Mission Accomplished

60 seconds

RING!

Lunch time finally came. L gathered his things then went out of the room. He went straight to his locker then shove his books and some other things inside. *Ugh. I miss Yuji.* He pulled his phone out and glanced at the time. Few more hours before he can see his girlfriend's face again.

L went straight outside to have some fresh air. He didn't have appetite that time. While he was heading to the school garden, a girly voice rang through the empty hallways.

"MYUNGSOO OPPA!"

L stiffened. *Nahh. That's not Yuji's voice. And why would she go here at this time?* He put a straight face on then turned around with hands on his pockets. 

A girl with the same as Yuji's uniform was standing beside the wall, holding the edge of the wall for support as she tried to catch her breathe. 

"May I help you?" L asked with a straight face and voice. More like asking "what the hell do you want?"

The girl straightened up then ran up to him. "Are you Kim Myungsoo?" the girl grinned.

L raised a brow. "Why?" 

The girl pouted. "I'm Hwang Sohee!" she flashed him her 'cutest' eye smile with a wave.

L looked at her with his face on. *And so? Flirting with me? At this time? At a boy's school?* "Oh hi." he said then turned around, ready to go.

But Sohee grabbed his wrist. "Wait."

L twisted his hand. "What do you want?" he looked back at her with annoyed face.

Sohee's beaming face turned into a worried one. "I am Yuji's bestfriend. You are his boyfriend right?" she asked.

L stopped. "I am."

Sohee sighed in relief. "I know I'm her bestfriend, but she's been acting really weird." she frowned.

L raised a brow, worried. "Weird? How so?" 

Sohee lowered her head. "I don't know. She became more careful and aware. Whenever I'll peek on her phone, she'll block my way. I always ask if she's texting with you and she always stutter a yes." 

L tilted his head suspisciously. "I'm sorry but I can't believe you. You might be her bestfriend but you don't have evidence-"

"I have evidence." Sohee pulled her phone out. "I texted her this and this was her reply." she showed him the conversation they had earlier.

L looked at her phone and saw a simple reply from Yuji, 'Ok'.

"Usually, she'll bombard me with questions. But now... She didn't..." Sohee sighed then looked at her feet.

L looked away. *How am I going to know if this girl is telling me truth or lies.* "I know you're her bestfriend, but you can't just accuse your friend like that. What if she's just texting another friend?" he said.

Sohee raised a brow at him. "Really? If I'm her bestfriend, at least she's not going to hide the texts she was typing!" she snapped.

L turned quiet. *Right.* He rubbed his temples. "What do you want me to do then?" he muttered.

Sohee put her phone back to her pocket. "Just act normal and watch her actions. With that, you can see it with your own eyes." she said.

L looked away.

"If you want, I can come here every lunch since your school is not that far from our school. And I can tell you what's happening to her." Sohee suggested.

L looked at her. For some reason, he started trusting this girl right in front of him. "Alright." he sighed.

Sohee almost squealed. "Okay. But promise me... You'll not going to tell anything from her." she said.

L nodded once. "Okay."

Sohee smiled. "Alright. See you soon Myungsoo! Bye!" she waved then ran off.

L scratched his temple. *Is that why she started asking me those questions this morning?* He kicked the floor. * this. I'm not going to accuse her or be suspiscious to her.* He walked away.

Once Sohee turned to the corner, her sweet smile turned into a satisfied smirk. *Mission accomplised.*