Wrong vibes

60 seconds

Yuji absentmindedly looked at the board, completely distracted about the fact that she's probably in love with L already. She heaved a sigh then rubbed her temples.

"Jang Yuji, do you know the answer?" the teacher softly asked.

Yuji froze at her spot. She looked up then blushed, realizing that all of the students were looking at her. She shifted her gaze towards the teacher then bowed her head. "I'm sorry sir, I don't." she bowed again.

The teacher nodded. "Try again next time, Ms. Jang." he smiled.

Yuji bowed again, thankful that the teacher wasn't on his monster mode. Few minutes later, the bell rang. Yuji gathered her things then she put it inside her bag. She went to the locker to get some of her books.

While she was busy folding the pages on her book, someone tapped her. Yuji turned around and saw the student council's president, Hwang Sohee. "Sohee sunbae." Yuji bowed.

Sohee bowed back with a smile. "Hey Yuji, how have you been?" she asked.

Yuji nodded. "I've been great. Is there something wrong? Can I help you?" she asked.

Sohee shook her head. "Aniyo, I just wanted to ask you something. You don't mind if I ask, right?" she chuckled.

Yuji shook her head with a small smile. "Of course not, what is it sunbaenim?" 

Sohee looked at her toes shyly. "W-Who's that guy earlier? You know, the one that walked you here." she pointed out.

Yuji raised a brow. *What?* "He's my best friend." she said. *Please don't ask his name.*

"W-What's his name?" Sohee asked.

Yuji stiffened. She slowly looked at her. "K-Kim Myungsoo."

Sohee's mouth turned into a small 'o' then she nodded. "I see. Anyways, I'll see you around, Yuji! Take care!" she waved with a grin then turned around.

"Sunbaenim."

Sohee turned to her then tilted her head. "Yes, Yuji?" 

Yuji avoided her gaze. "W-Why are you asking his name? Are you...interested in him?" she asked then slowly gritted her teeth.

Sohee blushed. "W-What? No!" she nervously laughed. "I was just curious because it's the first time I saw him." she smiled.

Yuji slowly nodded. Sohee smiled at her then waved. "See you around, Yuji." she walked away.

But, her sweet smile turned into a smirk. *Perfect name for a perfect guy, huh?* Her smirk turned even wider.

Yuji faced her locker then breathed out. *Why do I have this wrong vibes towards Sohee sunbae?* She shook the thought off then closed her locker. *L oppa must be waiting for me outside.* Her heart started beating again.