeol jumped up and down then shook L furiously.

L laughed. "Yes, we did." he averted his gaze on the crazy fans.

*She didn't watch.* L clenched his fists.