Hopefully

60 seconds

BRIIING!

Finally, the last class for the day finally ended. Yuji gathered her things, then she put it inside her bag. Her friends bid their goodbyes to her and she waved back at them.

"I'll see you tomorrow Yuji!" the boyish friend of her of her winked.

Yuji rolled her eyes with a smile. "Yeah, see you." she waved.

She slung her bag on her shoulder then she walked out of the room. Some of the girls were squealing like an idol arrived and they all sped off outside. Yuji furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. *What's happening?* She tip toed but saw nothing. She shrugged then stuffed her hands on her pocket.

When she was walking, a girl bumped to her with a big grin. Yuji looked at her then blinked. "What's happening? Why does everyone kept squealing?" she looked around.

The sophomore girl named Su Ah squealed. "There's a good looking guy outside! It seems like he was waiting for someone." she shrugged.

Yuji nodded. "What does he look like?" she asked.

The girl grinned then looked at the ceiling while explaining what the guy looks like. "A tall guy with black hair. He has pointy nose, and piercing eyes." 

Yuji raised a brow. Something felt familiar. "Tall guy with black hair...?" she asked.

Su Ah nodded. "Do you know him, unnie?" she tilted her head.

Yuji looked away. *Maybe it's not him.* "I don't think so..." she looked up. "Anyway, I need to go now Su Ah. Thanks!" she waved and the girl waved back.

Yuji shook her head then walked away. *Stop hallucinating, Yuji. You just met L days ago, and now you think he's visiting you? Psh. Lies.* She looked up and stopped.

*No way.* Yuji gaped at the guy.

L slowly turned around then beamed. "Yuji." he called.

Yuji snapped out of her trance. She frantically looked around and saw the students pouting in jealousy. *What is he doing here?* She hesitantly walked out if the gates then faced him. "Uh... Hi.." she awkwardly waved.

L laughed then slung an arm on her. Yuji's eyes widened and her cheeks blushed. "Why does the students kept looking at me?" he asked.

Yuji raised a brow. "It's because this is school is Hyehwa Girls's High School. All girls school." she said in a matter-of-fact tone.

L nodded. "I see." he muttered.

"What are you doing here, by the way? How did you know this is my school?" Yuji asked as both of them started walking.

L shrugged. "I spotted your mom on your house and I asked her if where do you study. And..." he looked at her. "Brother should pick his sister at school, right?" he smiled.

Yuji blushed. "A-Ahh." she slowly nodded.

"Come on, I'll treat you some snack." L smiled.

Yuji smiled then nodded.

The two of them walked on until they reached Seomun Market. They didn't even noticed that they walked too much because they were too immersed with their conversation. 

Yuji laughed then turned her head. "Oh! Ddukbokki!" she pointed.

L followe her gaze then smiled. "Come on." he grasped her hand.

Yuji stiffened from the sudden action. She looked up at him then down to their hands. They were perfectly fitted for each other. Yuji shook her head lightly. *What the hell are you thinking?*

They stopped in front of the stall then Yuji looked at the foods. "Mmm." she smelled it then smiled.

"Here." 

Yuji turned her head and saw L waiting for her to open . "I'm waiting." he smiled.

Yuji grinned then opened . L grinned then popped some ddukbokki on . Yuji wiped the corner of her lips then she poked some ddukbokki on her stick. She looked at L then opened . "Oppa~" she called.

L turned his head then leaned back in surprise. "Wha-" Yuji put it inside his mouth.

She grinned in contentment then she winked. L chuckled then wiped his lips. *Silly* He grabbed some bacon wrapped sausage on-stick then looked at her. "Do you want some?" he asked.

Yuji looked at him then nodded. "Yeah, thanks." L handed it to her.

She bit on the sausage then L looked at the owner. "Can I have two cokes, ahjussi?" he smiled.

The owner smiled then grabbed the sodas on the refrigerator. "Here you go." he handed it to him.

L bowed then tapped Yuji. "Here." Yuji grabbed the coke.

The owner chuckled at them. "You two look so cute. You guys are couples, uh?" he chuckled.

Yuji looked at him questioningly while L chuckled. "No we're not, ahjussi. We're just friends." L said.

The owner chuckled again. "I can see you two will end up together." 

L looked at Yuji and checked if she was listening or not then back at the guy. "I don't think so, ahjussi." L chuckled.

The owner laughed then patted L's shoulder. "Come back here if you two became couple." he gave him a thumb up.

L chuckled but nodded. "We will, ahjussi." he bowed.

L watched Yuji eat then he smiled at himself. *Hopefully...* He silently thought.