Scared

60 seconds

Seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months had passed and their relationship was still going strong. Unfortunately, the school's student council president, Hwang Sohee has been clinging to Yuji more often.

Yuji on the other hand was confused and irritated at the same time. Confused because it was the first time that the president clung on her. Irritated because she kept asking about her boyfriend; Kim Myungsoo.

Sohee kept asking if he's single. If where he lives. Heck, who wouldn't be irritated with that? Couldn't take it anymore, Yuji walked out from her once. Completely irritated that she almost punched the president on her pretty face.

Yuji couldn't even tell her that he's her boyfriend already. What if Sohee has plans, right? Apparently, Yuji's looking for a right time to spat the news on Sohee's face.

"Hey there, angel."

Yuji turned her head to her boyfriend who was hugging her waist already. "Yeah, baby?" she laughed at her own response.

"Why are you laughing?" L looked up at her.

Yuji shook her head. "Nothing..." she looked straight ahead. 

"Oppa." she called.

"Hmm?" L hummed in response.

Yuji bit her lip. "Are you...sure?" she mumbled.

L raised a brow. "About what?"

Yuji shrugged, playing with her fingers. "You know... If we're meant to be together." she looked down at him.

L stopped. He straightened up then looked at Yuji's eyes. "Are there any motivations on your words?" he gently squeezed her waist.

Yuji shook her head. "There's none..." she looked down. "I was just...scared."

L started worrying. "Scared about what?" he rested his elbows on the edge of the table. "Baby, are you all right?" he softly asked.

Yuji gave him a meek smile. "I am."

"Then why are you asking that questions?" L tilted his head.

Yuji sighed. "I don't know..." she looked at him. "You're not going to leave me right?" she asked.

L sweetly smiled. "I won't."

"You're not going to cheat, right?" Yuji asked again.

L shook his head. "Why would I cheat? It's like throwing a diamond and picking up a rock instead." 

Yuji ignored his words. "You're not going to replace me right?"

L looked at her eyes. Sincerity and love were obvious on those tantalizing brown orbs. "That'll never happen." he said.

Yuji smiled. She wrapped her arms on her neck. "I love you oppa." she whispered.

L kissed her head. "I love you too baby."

---

Yuji looked down on her worksheet. It's been ten minutes since the teacher gave them the papers, and until now, her paper's still clean. She sighed then rubbed her face dramatically. *Focus, Jang Yuji! You're just going to fail if you don't focus!* She looked back on her paper then started answering.

Suddenly, her phone vibrated. Yuji sneakily pulled it out then read the text message. From Sohee.

Yuji I'm going somewhere this upcoming lunch. Sorry you're going to eat alone today :( I'll make everything up! Promise! :)

She raised a brow. *Oh it's much more ing better if I eat my lunch alone. Rather than eating with a monster and plastic girl beside me.* She rolled her eyes and replied a simple 'OK'.

---

Sohee told the teacher she's not feeling well. Obviously, the literature teacher allowed her to go to the clinic. Once she got to the clinic, she said to the nurse that she can't take it anymore. 

"You should go home now, Ms. Sohee. Your menstrual pain must be that bad." the nurse clucked her tongue.

Sohee clutched on her stomach then slowly nodded. "G-Gomawo." she bowed then slowly went to the door. Making it look true that she's suffering from 'menstrual pain'.

She closed the door behind her then straightened up. *Aish. I should've told I'm going home. Acting's pretty hard.* She pulled out her phone.

Yuji I'm going somewhere this upcoming lunch. Sorry you're going to eat alone today :( I'll make everything up! Promise! :)

Sohee clicked the send button then smirked at herself. She didn't told Yuji about her 'menstrual pain' because she thought that Yuji might be worried. Her phone vibrated after a few moments.

Ok.

Sohee raised a brow. *That's it?* She rolled her eyes. *Oh well. Good thing she didn't asked more questions.* She put her phone back then walked away, all right.