Cooking together

60 seconds

Saturday finally came.

Yuji groggily opened her eyes then stared at the handsome smiling face in front of her eyes. Her one eye was still closed while the other was trying itself to open. She looked at the ceiling then yawned. She stretched widely then turned to her side again. Only to see the same face.

"AHHHHHH!" Yuji crawled back and fell on her bottom. 

L laughed then climbed to her bed. He sat down then supported himself with one of his arm. "How's the weather down there?" he laughed.

Yuji wrapped the thick blanket around herself then looked at him with wide eyes. "W-WHAT ARE YOU D-DOING HERE?!" she bellowed.

L held his hands out in defense. "Calm down, Sherlock. Why so shock?" he chuckled.

Yuji pointed at the door. "Get out." 

L lied down on her bed then put both of his hands behind his head. "No. I'll wait for you to finish." he closed his eyes.

Yuji stood up, wrapped the blanket on her body tightly then grabbed a pillow. She bit her lip then smacked the pillow on his stomach. "I SAID GET OUT!" she laughed.

L opened his eyes in surprise then covered his face in defense. "YA!" he laughed as well.

Yuji giggled then sat down beside him. "How did you get here by the way?" she looked at him.

L shrugged then changed position towards her side. "I saw umma leaving when I came then she led me here!" he grinned.

Yuji rolled her eyes. "Psh. Why do you kept calling my mother 'umma'?" she muttered.

L made a face then grabbed her waist. Yuji shrieked in surprise. "That's because we're brothers and sisters, right?" he whispered.

Yuji blinked rapidly, realizing how close her face was. "A-Araso."

L grinned then let go off her. "Now go wash sleepyhead." 

Yuji made a face then headed to the bathroom with the blanket around her. L smiled then slightly shook his head. *She's so cute.*

---

"That's not how you cut it." L complained while resting his forearms beside her.

The two of them decided to cook some spaghetti and they agreed to each other's decision. Yuji was wearing her dress with a checkered doubles that looks like an apron. While L was wearing his clothes, grey cardigan and a shirt underneath.

Yuji looked at him then raised a brow. "Then you do this." 

L straightened up then stole the knife from her. He leaned down then focused his eyes on the carrot. He placed the knife on the piece of carrot then sliced it. The piece fell down then L looked back at her with a small smirk on his face. "I told you."

Yuji smiled then grabbed the chopping board. "Now, thank you!" she put it on the casserole.

L blinked with the knife still in his hands. "That was it? I can cut more if you want." he suggested.

Yuji smiled then pinched his cheek. "That's all I need! But you and your pride showed off." she muttered.

L raised a brow. "Hey!"

Yuji laughed. "Kidding." she stuck her tongue out.

L grinned then shook his head. *Silly, huh?*

After a few moments, L snatched the nonstick skillet from Yuji who was gently mixing it. "Ya." Yuji blinked.

L looked at her then smiled. He put the spoon on his mouth then grabbed the handle of the skillet. "Watch." although his word was muffled, Yuji stood beside him then watched.

He removed it from the stove then shook it a little. Then, he gently threw it in the air which made Yuji followed it. "Waaa~" she grinned, amused.

L looked at her then winked.

Yuji looked at it then back to him. "I think it's already cooked."

L looked at it then nodded. "It is." he turned the stove off.

Yuji prepared a bowl for the spaghetti then they put it there. Yuji looked at him then grinned. "Sit back and relax." 

L chuckled then stood down. He rested his forearms on the counter while watching her and her moves. Yuji grabbed two forks then twirled some spaghetti on it. She looked at him then opened  . "Ahh~" 

L opened his mouth but Yuji pulled it away. He stood up then that's the time when Yuji put it inside his mouth. He looked at her with a big smile then he nodded enthusiastically.

"Daebak~" he put two thumbs up.

Yuji laughed then shrugged. "Of course. We made it." they both laughed.

L snatched the forks from her then he twirled some. He looked at her then grinned. "Say ahh, baby Yuji~"

Yuji giggled then opened . "Ahh~" she sang then L put it inside .

L put the forks on the table then he looked back at her. "Aigoo~" he wiped the corner of Yuji's lips.

Yuji giggled with closed then covered . 

L laughed then ruffled her hair. "You're so cute, did you know that?" he pinched her cheeks.

Yuji made a face then her lips. "Ya." she warned.

L laughed even more. "What?" he asked innocently.

Yuji laughed then pinched his cheeks hard. "I said you're so cute~" she squealed.

L grabbed her hand then glared at her. "YA! THAT HURTS!" he hissed.

Yuji laughed then stuck her tongue out. "It is? Shall we try that again?" she raised both of her hands.

L grabbed then leaned down, threatening her that she'll get a kiss if she do that again. Yuji's eye widened then she leaned her head back. "N-NEO JIGEUM M-MWOHANEUNGEOYA?!" [What are you trying to do?]

L leaned down to her again and Yuji leaned back again. Suddenly, L laughed then pinched her cheeks. "You're so gullible." with that, he walked out.

Yuji blinked rapidly then held her racing heartbeat. *CALM DOWN JANG YUJI! WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING TO YOU?!* She rested her palms on the edge then lowered her head, heaving a sigh of relief.