Best day of my life

60 seconds

PRESENT

 

TIC TOC TIC TOC!

L rotated the ring on his finger. Now he cursed himself for leaving the ring on the jewelry shop. *If I knew she's just right here, I shouldn't left the ring.* He looked up. 

Yuji was busy preparing the orders from the customers with a smile on her face. *She must've been happy.*

"Can I get your orders, sir?" a pretty lady came beside him.

L turned his head then blinked. "Uh, just... coffee..." he lowered his head.

The waitress smiled. "Your order will be served soon." she bowed then left.

L watched Yuji all the time. The way she smile and the her lips open, he missed that so much. He lowered his head then gazed at the ring placed on his finger. *I bet I'm the only one who missed you like this... If I'm not a strong person, I'm definitely dead now.* He started rotating the ring on his finger.

Yuji walked out of the counter with a cup of coffe on her hand. She walked up to the table with a guy playing with his fingers then she placed at the order down. "Enjoy your coffee!" she tilted her head with a smile then bowed.

L watched the way Yuji placed the coffee on the table. Those long, slender, soft fingers of hers, he missed those very much. Once she left, L looked up. He felt his tears forming to his eyes. Before he cry, he blinked it away.

*She's probably happy with someone now.* He clenched his fist.

L removed the ring from his finger. He placed it beside the coffee before standing up. He didn't dare to glanced back at her. L clenched his fist, then walked out of the table.

Yuji turned her head and saw a shining round metal on the table. She grabbed it then ran towards the owner. She tapped the guy's shoulder then opened her palm. "Sir, I think you left this on the table." she smiled.

The guy slowly turned around. He looked up and Yuji's eyes widened.

It was L.

The guy he loved so much.

Yuji's heart started beating so fast. 

L smiled bitterly. Tears started falling but he still kept that smile on his face. Slowly. he lifted his hand then slowly closed Yuji's palm. "Keep it." he managed to whisper with a force smile, and tears kept flowing on his face.

Yuji didn't react. Her own tears started flowing down as she watched L slowly turned around. He walked out of the store then looked up at the sky. It was raining really hard.

He grabbed his umbrella on the rack then opened it.

Without looking back again, L started walking.

Yuji stared blankly ahead. *He kept the ring all these two years?* She couldn't control her tears now. Clutching on the ring really tight, she ran outside.

The rain became more heavy. Yuji's vision was blurred from both tears and the rain. She wiped her eyes and saw a guy walking with his black umbrella. Hope rushed through her veins. Not wasting any time, Yuji started running.

L heaved another sigh as he kept walking straight ahead. *She moved on really fast.* He glanced at his now empty fingers. 

Before L could cry another batch of tears, someone hugged him from behind. His eyes widened as he glanced down at the hands. It was a girl's hands.

"Oppa. I'm sorry. I don't want to be selfish but please don't go. I don't want you to disappear again. You don't know how much I suffered from losing you. You don't know how hard it is to have a smile on your face even though you're suffering. Oppa, I love you very much. I'm sorry for what I've done. I'm sorry for letting you go that easily." Yuji kept bawling.

L softened. He turned around then lifted her chin up. Both of their eyes were puffy and red. "I didn't know I'm not the only one who suffered too much. Jang Yuji, you didn't know how hard it is to move on. If I weren't a strong man as I am right now, I'm probably dead now." he leaned down on her. 

"Jang Yuji, will you be mine forever again? I don't want to lose the precious diamond I lose once." L whispered.

Yuji cried. Slowly she nodded. "I missed you so much!" she threw her hands on his neck.

L wrapped his arms on her waist. Now both of them were drenched. But neither of them didn't care. "I love you very much, Yuji. And I always do. You're the first and last woman I'm going to love." he kissed her temple.

Yuji pulled back then smiled up at him. "I love you, Kim Myungsoo. You're the one and only man of my life." 

L smiled.

Slowly, he leaned in then connected his lips on hers. 

*This is the best day of my life.* They both thought.

 

 

 

 

TADA! FINISHED!
This story is supposed to be finished for only a few days. 
But since I got sick and lazy, I finished it around 1 month and a few weeks.
LMAO.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this story! Thank you for supporting this! :)

And check out my new story~ 

My Blind Date