25: my lovely junsu

i loved you before.. and i still love you now...

junsu was revived..but he stayed unconscious for a few moe days...the doctor was honest enough to tell yoochun that junsu was already weak... everyday yoochun would come visit..sometimes he'd bring keita along...the room was full of drawings and letters from friends and from the kids...sometimes the whole tvxq group would be there together and they would just talk of the past...or they would sing junsu his favorite songs which always ended up with either yoochun or jae crying...

"i miss him so much..." yoochun said as he staring at junsu..."but maybe i am being selfish about not wanting to let go..."

"chunnie ah...i know its hard for you to accept the fact that junsu might go...but hang in there..." yunho tapped his friends shoulder

"be strong for you and keita..if its time for junsu to go..then you have to let go...love is learning to let go chunnie.." jae went and hugged yoochun who was again crying...

one day junho came alone ...he said he wanted to talk and be with junsu alone..

"junsu ah...how are you? i miss you so much ... seeing you like this is breaking my heart over and over..." junho began as he held his brother's hand.."

"remember when we were kids we only had eachother as friends..and for me that was enough...to be able to share everything with you made me not want to have anybody else but you...we used to say..you and i are one and the same.." tears were forming in his eyes...

"we used to share everything..no one ever knew us but eacother...when you get sick..i would feel the same..and when im sad..you would feel sad too..as we grew up we still relied on eachother..all the other tvxq boys had friends they'd call but you would always call me..and it made me very happy...when will you wake up junsu a? you know changmin and i are together now..and he proposed to me...so fast huh...but i love him..and so you have to wake up because you will be my best man..i want too share the happiest moments in my future life with you like how you shared yours to me..." junho recalled a lot of things about him and his brother..trully not just because their twins,,they loved eachother that they hurt, they got sick for eachother...

"when yoochun proposed to you..when you found out you were pregnant..i was the first one you called..and i want to be able to do the same with you...so wake up now junsu ah..." junho continued to cry...he stayed there until visiting hours were over....he stood up and kissed junsu's cheek "ill come back ok? i love you" and then he left again with a heavy heart..he was wishing that anytime of that day junsu will wake up..and tell him he is going to be ok..

as the door closed in junsu's room..a small miracle happened...junsu's eyes fluttered open...he was awake.."im still here..." he whispered... he didn't hear any of junho's words..but somethign in his heart is telling him that his brother was hurting..only when junho is sad that he feels a different kind of pain..."mianhae junho ah..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

whent he nurses found out junsu was awake, yoochun was immidiately called...after a day he was transfered to a regular room...

friends would visit everyday...jae in particular had his tvxq maternal instinct kicking in..so he always brought junsu home cooked meals

"you have to eat all this junsu neh? it will make you strong.." jae always encouraged junsu...he never leaves if junsu doesn't eat

"neh,,,thanks jae hyung... thank you for always being there for me..and for my family..you have been protecting me since our trainee days,,you held a lot of heart aches when LSM was trying to put JYJ down..and if it weren't for you..maybe me and yoochun will not be able to make it...thank you so much..." junsu replied with a smile

jae moved closer to junsu and hugged him "i will always protect you su..you are my friend and my brother..i will always be here for you..i love you..."

---------------------

most of the time when keita goes to the hospital, he would insist to stay all day...he said he missed dhis mother so much...they would watch tv together..draw together..play a little...junsu tries his best to make his son happy when he is with him even though he gets very tired at the end of the day...

"eomma..i will be back again neh? when i come back we will play and watch tv and take pictures...." keita lovingly told his mother

"alright baby..:junsu hugged his son.. "keita ah..promise eomma you will always be a good boy for appa neh? you will always listen to him and you will always tell him you love him ok? junsu has already accepted that sooner or later he has to go...

"neh eomma..i will not be a bad boy so that appa won't get mad and you will be happy...i promise.." keita raising his tiny hands and making a cross mark over his heart...

-----------------------------

when he is alone..junsu would always look at the pictures yoochun and the others posted all over the walls of his hospital room..how he wished he could make some more memories with him...with them...he would cry..but he tells himself that its going to be ok..they will be ok...

one particular picture caught his attention one night..it was a picture of him and yoochun on one of their dates..it was at a beach...they both looked so happy...junsu smiled and then got his phone and called yoochun...

"hello..chunnie? will you come here tonight? no ..nothing is wrong i just want to see you...neh...i will wait for you..."

chunnie arrived at the hospital after dropping keita off at junho's and changmins...

"hmm chunnie ah..your here already..." junsu weakly smiled...

"neh..i missed you that's why i came here as soon as you said you wanted to see me..." yoochun smiled as he sat beside his wife and hugged him...

"chunnie a..i want to go to the beach and see the sunrise...we haven't done that for a long time..." junsu rested his head on yoochun's shoulder

"we can go see it when you get better neh? so you have to get stronger..." yoochun replied

"ani..i want to go tomorrow...please chunnie.." junsu begged his husband.."i want to see the sunrise tomorrow.."

"ok su..if that's what you want..now rest..i will go talk to your doctor so i can take you there..i will wake you up when its time..."

junsu closed his eyes and fell asleep...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

the sun was to rise at 6:01 in the morning and the hospital was a bit far from the sea..so they had to leave an at 4:30...when they got there..they walked for a while waiting for the sun to rise...yoochun noticed junsu was looking tired to he bent down and offered him a ride

"come on junsu..ill give you a piggy back ride..." chunnie offered..

"no..its ok chunnie..ill walk..besides im too heavy..." junsu refused his husband but chunnie didnt want to take no for an answer and pouted like a big baby...junsu can't resist his husband if he was doing it like that,,,

they continued to walk until the sun was about to rise..they faced the sea and watched as the bright lights of the sun started to light the earth

"why did you want to see the sunrise su?" yoochun asked

"well..the sunrise is a symbol of a new beginning...everyday the sun goes up and its telling people to keep moving forward..keep moving on..." junsu replied

"but it also sets..marking a days end..."

"but chunnie..it will always rise the next day..when it sets it doesnt mean its ending..instead it gives us time to look forward to the new beginning ..." junsu leaned his head on yoochun's shoulders..."i love you chunnie ah..i will always love you..."

"i love you too su..i loved you before..i still love you now..and i will love you forever...." yoochun replied as tears fell from his eyes...

yoochun felt his wife's tears on his shoulders..and then he felt him close his eyes...

"su ..if you fell tired...you can rest..." chunnie whispered..

he felt junsu smile..and then junsu's hand fell on to his side...and he was gone....

"you and me forever su...in my heart there will always be you...."

"until we meet again my lovely junsu..."